Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My Ghostly Encounters

Go down 
+5
Goldfish
Tarto-sensei
Tigs
Jay
Mistpelt
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 10 Oct 2009 - 14:35

Meep! :shock: NO! NIGHTMARES TONIGHT!!!

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009 - 18:07

lol but i think i remember something being over my crib when i was a baby. I dont remember how old i was tho
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 6:23

On a certain week once a month,A wierd light goes right next to my parents badroom and when i put my hand over it,a shadow ISNT CAST!!!!!!!!!The light is coming from inside the wall!I couldve sworn I saw a face in the light.
Back to top Go down
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 6:29

MEEP! SQUEEK!

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 7:09

My boyfriend has a phone and he took a picture of a church. We think a ghost caused a weird orb of light in the corner of it. Every time we take a picture, there's that light :shock:

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Tigs

Tigs

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 7:11

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Tarto-sensei

Characters : Sootpaw//Swiftpaw//Softkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Apprentice//ThunderClan Apprentice///WindClan Kit
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 3961

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 24 Oct 2009 - 7:12

It's really cool tho. It's not there except for in the picture.

Sootpaw, ShadowClan Apprentice
Spoiler:

Swiftkit, ThunderClan Kit
Spoiler:

Softkit, WindClan Kit
Spoiler:

Sǐwáng, Rogue Kit (To Be Born)
Spoiler:

Drizzlekit, Needs Approval
Spoiler:

Bonus Content:

Back to top Go down
http://www.triberushingwater.forumotion.com
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 15:41

dude...........this scares me..............
lolz......i like watching and seeing ghost stuff, but not ever since this one time my friend slept over........
It was a Friday night. We were on this very computer, watching videos on YouTube. She wanted to show me this one clip from Ghost Hunters. It was from an episode where they had found a lighthouse ghost. We failed to notice it was a video reposted by a fan, and so we weren't prepared for what happened. In the video, we're lookin up towards the top of the lighthouse from the bottom. you can see the staircase spiraling above you. Suddenly, a dark shape is seen, looking down. All of a sudden, it zooms off to the right. They show this clip couple of times. The second time, however, after the ghost zooms off to the right,this creepy clip of a person screaming while wearing an ugly costume is put on. My friend and i both screamed, but then couldn't stop laughing. And to this day, I notice every little thing that happens in the house. At night, i keep thinking i see outlines of people moving around. I also hear creaking from the attic, where nobody can fit unless they're all squished up. it creeps me out. i can be alone, but if i don't hear from anybody for an hour or two, i completly freak out and am relieved beyond belief when people finally come back.
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Oct 2009 - 16:11

I was with them when they watched that video!! We also watched a tour of Michel Jackson's house. The camera person was looking around the room and then down the hall. Then a person moved across the end of the hall in the other room!!! It couldnt have come from outside!! Rain's friend said that he was about to head out on tour right before he died!! Michel Jackson's ghost came back to finish un-finished buissness!!! This is the vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ghostly Encounters   My Ghostly Encounters - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ghostly Encounters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2