Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Confrotation

Go down 
+2
Reaper King
Snake
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

Confrotation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:30

"Shadowclan is not your clan Skyclan is" The lighter voiced mewed then her eyes changed to a blue color.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:35

"Never", he growled,he sprung at the cat,claws unsheathed.

Confrotation - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:37

She swiftly dodged. "Dont even try." She mewed staying calm

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:48

"Ohh yea",he meowed. Bumbleflight sparked a memory in his mind and with an evil grin he meowed," Ha i'm glad that loner fell for you for I never would have. You're just a overgrown rat".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 0:59

Sootpelt gave him that question mark look. Her originally amber eyes stay blue, and her voice stayed light. "Are you talking about Lightning will strike the snake's heart and from the soot will rise a story? Yea I have heard that many times" She mewed.

Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 2:08

Snakefire scowled, "well i don't know what those mouse-brains in StarClan were thinking but they got it wrong. Let's say this,'the snake's heart can't hold love'".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon
Number of posts : 1839

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 8:38

"No they didn't!" Lightiningpaw scowled as she came out of the bushes, her fur was matted and filled with leaves from her searching for Snakefire day and night,her eyes were dull,she had given up caring for herself until she could take care of Snakefire,her scar was freshly bleeding,she was angery with herself for maybe being the reason Snakefire had left her and the clan,so,she reopened the wound and it was leaving a trail of fresh blood where she had her head down,"StarClan may be wrong,but,I've always loved you!"she wailed

Confrotation - Page 2 2889_Germany
Back to top Go down
http://www.mr2ndgen.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 10:46

Dragonsoul had been watching in a tree, but she couldn't take it, They will not break the spell.
"Leave now." she mewed as she jumped down. "Snakefire is my brither, my clan mate." she mewed. "And you will never take him away, Skyclan are fools, they have tooken too much already." she walked forward "Now leave!" She attacked
sootpelt and pinned her down by the back, making her legs useless, then she clawed her flank until blood was driping down, she bit her neck as a finish and jumped back to Snakefire. "Snakefire, it's best to not go near the skyclan border." she mewed "Dont you thinl it's time to go, if Shadowclan sees you with them they will think your a traitor" she nuddged him "Come on brother."

Metalsoul jumped into his mind to meet bumbleflight "Will him to come." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
Sandlyness

Sandlyness

Clan/Rank : [S]StarClan/Warrior [L]Unknown/Warrior[N]StarClan/Rogue[D]Dark Forest/Rogue[S]Riverclan/Kit
Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 11:26

Sandnose was there,in Sankefire's mind to make him see what was the right,she saw Bumbleflight,"stop this madness!"she hissed,"this is not his desiny,and not yours!" she spat,she pounced on Bumbleflight and flawed her away,"you do not control him!" she screeched and reared up on her hind paws,she plumeted all of her weight on Bumbleflight

Lightiningpaw looked at Snakefire horror and despire in her eyes,"how could you do this!" she wailed,"you helped me,you brought back my mother,you brought me back to blieve that I could still go on without her,you gave me faith,and I won't let you just trough that all away!" she bolted torword him and gripped his scruff with her teeth

OOC:just woundering,when will he snap out of it???

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 11:33

ooc-Light+Moss=Spell break!

ic-Mosspaw appreared in front of Snakefire but in his head"Dragonsoul is lieing"she mewed.Mosspaw showed his lifetime"Why would we betray you,Snakefire?"she asked"Skyclan loves you and would do anything for you!.".With she flicked her tail at Lightingpaw."She has been searching day and for you!".

ooc-the end

Sandlyness

Aries Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 11:39

OOC: ::(: that was so beautiful!!! :D
and,all that Moss said is truely true!!! ^^

IC:Sandnose looked up at Mosspaw from where she had Bumbleflight pinned down,"Mosspaw is right,Snakefire!" she rised her voice,"we all care about you,StarClan is on your side,and,Lightiningpaw is no lier,she means what she says!"

Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 12:38

Deadpaw(even more moss)appeared randomly."Shadowclan!"she thought.She racedfor eyes closed plummeting into Snakefire.She was on top of him"Who-"she began"Snakefire?!?!"

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 13:31

Snakefire's head pummled with all this information. His brain was still unstable and for a few moments he was the old Snakefire. He looked at them with pleading purple eyes,but they soon were gone. "I would never love you",he spat. He flicked his tail ,and padded away. He took one glance back at lightningpaw. Something was breaking inside of him,but what?

Bumbleflight fought agiant the cats, angrey. He saw Lightningpaw and cackled. With the words he put into Snakefire's mind it was sealed. He tried hard to push Sandnose and Mosspaw out.

occ: the spell will break in like a few weeks or so XD poor snake and his conflicting emotions.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 14:05

"Bumbleflight?"she mewed"Why?"

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 EmptySat 23 Apr 2011 - 14:10

" Because this is the path that he must follow",Bumbleflight growled.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrotation   Confrotation - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down