Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies

Go down 
+3
Autumnpaw
Sun
Pinely-san
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 15:06

Pinestar poked her head into the Nursery, spotting the 3 kits. "I need all of you," she meowed. She quickly raced up the Highstone. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, join beneath the Highstone for a Clan meeting!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies N6a5zHfSilverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies IMrnxD6Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies GMXQgOOSilverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 15:28

Silverkt woke immeadiatly and raced after the leader. After several moons, more than six, that's for sure, she was finally going to be a warrior!

OOC: Don't forget to mention she was previously a ThunderClan and SkyClan cat

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 15:40

As Pinestar waited for the 3 almost-apprentices stalk out of the Nursery and sit down with the other cats. "Today we gather here to make these kits into apprentices. They have reached their sixth moon and from now until they have earned their warrior name, their names shall be Icepaw, Silverpaw, and Autumnpaw. Icepaw's mentor shall be me, Silverpaw's mentor shall be..." she meowed, pausing to look at the cats. Sleepyyawn could handle another apprentice. "..Sleepyyawn. And as for Autumnpaw.. she shall be mentored by.. Lionclaw."

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies N6a5zHfSilverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies IMrnxD6Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies GMXQgOOSilverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Autumnpaw

Autumnpaw

Clan/Rank : Riverclan
Scorpio Dog
Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySun 17 Apr 2011 - 22:29

Autumnpaw purred with excitement and padded over to Lionclaw to touch noses with him. I'm an apprentice now!

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptySun 17 Apr 2011 - 22:34

Pinestar's eyes twinkled with happiness for them. She touched her nose with Icekit.

Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011 - 1:15

Silverpaw remained where she was uncomfortlably. She wasn't sure where her mentor was, for there was a clash of scents and several paws beating on the ground, rendering her unable to find him. She wondered if they'd found out yet or had been told.

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyMon 18 Apr 2011 - 19:32

Hollywhisper exited the warriors den, now hearing her leader.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
leafy :3

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1153

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 22:14

Icepaw looked happily at Pinestar."thankyou"Icekit mewed to her new mentor,then Icekit padded to Pinestar to touch noses.

Have gone to at least one gathering[]
Have been an apprentice for a month[]

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Nightshade(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Bri_is10

TT.TT ik I said I would be active and I was'nt, BUT I WILL FROM NOW ON!! >:D

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies IDZOzDZJ2FRN6DZJ1FvQ3
plz click my friend :D and me :DSilverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 22:30

Pinestar stepped back after touching noses with her new apprentice. She quickly nudged Silverpaw to a grey tom. "Just move your nose forward," she meowed, looking from Silverpaw to Sleepyyawn.

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 22:49

Icekit watched as silverpaw found her way to sleepyyawn,and thought sympathetically"It must be hard,with no sight."Icekit then turned back to Pinestar.

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

plz click my friend :D and me :DSilverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies YDZO4DuD4
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 23:38

Pinestar smiled at Icepaw. "Excited?" she purred, "You'll be more excited when you become a warrior!"

Back to top Go down
Mud

Mud

Clan/Rank : Riverclan/Elder, or dead idk yet
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 11:26

OOC: SORY FOR NOT POSTING

IC: Lionclaw padded ver and touched noseswith his new apprentice and meowed "You will make a great warrior."

Back to top Go down
http://dog-show-mania.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyWed 20 Apr 2011 - 23:49

"Oh..."
She slowly nudged her nose foreward, rather surprised to feel another.

Back to top Go down

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 1:25

ic:Icepaw nodded and began to flick her tail in excitement.

ooc:YAH WE ARE APPRENTICES!!! Im so happy TT-TT

Icefeather(dead)
Spoiler:

Leafflight(current life)
Spoiler:

Bloodpelt(not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

All Ices lives

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011 - 3:04

OOC: Sorry for lateness, I'll start you off soon enough D:

IC: Sleepyyawn touched noses with Silverpaw, as he had about 11 times before with previous apprentices. "We'll start your training tomorrow." He said with a kind smile.

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies   Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit, Icekit, and Autumnkit's Apprentice Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1