Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 9 Dec 2016 - 20:35

The weight of Plumblossom's death still weighed on her heavily, but she still had to do her duty. Maybe it would cheer her up as well. "All cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather under the Highrock for a clan meeting!" Darkstar called out, fur fluffed up against the cold.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 10 Dec 2016 - 10:51

Icekit's ears perked up. She trotted over to where Darkstar spoke. She sat down, curious.

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 8:54

Once the kit made herself known, the leader continued. "Icekit, please come forward."
Back to top Go down
-Tiger-

-Tiger-

Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 14 Dec 2016 - 9:49

Icekit, stunned, got up and walked forward in front of the whole clan! She gulped. Was she bad? Was she being kicked out? WHAT WAS HAPPENING!?

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 16 Dec 2016 - 17:49

Mothstrike padded out after her daughter and purred. The tortoiseshell she cat gently nudged her forward and giving her a nod for encouragement.

Blazepaw padded over and sat down watching.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 20:24

Huh. Kits were usually excited and knew what was coming, but this kitten looked terrified. "Icekit, six moons have passed and it is time that you became apprenticed. From this moment on, you will be known as Icepaw. Blizzardshine will be your mentor."

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 19 Dec 2016 - 20:40

Blizzardshine smiled as her name was called, standing up and shaking the snowflakes that got stuck on her long thick pelt before walking towards the newest apprentice of the clan. She knew Icekit…no, not Icekit, not anymore…Icepaw was scared thanks to the great unknown that the life in the clans was still for the young she-cat she had allowed into the clan some time ago “There is nothing to be scared of Icepaw, you can trust me” She touched noses with her for a brief moment before pulling away with a comforting smile and gentle gaze “We’ll start training tomorrow, when you wake up, just look for me. I’ll be waiting for you in camp”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Icekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1