Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)

Go down 
+3
Snowy
Thistle (Angel)
Sun
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 pm

"It doesn't matter. You still shouldn't be out here unless Leopardheart or Goldenstar has given you permission," he sighed, slightly agitated.

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 5:20 pm

"Even newborn kits are becoming apprentices faster than me..."
She said, trying to look down at her paws.
"Some think it's fair... but blind cats can do things, too."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Leopardheart flicked Silverkit's ear gently. "How about you get back to camp for a start. I'm sure Goldenstar wouldn't speed up your ceremony if she found out you were out here."

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Blind!? she thought. She bent down to gaze into the apprentice's eyes. "Well.. I guess you'd better go, Silverpaw." Pinestar gazed at the ThunderClan cats. "..well.. handle your own clanmates, then.." she meowed. This was sad. A way to treat a cat with a disability.. "You need to treat your apprentices better.. especially if they have a disability. But don't treat her any different than the others.." she meowed. She didn't care if they protested. If she wanted to express her opinion, she had the right to.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 N6a5zHfSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 GMXQgOOSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:45 pm

With a flash of golden fur, Leopardheart had one of her claws at Pinestar's throat. "Leave my clanmates alone."

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Pinestar's eyes remained calm. "..Anyway.. as I was saying, you need to be more caring to your apprentices." She easily kicked the cat off of her. She shook her fur. "Take care, Silverpaw." she meowed. Since she became leader, she felt as if nothing could stop her. She was a little disturbed by the sudden attack from the ThunderClan deputy.

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 N6a5zHfSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 IMrnxD6Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 GMXQgOOSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Leopardheart had a glint in her eyes. "Take care, Riverclan cats," she sneered.

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:02 pm

Pinestar mewed, "farewell. C'mon, Sleepyyawn, my new deputy." Her eyes sparkled as she called his name like that. She wanted Sleepyyawn to feel like he was special. She was half into the shadows when she glanced back.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Before he followed, he leaned in close to Silverkit. "You know, our Clan would never treat our own Clanmates that way." He whispered, loud enough for only Silverkit to hear. "Goodbye, ThunderClan." He stalked off to follow Pinestar into the sweet scented brush.

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

ooc: THATS EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED U TO SAY!! XDD GJ SLEEPS O3O

ic: Pinestar glanced back at him, smiling. She disappeared with the grey tom-cat towards their camp.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 am

OOC: Oyay XD

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 am

Leopardheart stroked the tip of her tail along Silverkit's flank. "No matter what other kits say and do, you'll always be a special part of out clan. In fact, I think I'll go talk to GOldenstar about that ceremony after we get back to camp."

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:58 am

Deadfrost lightened up. "Yes, Silverkit. I'm sure you'll find a special spot." He yawned tiredly, preparing to leave.

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 12:47 pm

OOC:You keep on saying Special.
Snowclaw dipped her head in the mention of her kits name.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 4:02 pm

"Okay."
She said, sounding distracted.
'special'? I don't really think so...
The RiverClan deputy's words rang in her ears.
"...Our Clan would never treat our own Clanmates that way..."

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next