Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)

Go down 
+3
Snowy
Thistle (Angel)
Sun
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) Empty
PostSubject: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 9:59

OOC: (To riverclan peeps who don't know) Silver is the size of an apprentice, but she is still consider a kit because of her disability. She's positive that every cat in the forest looks down on her, and has just fled from a member of her Clan.

IC: Silverkit leapt from the underbrush. Feeling the smooth stone under her paws, she took a moment to rest. Heading towards the river, she picked her way down only to feel a small trickle of water. So there was a drought! She had heard so in camp, but she refused to believe it, thinking that her own Clan lied to her to get her to leave and check it out herself. She lay down, her belly fur getting wet and sighed.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 10:25

Angelclaw padded up to Silverkit. "Hello, Silverkit," she smiled. She thought the kit was special, but in a good way.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) Angel110

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 11:24

"Silverkit!" panted Snowclaw "I've been looking all over for you!"

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 13:00

A black she-cat padded into view. She noticed an unfamiliar apprentice-sized cat. "Hello, little one," she purred. She glanced up at the ThunderClan cats. "Is she a ThunderClan apprentice?" Pinestar asked, eyeing them suspiciously.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) N6a5zHfSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) IMrnxD6Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) GMXQgOOSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 13:11

"No shes a naughty kit who escaped from the nursery" scowled Snowclaw
OOC:Shes scowling at Silverkit

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 13:20

OOC: XD

IC: Angelclaw was slightly taken back by Snowclaws scowlding. "She should be an apprentice," Angelclaw smiled.

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) Angel110

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 13:32

Sleepyyawn stalked up behind his leader. "Who....is that?" He asked, pointing his tail at the kit with pale eyes.

OOC: Since when was there a drought? ._.

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 14:21

Leopardheart stalked up angrily behind the Thunderclan cats. "Silverkit!" she growled. "You have no idea how much trouble you're in!"

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 14:36

Deadfrost was behind the golden-spotted deputy. "Silverkit. You know what you're mother said.. stay in camp." His muscles tensed as he caught an image of Firefly, whom had betrayed him.

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 14:58

Pinestar glanced at her deputy. "Silverkit, i'm guessing.." She slowly bent down. "Well, you can't blame a kit for being curious.."

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) N6a5zHfSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) IMrnxD6Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) GMXQgOOSilverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pineztar on Sat 9 Apr 2011 - 19:02; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 15:00

"But look what 'curious' did to Twilightkit? And the warrior who died with her," he replied sharply. "We don't want that to happen again, now do we?"

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 15:08

Sleepyyawn snarled at Deadfrost. "Lay off! When you were a kit, didn't you want to see the outside world?"

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
not fish

not fish

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 15:11

"Yes, and it was the biggest mistake ever," he countered, more calmly than the RiverClan deputy. "So I'm guessing you don't care if another kit gets swept away?" Sleepyyawn is the one who should lay off, on his anger.

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 15:32

Leopardheart growled. "Go, Sleepyyawn. Stop meddling in Thunderclan's business."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 16:12

Silverkit stayed silent in all of this. She never meant to get the warriors mad, she just wanted to escape the camp and the nursery.
"I know what my mother said..."
She mumbled.
"And I'm not a kit. I'm only being held back because Goldenstar is afraid that something bad would happen if I became an apprentice!"
She said louder and much sharper than she wanted.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)   Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3) Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverkit at the river (It'd be nice if Riva AND Thunda Clan could join :3)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: The River-
Jump to: