Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:

Go down 
+3
Jay
Misteh
Bloo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:25 pm

ooc: i think so .__. maybe wait for bloo then post, idk

p.s. pineh.. prepare to be leader :3

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:28 pm

ooc: .. o gawd o3o do i at least get to kill tigerpaw? :D xD

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 N6a5zHfFamily disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 IMrnxD6Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 GMXQgOOFamily disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm

ooc: dunno, ask jay. lets stop ooc'ing now tho :3

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:35 am

OOC: POST AWAY XD

IC: Bluestar plummeted down, just a couple tail lengths above Mistyriver. She looked up at her nephew with, wait, was that.... sorrow? Her life flashed before her eyes as the death bringing current swallowed her up. Her kithood, becoming apprentices with Featherheart, meeting Foxspark, training, having kits.. Mistyriver having kits..- "Mistyriver," she wheezed before her head went under again, "Meet you in StarClan...!"
And with that, Bluestar, the first leader of RiverClan was dead. Leaving behind her honourable and young deputy Pinespirit to lead in her place, and Hawkpath at her side.

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:43 am

ooc: THANK GOD I CAN POST XD

ic: Pinespirit trotted along minding her own business. She followed the scent of cats. She could smell RiverClan up ahead. She scrept along until she came along the Gorge. It was a beautiful day. She looked down into the Gorge to see two familiar cats getting swept away by the currents. BLUESTAR!! MISTYRIVER!!! Those words were caught in her throat. She stared down into the Gorge. "..B-..Bl-.." she whispered. Pinespirit's memorys swirled around her. The blue spotted cat. The odd wagging of her tail. The soft gaze held by Mistyriver.. It was all gone. She couldn't hold back her tears. Bluestar.. Bluestar.. I loved you like you were my mother.. why..? ... For the first time ever, Pinespirit couldn't help but choke out, "M- Mom.. MOM!!" Part of her felt empty. She missed them both.. She knew she would probably miss Bluestar the most. Pinespirit didn't help to notice the cat who had done it all. "I.. you were great, Bluestar.. you were a great cat.."

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 N6a5zHfFamily disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 IMrnxD6Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 GMXQgOOFamily disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 GMUOTJ6

Last edited by Pineapples .3. on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 am

Sleepyyawn saw the scene from the distance and ran there, looking down in horror. Bluestar, his mentor, leader, and almost like a mother to him. He prepared to dive in when he realized that there was no hope, and he would be swallowed up just as she and Mistyriver had. He remembered being a little kit in Mistyriver's den, exploring the herbs. Bluestar...Mistyriver...Goodbye... He bowed his head in defeat.

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 am

Pinespirit felt as if she didn't know the grey tom sitting next to her. What was the meaning of the world? What was the point of living now? She buried her face into the grey cat's pelt absentmindedly. "SHE'S GONE, SLEEPYYAWN! SHE'S GONE!" she cried, her voice muffled by the grey fur.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:49 am

Bluestar hopped weightlessly through the air towards Pinespirit. Pinespirit could catch a whiff of her scent. She nuzzled Pinespirit, even though she couldn't feel it. "I'm always going to be here for you...Pinespirit. I believe in you, and I trust you that you'll lead the clan to greatness.." She went over to Sleepyyawn, a faint outline of her. "You have a very great future Sleepyyawn...A very wonderful but difficult future..." Her scent and shape was whisked away by the wind.

OOC: Awnn D: Too bad the moment was ended by Rebbeca Black DDD: (I was listening to it cause my friends said it sucked <:C)

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:52 am

Pinespirit thought she could hear the sound of her voice one last time. She picked her head up and looked around, hoping that this was a dream; that it was all just in her mind. Me.. lead the Clan? Oh.. No! I- I.. I thought i'd never become a leader! "I can't do it, Bluestar," she rasped weakly, "I just can't do it.."

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:53 am

Sleepyyawn was to discouraged to notice all the tears getting him wet. "I know. Let us carry on her legacy, so everyone can remember how she made RiverClan great." He caught a whiff of her scent drifting away to StarClan. He thought for a moment that he saw her outline and heard her soft words. "She is still with us..."

OOC: I had dramatic rock opera on, fit perfectly.

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:58 am

OOC: And Friday defenitly doesn't cut it ><

IC: Bluestar bounded up into the sky, side by side with Jaystar, Mistyriver and Foxspark. The prophecy was over, and all 4 cats had perished.

All except the evil one.

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 1:59 am

Pinespirit nodded solemnly. "..I will.." she murmured, dispite what she uttered moments ago. She stood up proud, even though sadness swept over her. "Sleepyyawn.." she muttered sadly, "don't leave, either.." She hadn't many other kithood friends left. They were all.. dying.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:02 am

"Come on...let us go home..." His paws seemed frozen to the ground, as if ice had encased him. What do you mean...what is in my future? He knew this question would be answered soon enough, but it still bit at him.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:03 am

It was approaching sunset. Above in the darkness, two shiny blue stars were together, and they flashed before melting away into the atmosphere...

OOC: Cheesy, I know :P

Although, I changed songs, and now I feel sad..meep...<:C The Call by Regina Spektor....

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:07 am

Pinespirit nodded solemnly. She knew the same apprentice, Tigerpaw, she remembered, not disturbed about the two cats who plummeted into the Gorge. She followed Sleepyyawn silently. She knew she would live in grief for ever leaving her leader. And when she died, she would have to relive that grief 8 more times..

ooc: Awwn ;~;

Last edited by Pineapples .3. on Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:   Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D: - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family disputes (Jay, Misty, Bloo only until the end) EVERYONE READ! D:
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next