Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Clan/Rank : T:WC Kit R:TC Kit S:SC Kit
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2040

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Empty
PostSubject: Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)   Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 1:53

Cat Name: Sunkit-Sunpaw-Sunflame

Tom or She-Cat: Tom

Favorite Warriors Character(s): I like all of 'em!

Familiarity with the series: I'm on the first series. But I know all/most of the phrases and meanings.

Appearance: While, muscualar tom with bright yellow eyes and a ball of golf that resembles a sun over his left eye (with tiny flames coming off it). His eyes seem to go on fire when he gets mad. All of his paws have gold flames creeping up his legs. Kinda like this:
Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Sunfla11

Personality: Kind, strong, caring, he is very energetic and loves to have fun, he's funny and laid back, but he can be very serious and his temper flares up when he gets mad. He goes evila and slightly insane when Angelclaw dies, he also gets moodswings.

Origins: He was born in ThunderClan and plans on being a ThunderClan warrior and never go to another clan, but discovers that he belongs in ShadowClan, to be with people like him.

Who you RP in StarClan: Angelclaw

Hey Thar. No kitties lurking in here ;D:

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Angel110

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) 2zs2mud

Last edited by Sunkit on Fri 22 Apr 2011 - 9:52; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-fim-oc-rp.forumotion.net/
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)   Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 8:07

Approved (Jeez, everyone is putting unrealistic colors on their cats .3.')

Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)   Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 8:10

Well, the markings are actually supposed to be ginger-like. She just put BRIGHT yellow instead. :P

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)   Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 8:27

I can change them to a ginger if you want.

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Angel110

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Tumblr_ly8jl9XfS81qdhwg1

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) 2zs2mud
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)   Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 9:36

Or she could make the markings golden.

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Thistle (Angel)

Thistle (Angel)

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)   Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) EmptySun 3 Apr 2011 - 9:42

YAYAYAYA!!!! Gold...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)   Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunkit (I don't know if this is necessary, but it's going to be my kit.)
Page 1 of 1