Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Boredom at Fourtrees

Go down 
+2
Snake
Shadow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 13:38

OCC:sootpaw is skyclan,and dragon your parent's are tc,gasp :P

Snakepaw looked at the growling cats and stood in between them and meowed to sootpaw,"You shouldn't make it worst".

Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 13:41

OCC- scrach everything about windclan then.!!!! NOW!! SORRY ><

Ic- "Oh shes from Skyclan." Dragonsoul said. "Well I still dont like Windclan." she said growling.
"But really Heartstar, first Mosspaw now this one." she shook her head. "I guess my brother is the only well behaved apprentice here then." she mewed smileing at him.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 13:46

Snakepaw smiled bashfully but replied feebly,"The other apprentices aren't so bad either."

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 13:47

"Eh..." She disagreed, mumbling to herself. "He wasn't too well behaved last time we met..." She was careful about what she said around Heartstar.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 14:00

Dragonsoul looked over at Shadowsong playfully "Ohh give him a break, he is my brother after all, and you know how I am."
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 14:08

"Hey i wasn't that bad"Snakepaw meowed,scrating the back of his head.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 14:45

Dragonsoul chuckled in amusment "Shadowsong, don't be hard on a young tom." "that\'s how they are." She srugged "Although I wasn't there, so I wouldn't know."
Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Mar 2011 - 23:00

Frostfur growled."Don't say that about my kit!" she hissed to Dragonsoul.
OOC:Shes talking about the other apprentices being not well behaved (Shes talking about Sootpaw)

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011 - 0:42

Mosspaw padded in after jumping off great-rock.She landed next to Dragonsoul and mewed "Hey cousin cat faimly member!Same for Snakepaw!"

OOC we are related so you hate family dragon D:<

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011 - 7:17

"Hey if you can't keep your apprentices under controll, it\'s not my problem Frostfur." she said before turning to Mosspaw, then back to Frostfur. "That one right there is what im talking about." she gestured to Mosspaw.

Dragonsoul turned her attention on Mosspaw once again. "Yeah I guess you are family..." she mewed "Oh well, nothing in the warrior code about hateing cusions." she srugged, showing her teeth. "And your being a bit loud, what you want ever mouse within 6 miles running for their burrows." she mewed, a bit aggitated. "Geez, seems like I have to correct all of skyclan." she mewed, looking at Frostfur as if she was waiting for a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011 - 10:07

"Dragonsoul, are you trying to get on her bad side? Because it really seems like it..." She meowed, not really wanting to start any fighting. But, of course, if it came to protecting her clanmate, she would. She then turned her attention to Mosspaw. "Hello. Good to see you again after so long of you not being in Shadowclan," She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011 - 10:19

"don't be mean to mosspaw!" sootpaw hissed. "She never did anything to you!". Sootpaw turned to shadowsong "we were just defending ourselves." she mewed.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011 - 11:11

Snakepaw sighed and padded over to them,"we do not need to have anymore clans fighting",he meowed.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011 - 11:47

Mosspaw unsheathed her claws (You REALLY dun wanna mess with her btw her claws comes out when she angry) "Was that meant to be in insult" she growled "And came with them!"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Mar 2011 - 12:05

She blinked at Mosspaw. "No! I seriously meant that. I mean, I haven't seen you since then... so I'm glad to see you now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom at Fourtrees   Boredom at Fourtrees - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Boredom at Fourtrees
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next