Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

What do you think...?

Go down 
5 posters

Should I?
YES YES YES YES YES!~
What do you think...? Vote_lcap80%What do you think...? Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Nah .3.
What do you think...? Vote_lcap20%What do you think...? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Sassyfur

Sassyfur

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 181

What do you think...? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty13/3/2011, 8:32 pm

Should this be my second life? I'm not really sure,

What do you think...? Juttedstone_by_xsassystarx-d3ahdn9

Heres the basic template to show how he's like,

Name: Juttedstone

Fur: pale gray fur with dark gray and white spots on his body. Faded white patch on his left eye. Right paw is tan on the end

Eyes: Dark blue

Misc: His tounge is black for no reason. The tan is supposed to be a part of Sassy that didnt change yet. And the eyes o3o

Personality: Dark hearted, hard to impress, mean at times. He only seems happy during victory, and hates everything else. Hes a jerk, and acts secretive a lot. He usually scolds the kits and apprentices, just to see them in fear.

Clan: I might put him in Wind or Shadow.. dunno

What do you think...? Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko1_r2_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko4_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m5c7guW9jM1qa6ygko5_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m4zelmBgJ01qa6ygko1_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m5tif2xGXV1qa6ygko1_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m5c76nqJCy1qa6ygko5_400
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4502

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty13/3/2011, 10:11 pm

I've noticed everybody is either black, gray, orange (ginger), or possibly a calico... WE NEED MORE WHITE KITTY'S! D:

Anyway. xD It looks awesomsauce. You should put him in Wind.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

What do you think...? JGgdMsS What do you think...? JGg3TFt  What do you think...? JGg3GK7 What do you think...? JGg2WjR

What do you think...? JcTsSP1  What do you think...? JcnAVnI What do you think...? Grub_f10What do you think...? JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Goldfish

Goldfish

Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader
Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 3475

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty14/3/2011, 5:25 am

Sounds cool <8D

Sassyfur

Sassyfur

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty14/3/2011, 10:42 am

>w< Well he has white on him. Not that much though o3o;;

What do you think...? Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko1_r2_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko4_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m5c7guW9jM1qa6ygko5_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m4zelmBgJ01qa6ygko1_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m5tif2xGXV1qa6ygko1_400What do you think...? Tumblr_m5c76nqJCy1qa6ygko5_400
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty14/3/2011, 1:28 pm

I just think Jutted is a weird name...I mean...o.o'

Sassyfur

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty15/3/2011, 4:56 pm

Well, you know, Juttedstone is leik, a jammed stone in the ground o3o; Or sumtin like that...

Back to top Go down
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty16/3/2011, 11:22 am

For sumfin to be jutted it means to stick out sharply, example: Stones jutted out pf the roof of the cave. See? :P I win x3 Anyways, the name's okay, but it sounds kinda...cheezy o3o Lal no offense :3 Maybe Juttedfang, or Juttedtooth, e.t.c.

What do you think...? I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Sassyfur

Sassyfur

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty16/3/2011, 2:54 pm

That sounds nice Dead :P

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think...?   What do you think...? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: