Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)

Go down 
+10
Sassyfur
Leo
Snake
Rainy
Ebby
Moose~Coldglance
Stormclaw
Cherry
Jay
Flybot
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2011 - 17:19

Cat:Snakefire

Pictures you want: (I can even get them for you... :D):umm my siggie pic i guess ,this is the only pic i have DX

Music you want:On the brightside by never shout never

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4497

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2011 - 17:31

@Rain: *Flips out* You have chose an excellent song... >:DD -It's weird, cus' I was hoping SOMEONE would choose it. xD

Snake: I can make some for you... .3. Just tell me what you look like.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGgdMsS OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGg3TFt  OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGg3GK7 OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGg2WjR

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JcTsSP1  OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JcnAVnI OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Grub_f10OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2011 - 17:39

Cat: Leopardheart

Pictures you want: (I can even get them for you... :D) Get them please XD
Leo's a bengal, btw

Music you want: Not Afraid by Eminem

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2011 - 17:41

I'm Brown with black stripes and blue/purple eyes.

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Beauti10 <-------Starlingkit(who I want to be a meddie since he'll probably be forever alone anyways XD)

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Sassyfur

Sassyfur

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 1:59

Cat: Sassyfur owo;

Pictures you want: The ones in my siggy

Music you want: Check it out - By Nicki Miniaj feat. Will. I. Am. OwO;

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko1_r2_400OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Tumblr_m633wb6rz71qa6ygko4_400OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5c7guW9jM1qa6ygko5_400OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Tumblr_m4zelmBgJ01qa6ygko1_400OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5tif2xGXV1qa6ygko1_400OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Tumblr_m5c76nqJCy1qa6ygko5_400
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 10:08

So... ALL of the pics? .3. By any chance, did you make one or two of them? @Sassy

@Leo: XD I'll try to find some.

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGgdMsS OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGg3TFt  OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGg3GK7 OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JGg2WjR

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JcTsSP1  OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JcnAVnI OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Grub_f10OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Cloudkit (Heart)

Cloudkit (Heart)

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1309

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 10:29

Cat:Gingermeadow

Pictures you want:OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Longha11

Music you want: in the end by linkin park

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 10:39

So... you only want one picture? o.o

*Is finished with Jay's and Rain's part of the video o3o!*

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 10:42

Cat:
Brunsorrow
Pictures you want: (I can even get them for you... :D)
Spoiler:
Music you want:
Eminem Like Toy Soldiers
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 11:01

Um...I don't know how I'm going to use this. It's huge, and I would have to chop it down. .3. so...

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 11:05

Yea, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 11:18

OK. :D *Goes back to work*

Back to top Go down
Snowy

Snowy

Characters : DEAD:Snowclaw , Frostfur, Harepaw and Snowpaw ALIVE: Willowkit
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 4197

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 11:28

Cat:Snowclaw
Pictures you want:
Spoiler:
Music you want:Hmm...something that suits snowy :D

Back to top Go down
http://ciels-smile.tumblr.com/
not fish

not fish

Clan/Rank : Professional zombie.
Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 6614

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 12:06

I'm pretty sure I'm already in the vid..? Is I right? :3

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 I0CCm4
Back to top Go down
http://theassemblyofwcc.canadian-forum.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 12:28

No. Your in another one..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)   OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OMG. D: I'm telling you that this isn't a random topic this time!!! You has to trust me! D:> (Psh, whatever. You'll just miss out. >3>)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: