Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 19:02

Dragonsoul looked over at shadowsong in more horror. Thats just perfect Shadowsong saw that, she's going to be really mad, but it wasn't my fault!" she thought desperately. "Shadowsong why are you hear, I didn't mean to hurt Mosspaw I promise, it was my claws!" she mewed trying to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 19:41

"I followed you because I didn't know what you were up to." She replied, trying to hold back unnecessary anger. "And I know. I'm not mad. We just need to help Mosspaw."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 19:47

"Ok." she said running up to mosspaw, who was on the ground, face covered and completely silent. "Mosspaw are you ok? " she asked softly "i'm so sorry." she mewed to her. "I didn't mean to claw you." she added.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat
Number of posts : 1827

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 19:52

Snakepaw had been humming himself a tune as he marked the border. He was by himself because he was an independent type cat. Then he heard commotion and smelt fear, anger ,and blood in the air.He sprinted towards the area, looking like a blur as he started to get to the swampy marsh called ShadowClan.He then saw his clanmates and his sister and another fussing over someone. He walked over and his mouth gaped open as he soon figured out that his sister had done this. Dragonsoul had just blinded his friend,mosspaw.

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 492_original_ElAHJ

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
| SEXY TRUCK! | '|""";.||.___.
|_..._...______==== _|__|..., ] |
"(@ )'(@ )""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 20:40

Dragonsoul smelled her brother Snakepaw, she looked up and saw him, running over she mewed. "Hi little brother, what are you doing out without a warrior?" she asked nervously. Realizing he may have seen what happened she explained. "I didn't mean to, I meant to only hit her, not claw her." she mewed "I think I was just upset she left us." she continued.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 20:45

Snakepaw looked at her sister angrily, ”And? She’s just an apprentice, you had no right to attack her.Just like what mother said,clanmates are our family to,But I never knew how bad a real family was”,snake paw turned his head away and mumbled to himself”Mabey it was better when I thought I never had a family”.

OCC:Wow snake is mad

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 20:55

Dragonsoul felt horrible, "Snakepaw, I told you I didn't mean to, I can't take losing those closest to me." she pleaded to her brother. "You have a family, Angelheart, Lightingstrike, Brightkit, and Me." "We will always be there for you."

Occ- and now drags sad :(
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 20:57

Shadowsong watch the two cats, confused. She never knew that Dragonsoul had siblings. Instead of saying something, she just looked down at Mosspaw, trying to figure a way to help her while these two were bickering.
Back to top Go down
Snake

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 20:59

Snakepaw sighed and muttered under his breath the looked up at her sister,”It’s ok,but we have to help mosspaw, After all we been talking about family problems while someone is sitting blind next to me”.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 21:03

Dragonsoul looked over at her old friend, then back a Her brother. "Shes not saying anything." she mewed concernly. "Is she dead?" she wondered.

Occ let's wait for mosspaw
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 15:07

ooc- srry mah mom made me get off D:

ic- "I'm not dead" Mosspaw mewed "but I can't see and theres no way to help a blind cat" she added

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 15:20

"Yes there is",snakepaw meowed"Mabey a medicine cat can help you".

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 15:26

"You can't cure blindness" Mosspaw mewed "You can stop the bleeding but not the blindness"

ooc- you cant its in the books

Snake

Aries Rat

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 15:31

OCC:i know but snake doesn't

Snakepaw sighed and looked at his sister and her friend,"Don't worry i won't tell heartstar,though i don't know about emberfrost",he meowed.He started to help mosspaw go back to camp territory.

Spoiler:

You've been hit by the

|^^^^^^^^^^^^| ,,
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 EmptyFri 25 Feb 2011 - 15:49

"Thank you Snakepaw" she guessed knowwing it was him

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next