Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul Empty
PostSubject: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:02

Mosspaw sat at the border waiting for someone....

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:30

Dragonsoul yawned at the early morning of her one cat hunting portal that bramblestar gives her because she's such a good hunter. "Like we don't have enough food already with me around, they have to make me go out every day." she muttered. Looking over at the skyclan border she spots Mosspaw. Padding over she jeered "Missing the clan you betrayed already, do we?" she stood a few tailleanths form her.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:32

"Who said that" Mosspaw mewed with rage "It's bad enough my best friend now hates me!"

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:36

Dragonsoul looked up. "Well it was your choice to betray us, you should have thought about the consequences." she said.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:39

"ugh" she mewed " thats also why i left shadowclan mouse-brain!!" she hissed suddenly "you act like you dont care one of your best friends left its pure shadowclan"

ooc- can you get realy angry at her and try and hit her ear but you miss and get hers eyes I WANNA BE BLIND

Locust~Lightning

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Deputy~Thunderclan Warrior
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:39

Emberfrost smelt a mix between Shadowclan and Skyclan and highpine, he quietly bounded up the nearest tree he could find, and watched the situation, unseen.

Spoiler:

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul 2s7xcfr
Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://wcoo.forumotion.com
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:41

"I know you hate me" Mosspaw mewed she sensed Emberfrost and didn't show it

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:44

Shadowsong had followed Dragonsoul through Shadowclan's territory, following her scent. When she had basically reached the Highpine, she paused. Why did she come here? She thought after finding Dragonsoul and Mosspaw and hiding behind a bush, not wanting to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 17:56

Occ- sorry had dinner.

Ic- Dragonsoul also sensed Emberfrost. Is he on our territory?! she thought. She looked back to Mosspaw. "Mosspaw you betrayed us, if we ever have a battle you will fight for them, and you left me and shadow, I can't forgive you, NEVER." she hissed getting furious. forgetting about her claws and the fact that they were always unseathed, she tried to hit Mosspaw. However, her claws, ragged and very much out, instead clawed right into both of Mosspaws eyes leaving her eyes ripped and bleeding. Dragonsoul stoped dead in horror.
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 18:04

Emberfrost pounced off of his tree onto Dragonsoul, attacking him with a furious rage of claws, he bit into her leg letting the warm, salty blood fill his mouth. "Touch her again and I swear I'll turn you to Fox-dung, you fox-hearted, mange-pelted, dungball!" He yowled in anger
OOC: Ember is pizzed, not trying to be mean in rel life Drag

Spoiler:

Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 18:15

Dragonsoul broke free form Emberfrost, still dazed form the events that took place only seconds ago. She stoped and stood still looking at Emberfrost. "You are in shadowclan territory!" she hissed attacking him. She bolted under him and jabbed him on the back of his legs on a puressue point causing him to fall down. She then pinned him down, her paws on his shoulders

Occ- u shouldn't be in my territory and that move is in the warriors books in case your wondering.
Dragon didn't mean it!!!! She didn't mean to hurt moss with her claws
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 18:18

OOC: Dude this is highpine, it's neutral territory
IC: Emberfrost batted the younger warrior off of him, and pinned her under him (no-homo), "This is high-pine, neutral territory, young'un" He let her free, "Why did you attack mosspaw?" He questioned
OOC2: Oh I'm sorry, Ember will make up for that

Spoiler:

Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 18:22

Occ- ohh sorry didn't know.
Ic- Dragonsoul looked down and stammered "I-I didn't mean to, I F-Forgot about my claws, they are stuch in the unseathed position and I can't retract them, and I meant to just hit her, not hurt her, I would never do that, I mean unless it's a battle or something." she stammered more.
Back to top Go down
Locust~Lightning

Locust~Lightning

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 18:33

"Well whats happened is happened, I'm sorry I attacked you" He mewed sincerely, "Now we have to see if we can help Mosspaw in any way", he looked at the younger warrior, "Are you ok?" He asked

Spoiler:

Thanks Bloo!
Lightningshock
Warrior of Thunderclan

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011 - 18:56

Shadowsong padded out from behind the bush, staring at the scene in horror. She knew that her friend hadn't meant to hurt Mosspaw, but she couldn't help but feeling angry about what she did. "Dragonsoul!" She meowed before running to Mosspaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul   Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosspaw talks to Dragonsoul
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next