Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Disappearing Topics & Upcoming Site Revamp [Please Read]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6041

Disappearing Topics & Upcoming Site Revamp [Please Read] Empty
PostDisappearing Topics & Upcoming Site Revamp [Please Read]

I had planned on waiting a while longer before addressing everything so there was time to let the dust settle, but there are a few major changes that need to be addressed sooner rather than later. Earlier today Ripped reached out to me in DMs regarding her contributions towards the site as a whole and how she would like us to proceed with it.

The following messages contain everything she has officially rescinded permission to use on WCC:

Spoiler:

Ripped does, in fact, have the right to remove work that she did from WCC; and I have complied with her wishes to the best of my ability, requesting that if I missed something she asked to be removed she let me know.

Going forward, this is obviously going to have an immediate and direct impact on the site, but I’m relieved and hopeful to see that much of the community that has remained through this is willing to help put things back together. We’re working as a community to find alternatives to all of the systems we can no longer utilize, starting mostly from scratch (and from projects and resources other members have offered up).

We ask that the userbase be patient with us in the meantime as we work to replace everything.

[Regarding the fate of the Battle System]

The Hunting System is currently unaffected, and may still be used (minus the SP cost, which the Hunting System page has been edited to remove); but predator encounters upon rolling a 10 will follow the same rules as above.

Expect more announcements soon!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Disappearing Topics & Upcoming Site Revamp [Please Read] :: Comments

No Comment.

Disappearing Topics & Upcoming Site Revamp [Please Read]

Page 1 of 1