Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Splashes Leave Ripples [Duckpaw ploting]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

Splashes Leave Ripples [Duckpaw ploting] Empty
PostSubject: Splashes Leave Ripples [Duckpaw ploting]   Splashes Leave Ripples [Duckpaw ploting] EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024 - 12:15

Some of you will be familiar with Duckpaw, my RiverClan apprentice who suffers from narcolepsy. Having admitted their situation with Littlesplash, things were looking up for them to maybe get answers/help but... Well, things have taken a turn with Littlesplash suddenly being gone with Ripped having chosen to leave the site. The one cat that Duckpaw had managed to open up to - who had sworn to do everything to help them - can't do so anymore and this will have a bad effect on Duckpaw.

They had slowly been gaining the courage to tell others about their daytime sleepiness - to admit to the others that there was something wrong but this will shake Duckpaw to the core... And will cause all of the hope they had been feeling to crumble. While not the turn I was expecting, it is something I am excited about. I can't say for sure what will happen, I am still musing it over but I'll likely aim to finally make Duckpaw a warrior as soon as their moonstone is sorted out. Ducky will be doing their best to ignore their narcolepsy, to hide it from the rest of the Clan and pretend it doesn't exist now that their one chance of getting answers seem gone.

There is no major 'steps' of this plot, its all very loose but I think after Ducky finally gets their warrior name, it would fall upon the Clan to realize that something is wrong and for cats to start trying to reach out and get Duck to open up once more before their narcolepsy strikes them at the worse time and claims their life... (That being said, I have no plans to actually kill Ducky so while the 'threat/risk' is there, nothing would come from it.) That being said, this also might just be a call for Duck to try to make friends - both within and outside of RiverClan! Making friends outside of RiverClan won't be easy however - Duck will be extra paranoid to try to keep them from finding out lest their narcolepsy be used against RiverClan as a 'weak link' type thing.

So...Uh. Yeah. I will admit this is new water for me, I don't tend to do any real plotting things - I love having my characters deal with the effects of other character choices (which is why I am alright with Littlesplash being gone even if I will dearly miss Ripped) but I figure some people would love to try to have their cats figure out the mystery of what is up with Duck so...Yeah.

Splashes Leave Ripples [Duckpaw ploting] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down

Splashes Leave Ripples [Duckpaw ploting]
Page 1 of 1