Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Do I really deserve a second chance? (C)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) Empty
PostSubject: Do I really deserve a second chance? (C)   Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 9:22

Lighttail had been so anxious to have this conversation. Her stomach twisted into knots and her heart threatened to break as she approached Stoatclaw. “Love, I have a question,” she managed to force out. “Do… do you want to have kits? I mean, we aren’t getting any younger and… I think I want another litter, if you do.”
Back to top Go down
Romantica
Former Staff
Former Staff
Romantica

Characters : Sablestrike T5 Deputy (Shadowclan), Stoatclaw T3 Warrior (Skyclan), Alethea T1 (Rogue), Oakpaw [Perma-NPC] (Windclan), Willowkit (Shadowclan)
Number of posts : 1252

PostSubject: Re: Do I really deserve a second chance? (C)   Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024 - 1:36

Stoatclaw simply smiled at Lighttail as she spoke. He could feel his stomach twisting, his mouth going dry, yet he kept the smile plastered on his face even as his mind began working in an attempt to give his mate an answer. "Another?" Stars, it would be his first. He did want to have kits, but was he really ready for something like that? "I-I'd love to, er, with you, I mean, I-" Get it together! The tom cleared his throat. In a shaky voice, he replied, "I do want kits, but why the sudden question?" He supposed it made sense, what else were they going to do? Stare at each other for the rest of eternity? Actually, that doesn't sound so bad...

MORE ART!!:
Art By Kiikko! (@Kikkoman on Twitter)

Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) Output12                   Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) Output10                          Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) Output11
Pixel Art by Aspen!

Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2421

PostSubject: Re: Do I really deserve a second chance? (C)   Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024 - 9:34

“I… I guess it’s just been on my mind,” she mewed. “Lately I’ve been having a lot of dreams where I see…” her voice choked up a bit, “where I see my first litter. I wasn’t ready then, but I think I’m ready now. However, I do want to tell you about my first litter, if that’s okay. I… I still wish you had been their father and I think their names deserve to be spoken before they have siblings.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I really deserve a second chance? (C)   Do I really deserve a second chance? (C) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do I really deserve a second chance? (C)
Page 1 of 1