Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Under My Skin [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

Under My Skin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Under My Skin [C]   Under My Skin [C] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 5:42 am

Wiggleworm

("Feral Language")
("Forest Language")

Wiggleworm trotted across the camp confidently, his striped tail swaying behind him as he sought out any cat available to join him on a hunt. The fresh kill pile was looking rather pathetic at the moment and, with so many young cats to feed, he wanted to make sure it stayed completely stocked up. And, as his dark gaze landed on a familiar brownish-grey and white she-cat, he smiled. He and Sweetheart weren't close by any means - they were hardly acquaintances - but if her name was any indication, hunting with her should be pleasant enough.

With a friendly purr, the massive tom approached Sweetheart and tipped his head towards the camp exit. "Lovely morning, Sweetheart. Would you care to go on a hunt? Lots of kits to feed." He meowed softly, his words enunciated with that tell-tale feral accent. If he remembered correctly, she was Curlyfluff's daughter, which made her his apprentice's cousin. He wasn't close with any of Tinypaw's kin, but perhaps that could change today?

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

Under My Skin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [C]   Under My Skin [C] EmptyFri May 03, 2024 4:15 pm

Having been sitting quietly and contently on her own near the camp entrance, Sweetheart wrinkled her nose as a most unpleasant scent approached her. Turning her gaze over to Wiggleworm, the molly couldn't help but let out a scoff as he began to speak. At least he was speaking normally and not in their funny feral language.

"It's never a lovely morning when your kind is around," Sweetheart growled, her ears flat against her head. The last thing she wanted to do was go on a patrol with him, but catching some glances from her clanmates made her heart sink. Unless she wanted cleaning duty later, she supposed she'd have to do this. For the clan, or whatever.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Under My Skin [C] VHQrlk5
Under My Skin [C] 1QYZaRo

Under My Skin [C] Molex311
Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice
Number of posts : 712

Under My Skin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [C]   Under My Skin [C] EmptyTue May 07, 2024 11:10 pm

Wiggleworm

("Feral Language")
("Forest Language")

Wiggleworm recoiled at the venom behind Sweetheart's words, his entire body freezing almost instinctively at her ire. He blinked at her for several long moments, baffled. His kind? Did she mean? No, surely not. ThunderClan accepted him and his kin - they were an important part of the clan now. There had to be another explanation...maybe he'd just misheard her. "Oh. Uh...I am...not quite sure what you mean." He muttered quietly; ears slicked back. A part of him knew he hadn't misheard her, but he wanted to give the she-cat the benefit of the doubt. 

Besides, Silverdusk told him themself that he didn't need to worry about cats like Cloudychase anymore. Finally, after a few more seconds of awkward silence, Wiggleworm relaxed. "I believe I misheard you." He meowed, friendly smile returning to his face. "But it is alright! Let us not waste daylight, okay?" Sweetheart's body language alone told him that she wasn't happy about this, but perhaps it was a misunderstanding? Maybe, if he talked to her, he could sort things out?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Under My Skin [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [C]   Under My Skin [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Under My Skin [C]
Page 1 of 1