Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Under My Skin [open]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Under My Skin [open] Empty
PostSubject: Under My Skin [open]   Under My Skin [open] EmptyTue 11 Apr 2023 - 17:17

"uuuuUUAAAAGHHH!"

A scream ripped through Windclan's camp, surely frightening away any prey that happened to be nearby. The sound of purposely heavy pawsteps and muttered curses came from the warrior's nests, heralding the arrival of Jayfrost, who stomped unevenly into the openness of Windclan's camp. The tom's eyes were narrowed, his messy fur bristling. A tuft of moss even stayed stuck to his pelt, he didn't seem to have cared enough to shake off. What he did care about, though, was a dead insect, which he held up with his claw upon exiting the den. "Who put a roach in my nest!?" He shouted at nobody in particular. Suspiciously, he whipped his head around, staring down all of the cats in his sight. "I know one of you did it. So who was it."  A few apprentices stood nearby, who he quickly locked his icy gaze onto. "Was it one of you who did this to me?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2857

PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [open]   Under My Skin [open] EmptyWed 12 Apr 2023 - 11:54

Eaglefly jumped a bit at the yelling and went quickly over to his broehter in concern. At first he thought his brother was hurt and worridly sniffed at him checking for wounds... but upon listening he just kinda looked at Jay with a half confused stare.

"aww, Jay it is just a prank someone has pulled on you ya know? Just a bit of fun" he explained trying to calm his brother down. Yelling at a group of apprentices wasnt going to help anyone and it was kinda funny that someone had done this.

He nudged his brother gently. "It's okay Jay it is not like it hurt you" he purred trying to keep Jayfrost out of trouble. His brother had been known to start things over silly things like this... he thought back to the gathering thing.

A short distance away a mischievous grin widened seeing the warrior get in an entaglement over the dead bug that she had placed there earlier that day. Batsong always did have a bit of a mischeivious side to her... like that one time she dared her friend to go mess up the leaders nest... and then later she herself also messed up the leaders nest... her pranks were always harmless and meant in good funny spirit. Watching Jayfrost have this big a reaction was a bit beyond what she thought might happen but it was still kinda fun nonetheless. She sat quietly in her corner of camp just observing like she usually did so nothing really looked out of place.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [open]   Under My Skin [open] EmptyWed 12 Apr 2023 - 21:39

Fennelpaw

Fennelpaw, who just happened to be sitting nearby the warriors' den, jolted at the loud scream. Her ears flattened, fur rising in concern and worry—whatever could've happened to a warrior to make him scream like that? Green eyes focusing on the single dead roach lay hooked by his claw, the apprentice had to hold back a snicker from escaping her maw. It was just a roach?

Of course, she wasn't the one who had done the prank, but she could easily suspect it was one of the other apprentices that might've had a grudge against Jayfrost, for whatever reason. She met his gaze for a split second, though playing along, she glanced at the other cats nearby, pretending to be suspicious of them. "It wasn't me," Fennelpaw shook her head, blinking innocently. Spotting a few cats approaching them, she glanced away, hiding the slight, amused grin that crept up on her maw. "What if it just stumbled upon your nest, and then died for some reason, though?"

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [open]   Under My Skin [open] EmptyFri 14 Apr 2023 - 20:52

Sparrowthorn had been peacefully sleeping in her nest, curled up tightly with her tail draped over her head. Unfortunately, Jayfrost's screech practically woke the dead, and the molly felt as if her pelt was about to leap off her skin. Suddenly standing, fur on end, she saw her brother's tail end stomping away toward the apprentices. Silently, she followed, coming ever closer to smacking his head with her paws. Eaglefly got to him first, though as always, he was fairly positive about the ordeal.

Coming up to his side, Sparrowthorn got up on her hind paws, gently smacking him on the head with both her free paws. "Hush," Was all she said, feeling as if she was required to quiet a Monster on the Thunderpath. Forgetting her rude awakening for a moment, her green eyes settled on the apprentices, more inquisitive than annoyed. She was annoyed with her brother, but apprentices playing a prank on him was at least a little entertaining.

Under My Skin [open] Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [open]   Under My Skin [open] EmptySat 15 Apr 2023 - 6:20

Sootkit jumped out of his nest at the sound of yelling from the camp. Rushing into the center of the crowd, he blinked at the dead roach lying on the ground and poked it experimentally with a paw. The warriors were fussing so much over a dead bug? He looked up at the warrior who was looking like some cat had put dirt in his fresh-kill with innocent green eyes and said bluntly, "It's a bug."

Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [open]   Under My Skin [open] EmptyThu 4 May 2023 - 16:58

The soothing words of his approaching brother did little to quell Jayfrost's temper. "They put a roach in my nest, on purpose." He hissed. No other cat seemed to see a problem. "You don't get it! They put it there on purpose to make me angry!" That was the reason... sure... It wasn't as if bugs freaked him out or anything....

One of the apprentices he'd questioned decided to pipe up. "Yeah, it wasn't you? I'm sure it was one of your pals, then." Jayfrost shot back at Fennelpaw, his narrowed eyes fixing on another apprentice nearby, before switching it back to her again. "And it didn't just up and die. I just switched out my moss earlier today. I'm not stupid, so stop implying it."

It wasn't until Sparrowthorn appeared that anything anyone had done had altered his reactions. He turned to face her, to inform her of what the apprentices had done, only to be met with a paw to the nose. Eyes watering at the sudden impact, he turned away to recover before whipping his head around to face her again. "What was that for !?" He questioned, only to be met with a singular word. It wasn't much, but it was enough to shut him up, temporarily.

Although, he'd stopped screaming, that wouldn't stop him from shooting back a snarky response to anyone who belittled the situation. Encountering the kit who'd run into the center of the scene, he leaned down close to him, with a low voice. "Yeah, its a bug. And you're a kit. So why don't you go back to the nursery." He tried to keep sourness from his tone. After all, even he felt bad about yelling at kits. Angry, he was, he wasn't completely devoid of a conscious.

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under My Skin [open]   Under My Skin [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Under My Skin [open]
Page 1 of 1