Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i'm taking us home (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 327

i'm taking us home (c) Empty
PostSubject: i'm taking us home (c)   i'm taking us home (c) EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 5:44

Cindersky
T3 Warrior | RiverClan| she/her
"i loved you like the sun."

Where Cindersky even got this idea, she was not sure. Between Littlesplash seemingly getting out and about more, and her promise to bring him fishing again, and Larkspring insisting that she keep moving forward rather than turning to dust on the floor of camp, the seedling of a little idea grew. She was almost anxious waiting outside the maw of camp, her paws needing  the ground in anticapatory nervousness. How many times had she mentioned Littlesplash to Larkspring, and vice versa, but never spent time with the two of them at the same time?

And the weather was good. Less chill than most days, a breeze that brought a humid smell of flower-damp with it and she could hear birdsong amongst it, the faint burbling of the river in the distance adding a belying melody to it all. Every time a shadow moved by camp, she felt her chest twist. Not in a bad way, of course. Excitement, probably. Especially after..-- She felt her pelt heat in that itchy way at the mere remembrance of it, a giddy smile working its way onto her face before she swallowed it back down. Fishing, she had said to Littlesplash, and a walk and chat. And she had just asked Larkspring if he wanted to accompany her. She didn't feel like Larkspring needed much convincing, but with Littlesplashes job for the clan, a bit more context was always needed.

discord: @moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down

i'm taking us home (c)
Page 1 of 1