Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

-Brightheart86 Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Brightheart86

-Brightheart86

Number of posts : 3

-Brightheart86 Introduction Empty
PostSubject: -Brightheart86 Introduction   -Brightheart86 Introduction EmptyApril 23rd 2024, 10:00 pm

Hello! I'm -Brightheart86 and I go by Bright! I just joined, but I have been roleplaying in two other Warrior Cat forums! If you know me on one of them, please tell me! So, the forums I play on are: WCRP and Black Dawn. They are both Warrior Cats forums, as I said, and I am a lover of the Warrior Cats series and Erin Hunter's books. My username on WCRP is -Brightheart86 and Black Dawn is XValleyshadowX. Hopefully you'll find me, and now, time for my hobbies! I'm a book worm, but I am a [usually] clean and neat person. My favorite Warrior Cat character(s) are Kinkfur and Alderheart. It's hard to choose, hehe! I'm not very familiar with this forum, as it is much more official than the other ones I've met and I hope to know you all! Oh, and one last fact- I love ShadowClan!
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: -Brightheart86 Introduction   -Brightheart86 Introduction EmptyApril 23rd 2024, 10:26 pm

Hey! Welcome to WCC! My name is Aspen and I'm one of the staff members here :) Nice to meet you, I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Feel free to let me or another staff member know if you have any questions!!

-Brightheart86 Introduction 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
-Brightheart86

-Brightheart86

PostSubject: Re: -Brightheart86 Introduction   -Brightheart86 Introduction EmptyApril 24th 2024, 5:22 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2420

PostSubject: Re: -Brightheart86 Introduction   -Brightheart86 Introduction EmptyApril 26th 2024, 1:11 pm

Hi! I’m Nerd, the current TC deputy! Please pardon the current OOC drama, it’s not usually like this. Feel free to hit me up with any ThunderClan-related questions!
Back to top Go down
-Brightheart86

-Brightheart86

PostSubject: Re: -Brightheart86 Introduction   -Brightheart86 Introduction EmptyApril 26th 2024, 4:50 pm

Alright, I will! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Brightheart86 Introduction   -Brightheart86 Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

-Brightheart86 Introduction
Page 1 of 1