Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Wouldn't Mind [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

I Wouldn't Mind [c] Empty
PostSubject: I Wouldn't Mind [c]   I Wouldn't Mind [c] EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 18:20

Ripplesong
Queen | RiverClan | she/her

It was early one newleaf morning that Ripplesong had sneaked out of the nursery, across the dew-covered camp and into the depths of the medicine den where she found the sleeping form of RiverClan's medicine cat, Littlesplash, curled tightly in his nest. Glancing around, she noticed there was no one else in the medicine den. The entire clan seems to be in good health recently, she silently noted. All because of Littlesplash's hard work. Her heart swelled with admiration for the medicine cat. He was such a young tom, and so dedicated to his duty to his clan.

Ripplesong stepped forward, stopping at the edge of Littlesplash's nest. She leaned down to sniff at the healing wound on his neck. The sour scent had gone many days ago. The molly had made an effort to regularly check up on Littlesplash to make sure his wound was healing nicely, and to help with re-dressing it if needed. It seemed that the little tom was on the mend, though, and no fresh poultice had been needed for a couple of days. The fur was even beginning to grow back in some places.

Her breath stirred his ear fur, waking him up.
"Oh," Hot with something akin to embarassment, Ripplesong took one step back and sat down, wrapping her tail over her paws. "Good morning, Littlesplash. I'm sorry to have woken you, but I was just coming to check on you..." she trailed off, knowing how old that excuse must feel now. "Actually," she mewed, getting to her feet and shaking out her pelt, "I was going to see if you wanted to go to Sunningrocks with me this morning," she offered. It was the truth that she couldn't ever seem to keep from Littlesplash during their meetings like this. The early morning rays reached into the medicine den, warming her pelt and setting it aglow as her teal eyes found the little tom's. "It's a gorgeous morning for a walk. And I'd say you deserve some time away from camp," she insisted, nudging him to his feet. "Come on, the clan won't come down with whitecough if you're away for one morning."

"What do you say?"

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down

I Wouldn't Mind [c]
Page 1 of 1