Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking for parents for Gravelkit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Panda_Bear0662

Panda_Bear0662

Characters : Gravelkit; RiverClan |
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 15

Looking for parents for Gravelkit Empty
PostSubject: Looking for parents for Gravelkit   Looking for parents for Gravelkit EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 10:41

Kit Template

Kit Name: Gravelkit
Clan: RiverClan
Adopted?: hopefully
Origins:
Born to two loners named Seven and Ten > Gravel was a runt and very small, she was deemed unfit to survive the life of a loner by her mother > Gravel was left on the border of RiverClan where she was found by a patrol of RiverClan cats > Gravel was then taken back to camp, where she was placed in the nursery. For a few weeks, she was passed around from NPC queen to NPC queen as she wasn't officially claimed by anyone during this time.

Special Requests:
Uhh, looking to have a queen step in and adopt Gravelkit
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents for Gravelkit   Looking for parents for Gravelkit EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 10:47

Hi, now could be Ripplesong's chance to shine!
Ripplesong is a young perma-queen whose parents and littermates died on their way home from the lake. She was deeply depressed until she found her calling in taking care of kits and expecting queens. Ripplesong wouldn't let Gravelkit go motherless! She'd definitely take her under her wing. Let me know what you think!

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Panda_Bear0662

Panda_Bear0662

Characters : Gravelkit; RiverClan |
Leo Rooster
Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents for Gravelkit   Looking for parents for Gravelkit EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 11:33

That would be perfect!! I'll be getting a template up for Gravelkit soon with all of her information, I'll link it here when I'm done :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for parents for Gravelkit   Looking for parents for Gravelkit Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for parents for Gravelkit
Page 1 of 1