Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Caitywolfy
Hollyleaf
Toy
Icee
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 15:22

Mistfeather tentatively leaped up onto the willow branch, her fur twitching with nervousness. She had called together the clan many times before, but for updates and patrols, not for an apprentice ceremony. Her footing was a little unsure as she was still recovering. from giving birth to those eight kits. It wouldn't be long until they could earn their names.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a Clan meeting!" she called. Hopefully all would go well.

Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 16:08

Salmonpaw padded over to the willow branch, sitting down looking at the RiverClan deputy. She gave a sweet smile, and she curled her tail around her paws.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 20:03

Dewpaw padded up and sat beside Salmonpaw, "Do you think this is for Oakkit?" She whispered looking around for the handsome tom.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 12 Jul 2015 - 23:54

Oakkit padded out of the nursery, letting go of the moss ball he was batting. The tom longed to become an apprentice, to explore RiverClan and attend battles, and even the Gathering! It was all exciting to him. Oakkit found Dewpaw and Salmonpaw, and decided to sit next to the both of them. "Hey, Salmonpaw and Dewpaw! I wonder what Mistfeather is going to announce?" he mewed rather cheerily.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
sweetmuffin315

sweetmuffin315

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 0:04

Gravelkit padded from the nursery, licking his speckled fur. He walked to oakkit. "I think this is our apprentice ceremony".
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 3:56

The blue she-cat nodded. "I think so." She said in reply to Dewpaw's question.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 5:59

Dewpaw nudged oakkit "this is your ceremony! Go stand up front! I'll save a nest for you in the apprentice den!"

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 13 Jul 2015 - 20:30

Mistfeather took a deep breath and stepped forward a little, her gaze watching the kits. "Gravelkit, Oakkit, please step forward."*

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 0:09

OOC: Calm down, it's supposed to be a surprise ;-; shh

IC: Oakkit felt more excited when Gravelkit and Dewpaw thought it would be their apprentice ceremony. Well, I am at least 6 moons old, so I don't see why not! Finally, Mistfeather announced the two to step forward, and Oakkit did so. He felt a bit nervous, but he knew, out of excitement, that his life was about to change.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 7:28

Palefrost smiled at the two young kits, remembering the excitement of her apprentice ceremony. She sat down, waiting for the announcement.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6722

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 9:40

Tansypaw trotted out. More apprentices? Yes, she saw the kits. She grinned and sat down.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 14 Jul 2015 - 11:01

@Caitywolfy~ We still gonna be DewxOak or not? You never gave a final decision

Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 15 Jul 2015 - 1:37

OOC: @Dew well, yeah they can be mates, just need to get them to know each other more X3 like hunting together :P

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Aries Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 22 Jul 2015 - 9:42

ooc: I'll just post even though we're waiting on Gravel.

ic:
"You have both reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, until you receive your warrior names, you shall be known as Oakpaw and Gravelpaw. Oakpaw, your mentor shall be Condorclaw. Gravelpaw, your mentor shall be Palefrost. I trust that they will pass on all they know about being a warrior to you." With those last words she leapt off the branch and took a long, deep breath. Smiling at the apprentices she stepped forward to congratulate them and their mentors.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Jul 2015 - 0:00

Oakpaw continued to touch noses with his mentor, Condorclaw. "I will do my best!" the tom proudly mewed, excited to start his training. I'm an apprentice now!

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Gravelkit and Oakkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Apprentice Ceremonies-
Jump to: