Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

all of a quiver [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

all of a quiver [c] Empty
PostSubject: all of a quiver [c]   all of a quiver [c] EmptyApril 20th 2024, 11:49 pm

The wounds from their tussle had already scabbed over by the time Nettleweaver guided Asmodeus to a more pleasant part of ShadowClan’s territory. He didn’t mind the marsh himself, but the hard pact dirt did make life easier, even he had to admit. “Better?” he asked, twirling to face the rogue. “ShadowClan isn’t all ugly.” he winked, bouncing along the usual pep in his step. Their fight was certainly nothing more than a dull ache, perhaps it would even be fully healed by tomorrow’s moonrise. A frown tugged at his maw, rogues weren’t welcome on ShadowClan territory, and while their encounter had been brief, Nettleweaver had greatly enjoyed his company. As his mismatched gaze flitted beneath the tree tops that frown only grew, the sickle of the moon was visible. His clanmates would be waking soon, perhaps already on patrol. Perhaps there wouldn’t be any hiding from nonexistent hail storms tonight.

dice roll bc i can’t leave this page and i’m not sure if this is required for a pre planned topic

The warrior sniffed the air, dreading the scent of home in the wind. Tonight it seemed Leopardstar and Sablestrike were feeling lax. Maybe they just didn’t want to over hunt a certain area. Whatever the case, Nettleweaver let out a happy chirrup at their negligence, now he could indulge himself more.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

all of a quiver [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart

Last edited by Midnee on April 21st 2024, 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15066

PostSubject: all of a quiver [c]   all of a quiver [c] EmptyApril 20th 2024, 11:49 pm

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Invasion Dice' :
all of a quiver [c] Successdice

all of a quiver [c] Mistpe10
all of a quiver [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

PostSubject: Re: all of a quiver [c]   all of a quiver [c] EmptyApril 26th 2024, 2:16 am

Asmodeus followed after his new friend, not minding the minor wounds left on him from their playful tussle earlier. He wanted to share in the love of Shadowclan's territory with Nettleweaver... but something about his paws slipping and sliding on the wet earth every few steps made it hard to do so. He was no Shadowclan cat, there was painfully obvious. It wasn't long before he purposefully stepped in higher parts of the ground, actively looking for something that might resemble tufts of grass among the mud and the fallen leaves from seasons passed.

"I'm sure it will be very lovely, where ever you're taking me. Whenever we get there." He said with another grunt as his paw slipped. How did anyone walk on this? Asmodeus nearly ran into Nettleweaver, having been paying such close attention to where his paws were going. It was then he realized, with a slightly disgusted expression, that Nettleweaver was talking about here.

If this is pretty to a Shadowclan cat... I dread the day I discover what is revolting to them. He kept that thought to himself at least. He spotted a root that formed a fork in the ground above the mud. He wasted no time stepping over to it and stood on it, thankful to feel at least something solid under his paws. "Well..." He said with a sigh of relief before his dark amber and bright yellow eye landed back on Nettleweaver. "I certainly enjoyed our game in the trash pile more, but if this is what makes you happy, I won't dampen the mood." He flashed a grin, though if this place got anymore damp it may as well have been the river.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all of a quiver [c]   all of a quiver [c] Empty

Back to top Go down