Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3036

Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] Empty
PostSubject: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 9:52 pm

OOC: I need the battle req and the hunting req lol Sorry Shadowbois. Blame KJ. She volunteered y'all.

IC:

Asmodeus had had success last time here... and with his constant punting of teenaged idiots he was beginning to feel more confident than perhaps he ought. This place was crawling with rats... and the horrendous smell actually reminded him of the last place he'd come from. The neighborhoods had been filthy, trash all over... but there were plenty of stray cats where he came from too. His mind focused on the present though, and he closed in on an unsuspecting mouse. The Shadow-Morons should be snoozing at the moment anyway, so who cared if he hunted right now? Its not like they would have been awake to stop him.

In theory.

Asmodeus attempted to catch a mouse! He was [SUCCESSFUL!] -3SP

He easily snatched up the mouse and swallowed it, though... it had more fight than he expected it to. He gagged a few times as it struggled, but he screwed up his eyes and wrinkled his nose in sheer defiance. He snapped it a few times, injuring it, then horked it down his throat with authority. He shuddered from the feeling of kicking down on the way into his tummy, but the kicking ceased quickly. "Feisty little devil..." He commented with amusement about the mouse. The wind shifted slightly, carrying away the scent of trash and bringing the scent of...

"... Sleep during the daytime my rear-end!" He growled, letting the Shadowclan cat know that he knew they were there. He sighed and turned in their direction. Here we go again...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***

Last edited by Tara on Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 9:52 pm

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Invasion Dice' :
Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] Successdice

Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] Mistpe10
Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2220

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 10:12 pm

There were so many characters that visited the carrion place that Nettleweaver found himself often trailing back to the dump to see who else he could meet. Normally this would have been his lucky day seeing the tuxedo tom, but instead he felt himself gag at the sight before him. Mice were below cats, that he understood, but the way the rogue had eaten the poor creature was vile. Perhaps this would be the first cat he ran out to outside of his clan that he didn’t want to befriend, he would have just left him to his freakish antics, but unfortunately the wind changed his direction and the rogue caught his scent. The warrior sighed loudly, stepping out of the undergrowth, seeing as their meeting was now unavoidable. “Nice eyes.” he purred as a way of introduction. His own mismatched eyes glinted in the bright sun. “Terrible table manners though. You shouldn’t play with your food.” His whiskers twitched inquisitively as he took in the slender tom. “I’m not as nocturnal as most, the colours of Newleaf are much brighter in the sun’s radiance, this place is still pretty dull. The rest of the territory is much nicer.”

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm

Asmodeus's adrenaline surged as the Shadowclanner came out. His claws unsheathed and he hunkered down low, ready to battle. "Nice eyes" was what halted all of his movement. He blinked, allowing the other tom to finish speaking. He brought himself partially up out of a crouch, now smirking and his fur began to lie flat.

"Nice fur." He shot back, though not unpolitely. Seriously though, this tom was unbelievably bright for a cat that was supposed to live his life in the darkness. "Where I come from, you have to eat your food quickly, or someone might take it. I'm from rougher parts than you." His tone was neutral mostly, with maybe a hint of something else. Was it a warning, or was he teasing?

"Still, I have a reputation to keep with your clan. I already ripped open one of your kind. I can be nicer to you, but blood must be drawn or Shadowclan will never take me seriously again." He charged forward, and while his claws were out, his attack wasn't nearly as devastating as it could have been. His claws cut through the Shadowclanner's skin, but it was mostly just surface damage. Pink stained the other tom's white fur, but it wasn't anything he couldn't recover from quickly.

Now... what would happen?

"I'm Asmodeus by the way. You're an awfully mild tempered Shadowclanner... though the younger one I put on his rump not that long ago didn't seem too confident in his ability."

Asmodeus used Jumping Strike, dealing 11 damage (first strike) and -7SP

Asmodeus
50HP / 110SP (-3 from hunting' -7 from attacking)

Nettleweaver
19HP / 80SP (-11HP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 11:25 pm

“You think?” crooked the tom, shifting so his frame was more visible. “I woke up like this.” The tom’s explanation made some sense. He had met some rogues, and some were pleased to indulge him while others were far more reserved and guarded. He wondered if their manners were just as crude and they are with such ferocity. His tongue flicked out to grace his fangs at the thought. “You could have killed it first still. Dead mice, don’t run.” The rogue’s tone was sing-song, but the words he uttered now were displeasing. Which clanmate was it? He said it was young, so unfortunately he hadn’t taught Lilypaw a lesson. He tried to think over cats his age that would pick fights with rogues, and he came up with nothing. Maybe he didn’t pay as much attention as he claimed.

He realised all too late that he was his next target. The tuxedo pounced, and Nettleweaver braced. Honestly he’d expected worse. The rogue’s attack was no worse than a particularly thorny piece of shrubbery, and in his surprise at the lack lustre attack he found himself scoffing. He also found the rogue’s (Asmodeus as he revealed himself to be) logic to be flawed. “Are you sure that’s why you attacked me? “ the fluffy ShadowClanner inched forward “Its just us… Are you sure you didn’t want to ruin something so pretty?” he giggled “I wouldn’t tell, I’m ShadowClan’s keeper of secrets after all.” Finally he could make the role he had created for himself realised, what did Asmodeus know of ShadowClan? Not much and who was he to question clan law.

He was but a whisker from the other tom, he could feel his breath against his cheek, tickling his face. Nettleweaver smirked, knowing Asmodeus’ guard was down before hitting him with a blow of his own. Claws split the white that splashed the older cat’s flank, and before he could think to do much worse the newly named warrior was out of reach. “Nettleweaver. I’m of the personal opinion claws and heated words don’t get anyone very far. There are better… Easier ways to win or get what you want. Though, I’m perfectly capable at exercising skills i favour less when I have to.” he answered.

Nettleweaver used Front Paw Strike on Asmodeus! Dealing -7 HP and costing -7 SP

Nettleweaver

19/30 HP
73/80 SP (-7 SP)

Asmodeus

43/50 HP (-7 HP)
110/120 SP

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:15 am

Asmodeus watched the other tom's face and his body language for any sign of deceit or any sign that he was about to attack with legitimate force. So far so good, and the rogue's smile spread across his face as their little game went on. "Ruin??" He asked with a chuckle. "Everything I touch ends up a little better than before, if that's what I want to do with it." He purred. He did snort at Nettleweaver's title though. He had very high doubts that someone so young would be given such an important role if it existed at all. Asmodeus might act like a child from time to time, but he wasn't born yesterday and knew much of the world that Nettleweaver likely didn't. He didn't call him out though. There was no need.

A sudden scratch on his flank caused him to flinch a tiny bit, but it only drew forth laughter from the black and white turkish angora. "Oh don't be fooled by the idiots that claim violence isn't the answer. It is the final answer to most things, but certainly not the only one, you're right about that."

He then leaped forward, forcing the other tom to the ground. He buried his claws in, but not as deep as he would for legitimate combat. He just wanted Nettleweaver to know that while Asmo was playing, he did have a lot of power, and he could smush the younger tom into the dirt if he wanted to. A playful warning, but a warning regardless.

"Could I convince you to go on a walk with me after this? I'd like to learn more about Shadowclan... as much as the Keeper of Secrets will allow anyway."

Asmodeus used Leap and Hold, dealing 8 damage and -15SP

Asmodeus
43HP / 95SP (-15SP)

Nettleweaver
Pinned 1 Turn
11HP / 73SP (-8HP)

Last edited by Tara on Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:15 am

The member 'Tara' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:34 am

“And you marring my fur is not an act of violence?” he chided, clicking his tongue. His first action had been to tussle, blood was blood whether drawn more forcefully or not. Did the schematics matter so much? This needling at one another, reading and prodding and other words, was so contrasting to the blood on the ground. The irony was not missed by Nettleweaver. Did asmodeus see it too, he seemed to think he was awfully in control. The act of pinning the white tom beneath him, soiling his pelt with the grime kf the carrion place another show of his character. His breath came evenly, measured, chest rising and falling against the other tom’s own. “Is that why you have me like this? I doubt the stench of carrion place will make me any more better looking, but to each their own.” he asked, relaxing.

He had to admit, there was an ember of power that lurked beneath Asmodeus’ pelt. It made whatever their fight was exciting, and it would make his triumphant all the more satisfying. The rogue’s claws sank in, and Nettleweaver blinked, taunting him before using his strength to flip the situation. This time the rogue was beneath him. He may be younger, but he wasn’t inexperienced. The dirt covered warrior reeled back, regarding Asmodeus with a smug smirk. “You may, but you’ll be disappointed when you discover how boring ShadowClan is. There are much more interesting things we can discuss on our walk.” His own mismatched eyes met Asmodues’ ”Like the weather.” he giggled again boyishly

Nettleweaver used Duck and Twist on Asmodues! It was success! Dealing -7 HP and costing -5 SP!
Nettleweaver is no longer pinned!

Nettleweaver

11/20 HP
68/80 SP (-5 SP)

Asmodeus

36/50 HP (-7 HP)
95/120 SP

Last edited by Midnee on Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 12:34 am

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 6

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 1:12 am

Admittedly, the black and white rogue did not expect the warrior to be as nimble as he was. It was a mostly pleasant surprise. Mostly. A mischievous grin spread across Asmodeus's face and he lie there, complacent, for a moment. Still, he had a point he wanted to get across. He flipped to his feet in one smooth, graceful movement. The rogue snickered at the weather comment. "The weather, you say? Sure. Let's talk about that wind and hail moving toward your territory right now and how we should probably get out of here before it hits." He nodded once, indicating the sky and the clouds behind the warrior.

Of course there was nothing.

Asmodeus surged forward, now determined to claim dominance since his pin hadn't been enough. His teeth aimed for the side of Nettleweaver's neck right below the corner of his jawbone, but his paw was also placed expertly behind his opponent's in an attempt to trip him. He'd be on the ground again, Asmodeus was Dark Forest bent on it. Once he had the other tom below him once more where he belonged, he'd at least let him see the triumphant but playful glimmer in his bright yellow eye.

"You should be more wary of rogues. We're full of nasty tricks and fun surprises."

Asmodeus used Snap and Dirty Trick, dealing 8 + 5 damage, -14SP

Nettleweaver
K.O. PENDING
-2HP / 68SP (-13HP)

Asmodeus
36HP / 81SP (-14SP)

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am

Nettleweaver knew what the weather was today, it was part of the reason he was out in the territory, but he’d still humour Asmodeus. He glanced skyward, allowing the rogue to slip the situation and to squirm free. “Definitely, I don’t even think I can make it back to own camp. We’d best hunker down together and let it pass.” The rogue was upon him again, and the fluffy tom fell with him back into the dirt. He doubted anyone could tell that he was once white. Asmodeus moved to snap at his exposed neck, but Nettleweaver pushed back”Ah.” he mewed teasingly “Watch the neck.” The fight was more than likely over now, he was much more interested in the walk, but seeing the triumphant look in the rogue’s eyes… He considered drawing it out a moment longer.

Nettleweaver used Dodge and Fight! Costing -7 SP

Nettleweaver

6/30 HP (+8 HP)
61/80 SP (-7 SP)

Asmodeus

36/50 HP
81/120 SP

Last edited by Midnee on Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 1:47 am

The member 'Midnee' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:14 pm

As wiggly as the other tom was, Asmodeus couldn't help but chuckle. He figured he'd gotten his point across, and with a sheathed paw he struck out one final time toward Nettleweaver's head. Just a light slap. This "fight" had gone on long enough. "You know your rerritory better. Where should we go?" He asked with a smirk, not able to prevent himself from possibly aggravating the other tom further. Was he still going to do his duty and "run Asmodeus off"? The rogue actually understood and would comply this time, but only if he could enjoy the ShadowClanners company for awhile longer on the way out.

Asmodeus used Front Paw Blow, dealing 6 damage and -5SP

Not putting stats because Nettle is definitely KO'd now and I'm on mobile

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] EmptySat Apr 20, 2024 11:28 pm

Nettleweaver huffed, flipping onto his paws. He supposed he was beat, not that he felt all that tired. His skin prickled from Asmodeus’ claws, but he could have gone another round. Maybe tried a little harder, he’d lost embarrassingly easily, and his ego was a little wounded. The white tom shook out his pelt, coating Asmodeus with the grime he’d just been squirming in. “Apologies. Can’t stand the smell of it, or the taste when I have to inevitably groom myself.” he meowed, eyes closing as he ducked his head. If he had a tail he would have waved for the rogue to follow, instead he opted for a bashful glance over his shoulder. “Shall we?”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]   Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadowclan Gets No Mercy, Clearly. [C]
Page 1 of 1