Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C] Empty
PostSubject: I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C]   I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C] EmptyFri 19 Apr 2024 - 18:28

Falconmoon slipped silently into the medicine den late in the night. He gave a quick glance to Smokepelt who appeared to be in a deep sleep. That was good, it was Thymelight he came here to see. He gently nudged her awake with his paw, knowing that a change had come over; Knowing that this change was something they needed to discuss, lest it tear them apart. He tried to hide it, but his heart hammered in his chest. He'd broken the code... and he dragged Thymelight down with him. Foxing fool...

"I just came to check on you. Also I'd like to discuss something with you, if you can for a moment while everyone is sleeping." He said very quietly, his voice barely a whisper. The patients in the medicine den were unconscious from poppy seeds... and so far it seemed like Smokepetal was just as out cold. Falconmoon sat down quietly, but if Thymelight wanted to leave with him for a bit, that would be fine too.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C]   I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C] EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 0:47

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t3 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

Thymelight had managed to convince herself that the past few mornings that she had spent in her nest overcome by intense nausea was just a quick cold that would pass. She had told herself that it was just a result of the stress that she put herself under and it was a sign that she needed to relax. Everything was calm in her head until she noticed one day that her belly had grown the slightest bit larger. It was still small enough to the point that she could hide it if she truly wanted to, but she knew the truth. That had only confirmed her fears: she was pregnant. But was it really a fear? Kits of her own… she was actually going to have her own kits. She was going to have more direct blood in a Clan that she had none in, and she was going to have her own family. Topics like love and kits had always interested her, and she knew that the only downside to being a medicine cat was that she was never allowed to take part in such things, but now she had the chance. It was a shame that the rest of the forest didn’t have the same thought process as her, though.

The tabby was a firm believer in true love, and the only part of the code that she actually disagreed with was the parts that discouraged medicine cats from taking a mate and other Clan cats from seeking love from the other Clans. If it were up to her, anyone could love whoever they wanted without any repercussions. The rest of the Clan wouldn’t share her happiness. They would look at her through narrowed eyes once the news finally dropped, and they would label her as a codebreaker.

Furthermore, the she-cat’s heart was still hurting despite her initial joy. SkyClan was scary, the forest as a whole was scary. Thymelight didn’t want to bring kits into a world where war was always a possibility, deadly predators roamed the land, and dangers seemed to be tucked away in every corner. Cats were always taken too soon. Rabbitpaw had been carried off by a hawk barely a few moons into her apprenticeship, and Thymelight had known her since she was a kit. That grief that she carried, along with the grief from the loss of Foxtrot, and the knowledge of just how horrific Clan life could be, the medicine cat realized that she didn’t actually want to have kits. They didn’t deserve to live like this. She would never truly be able to keep them safe.

When Falconmoon padded into the den, Thymelight was already awake. Her mind was too plagued to be able to sleep peacefully. She looked up to meet the tom’s eyes, but she wished that she was capable of looking happy to see him. She could already tell what this was about. It was too late for it to be about anything else but… the secret. Her yellow eyes were filled with uncertainty as she lifted herself from her nest and padded toward him. “Yes… I think I know what this is about. Let's speak outside. I don't want to accidentally wake anyone.” She told him quietly.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3017

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C]   I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C] EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024 - 23:06

At her request to go outside, Falconmoon nodded. He stepped aside to let her pass through first, sparing one more glance to the others, before stepping outside the medicine den with her. Where to start? He took in a deep breath as the dread that plagued him at his own idea threatened to choke him. Before, he would have considered this a victory, but now... No. This was a sin, an atrocity they had committed together. Maybe he could convince Starclan to spare her. Take him only.

"We've broken the code." He stated the obvious, his claws piercing the earth nervously as he said it. "I would like to travel to the moonstone with you. We will repent together. I uh-" His mouth closed, fear gripping him as his fur began to stand on end. "I just want to prepare you... before we get there there is... I have..." How was he supposed to tell her this? How was he supposed to tell her now that she broke the code with someone that delighted in murder at one point?

"I have a story to tell you, and its a long one. I'd rather we do it along the way to Highstones rather than here. When is the soonest we can leave?" Well... he said it. That same insecurity that plagued him each time he tried to be truthful reared its ugly head once more. Doubts whirled in his mind, doubts that she'd believe him, which weren't so bad. But the doubt that she'd still want to be with him, the doubt that she'd forgive him... the doubt that she would keep his secret between the two of them...

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C]   I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C] EmptyToday at 16:32

thymelight
"she'll walk with springtime wherever she goes."
t3 medicine cat | skyclan | she/her

The uncharacteristic frown that tainted Thymelight’s maw only seemed to grow as Falconmoon spoke. She held no anger toward him, but toward the situation as a whole. The Moonstone was a place that she had grown more and more afraid of overtime, and although she hadn’t quite received the answer she was looking for during her last solo visit, at least Bearflower and Graybird had considered her to be somewhat honorable.

The medicine cat was almost positive that whatever goodwill they had held toward her had been diminished. The large knot in her stomach tightened to the point that it made her feel sick. The thought of repenting to the stars made her feel even worse. Thymelight was tired of begging and pleading with StarClan, but the continuous hurdles just never seemed to have an ending… at least not a happy one. This time, however, she wasn’t the only one who would be speaking to the stars. Falconmoon had a stake in this too, and she couldn’t bear to see the ancestors hold any animosity toward him.

The tom was a source of comfort and stability for her. Thymelight couldn’t imagine seeing him any other way, but the expression that crossed his face as he warned her of a long story to come made her feel the slightest bit nervous. Still, the tabby wanted to listen. She wanted to be a pillar of consolation for him, just like he was for her. If repenting was something that they were set on doing, then she agreed. They needed to leave as soon as possible.

“We need to go now. Everyday I seem to grow weaker and weaker because of these kits. The strength I have to travel now may not be here at the next sunset.” The medicine cat tried not to sound too defeated as she spoke, but plenty of her exhaustion still managed to slip through.

“Oh, and, this story of yours… whatever it may be, please don’t be afraid to share it with me. Nothing you say could upset me.” She finished, nodding firmly.
Truthfully, the only reason why she couldn’t truly be upset by Falconmoon’s words was because she had already crossed the line between calm and upset ages ago simply due to the amount of pain that she felt.
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C]   I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Will Be Here, Don't You Cry [C]
Page 1 of 1