Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

and then i ate his liver (c)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

and then i ate his liver (c) Empty
PostSubject: and then i ate his liver (c)   and then i ate his liver (c) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:30 pm

Wolfpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan| he/him
"You don't believe me? You will. You will become a true believer."

There was something so incredibly wrong about the day. Wolfpaw did not particularly feel like doing anything. Or feel like anything. And that had been up until he had returned from his hunting patrol, just in time to see a sibling-- Fernpaw, he believed by the glance-- leave camp. He did not get to go. He was not invited. He did not even get to see who had gone with him, and in his minds eye he could see a perfectly pretty corpse of stained storm, and he blinked. He felt something in his jaws crunch, the taste of warm metal in his mouth and a hint of mulch. His eyes flicked down, and only then did he recall he was standing in the centre of camp with a... Once rat in his jaws.

He spat it out. A wet slap as it hit the ground. Punctured in the centre, four pretty fang marks. He felt his paws itch. He wasn't sure why he was angry this time. His eyes flicked back to the mouth of camp, where the ghost-scent of one of his siblings had just vanished. And then, with a barely contained hiss, whirled around and slammed his paw down on the rat. Squelch. He leaned down, gribbing a fragment of the rat and pulled it-- Then spat it aside. A pretty perfect corpse. And the taste of blood made his heart thud, and he felt his paws itch and he raised it again. A nice swing, he could do. A nice one. And he imagined it was Quillsplash. And anyone.

discord: moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: and then i ate his liver (c)   and then i ate his liver (c) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 3:13 pm

A heavy silence hung over Heatherberry, her own nonstop thoughts suddenly gone quiet as she stared ahead of her. Unblinking. Unmoving. Had she seen this scene before? She was sure she had. The red that stained Wolfpaw's maw forced a memory to flit by of a tom whose pelt was a deep red that she had shared a meal with at some point. She had found him rather weird for how he had meticulously picked apart his prey, leaving each piece in a neat pile while the rest of the gore remained on his fangs, face, and paws. The same teeth he had used to rip a purple kittypet collar from her neck after she had finally returned to ShadowClan after the mass kidnapping all those moons ago. The same teeth he had used to, eventually, kill a SkyClan cat as a 'fun little hunt'.  And it had all started with the mutualization of prey.

"Force me to the ground,
O righteous one,
Bury your secrets in my skin,
Carve your justice into my bones,
You, Pure One,
Enrich the soil with my life's blood,
Make sure there is no drop left for me."

She recalled the muffled lyrics that could be heard from the inside of the leaders den where the council had decided his fate - to some tune she had never heard of nor would have ever dreamed up. His maniacal laughter that came from Redice in the midst of his execution; before the light fell from his eyes.

The cyclops finally blinked. How silly. Wolfpaw was not Redice. He was Pineblossom's son! A child of Pineblossom couldn't be capable of such a fox hearted deed. Instead of standing there trying to convince herself over and over again that him taking his frustrations out on the corpse of a rat was much better than killing another cat, Heatherberry forced her paws forward in his direction. "Is there something wrong with the prey? If so, I'm sure there are plenty of others to choose from." Her practiced smile held no obvious notes of uneasiness, but she sure did feel it.

* text for the lyrics in purple were taken from this topic where Redice (Tara) had been executed

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

and then i ate his liver (c) JGgdMsS and then i ate his liver (c) JGg3TFt and then i ate his liver (c) J0ieN9e and then i ate his liver (c) JGg3GK7 and then i ate his liver (c) JGg2WjR

and then i ate his liver (c) JcTsSP1  and then i ate his liver (c) JcnAVnI and then i ate his liver (c) Grub_f10and then i ate his liver (c) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: and then i ate his liver (c)   and then i ate his liver (c) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 9:06 am

Wolfpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan| he/him
"You don't believe me? You will. You will become a true believer."

Wolfpaw whirled at the sound of another cat speaking, paw still poised in the air with blood-slick from the rat still coating the tips of his claws. He blinked, pupils pin-prick thin and the fur on the back of his neck standing and static. He lowered his paw and parted his mouth, the pungent scent of herbs wafting from the she-cats pelt. Like before.

"Do you have nothing better to do?" His tone was terse, flicking an ear with a huff in between words and gazing back on the almost-pulp that was a rat. He was about to bat it halfway across camp when she interrupted. He briefly considered doing it to her. "You are a medicine cat also. And I am not dead. You have no need to talk to me."

He ran his tongue over the viscera still on the fur around his maw. Colder, now. And getting colder still the more this one stood talking to him. He prodded the mound of mush with his claw, and his head slowly tilted to the side. "You would know. How much blood does a cat have in them? A rat has little. A fox has more. I don't know how much a cat has yet."

discord: moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4483

PostSubject: Re: and then i ate his liver (c)   and then i ate his liver (c) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2024 5:18 pm

A chill ran down her spine at the apprentice's words. Whatever she had thought his reply to her would be, but this was not it, but her smile remained even as she was met with his brusque tone. "Death is not the only time one should see a medicine cat. Illness, check ups, just to talk... All very good reasons to go see one, I'd say." Being a strange little guy beating a rat to a pulp in the middle of camp, even after it's been long dead, was another.

She watched his expression carefully, though there wasn't much movement of his permanent frown even when he spoke harshly. Curiosity was there, though it felt rather minimal for such a big question. Was it... Truly a question? Should she even be humoring him? "Hm... Depends on the size, I'd say. My body would contain more blood than yours as you're not full grown. Why do you ask? Do you want to see another cats blood?" There was a bit of hope that just saying it outright would make him lose interest in finding out for himself; though perhaps she should be bringing up some concerns about Wolfpaw to his mother at some point. Her ear twitched as her eye wandered to look at the mess he had made. Perhaps sooner rather than later.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

and then i ate his liver (c) JGgdMsS and then i ate his liver (c) JGg3TFt and then i ate his liver (c) J0ieN9e and then i ate his liver (c) JGg3GK7 and then i ate his liver (c) JGg2WjR

and then i ate his liver (c) JcTsSP1  and then i ate his liver (c) JcnAVnI and then i ate his liver (c) Grub_f10and then i ate his liver (c) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: and then i ate his liver (c)   and then i ate his liver (c) Empty

Back to top Go down

and then i ate his liver (c)
Page 1 of 1