Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

she's not a saint and she's not what you think (c)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6715

she's not a saint and she's not what you think (c) Empty
PostSubject: she's not a saint and she's not what you think (c)   she's not a saint and she's not what you think (c) EmptySat 13 Apr 2024 - 21:06

Another successful hunting patrol! Hedgepaw trotted in happily, bearing a large vole in her jaws. She never used to be that great at hunting, but--slowly yet surely, with Quillsplash's instruction--she was growing to be fairly decent. Nowhere near as good as her mamma, of course, but better than she used to be. The moon was high tonight, casting a pale creamy light over the clearing of camp. Due to the early newleaf breeze, it was even a bit warmer than usual. Life was good. The small apprentice hummed tunelessly to herself as she bore her catch over to the fresh-kill pile. When she got there, though, she saw someone else there as well. Another apprentice, she thought--one much bigger than her, and with softer fluffier fur. All the other apprentices were bigger than her, though, so that wasn't too odd. Hedgepaw tilted her head and offered the other apprentice a warm smile. She couldn't quite recall her name, but she knew she'd seen her around with Nettlepaw before. "Hi! Dyou want a vole? I just caught this one." A small, white paw nudged the fresh catch over to the other she-cat. "I was just gonna take a break and eat something, too. Wanna eat together? My name's Hedgepaw. What's yours?"

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down

she's not a saint and she's not what you think (c)
Page 1 of 1