Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two Wrongs don't Make a Right

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 307

Two Wrongs don't Make a Right Empty
PostSubject: Two Wrongs don't Make a Right   Two Wrongs don't Make a Right EmptyThu 11 Apr 2024 - 19:44

Myrtlebloom
Tier 2 | Skyclan | She/Her

It had been a few days since Myrtlepaw was released from the medicine den. Like Wolfstar had said, she was under close surveillance. Everywhere she went, she was followed by another warrior. Still her punishment had been lighter than she expected. Speaking of punishments, it didn’t take long for her to hear about her former mentor’s punishment. She had tried to tell her leader that Shatteredsky was innocent in the whole situation, but apparently his punishment had already been delt.

Guilt weighed on the young molly’s shoulders and nipped at her heels every second of the day and she needed to make it right. How could she though when she wasn’t allowed near him, and she had a warrior watching her every move. It didn’t take Myrtlepaw long before she came up with a plan that hopefully wouldn’t go wrong.

The stars twinkled high in the sky and the moon lit up the camp. Myrtlepaw had not slept at all. She needed to talk with Shatteredsky and tonight would probably be her only chance. The soft snoring of nearby cats let her know it was safe to move. She made her way to her brother’s nest and gently brushed against his head. “Yewshade… Yewshade I need your help, but please be quiet.” Her voice could barely be considered a whisper, it was so low, but she didn’t want to disturb any other cats.

Once she saw Yewshade’s eyes open and she was sure he was awake, she snuck away into the night. Myrtlepaw was sure he would follow her, but she wasn’t sure if her brother would agree to her talking with her former mentor. It didn’t matter though; she just needed her brother there incase things didn’t go as planned.

It didn’t take her long to find the nest where Shatteredsky was fast asleep. Her heart skipped a beat as she watched the rising and falling of his chest. ‘Is this a mistake?’ Her muscles ached in the memory of their fight. Both cats were still recovering from the incident and in this moment, Myrtlepaw wanted to run away and abandon her plan. It wouldn’t change anything surely. He would still hate her; all this conversation would do is potentially make her feel better and possibly get her in more trouble.

A slight stirring in the den drew Myrtlepaw out of her thoughts. It was now or never. She crept closer and firmly pressed her head against Shatteredsky’s and his eyes opened slightly. “Shhh, we need to talk, but not here. Meet me outside please. I mean you no harm.” Her voice was hushed but quickened. She didn’t want to linger in the den much longer in case someone noticed her.

Myrtlepaw turned sharply and made her way back outside. Her brother was waiting outside for her. “Yewshade, please don’t say anything. I need to talk to Shatteredsk..er..paw and this could be the only chance I get.” Her eyes pleaded with her brother as she met his mismatched gaze. She was putting all her trust into her brother and was hoping he wouldn’t run off and turn her in to Wolfstar or Honeydew.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Two Wrongs don't Make a Right   Two Wrongs don't Make a Right EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 1:57

Yewshade
T2 Warrior | SkyClan | he/him
Myrtlepaw had approached him in the dead of night with an urgency that made him practically leap out of his nest. He rose silently from his nest, his fur bristling. He was on edge. What could it possibly be? Is there a wolf? Is she pregnant? Do we have to leave?! What could be this important?

He rushed out of the warriors' den, straight to his sister. His desperate gaze asked a thousand questions, and he opened his mouth to ask if she was okay. That was until Myrtlepaw attacked him without touching him at all - her words were simply enough. It would've been less painful had she racked her claws across his muzzle.

"This is a terrible idea!" He hissed, his voice a low growl - barely audible over the rustle of leaves. "Do you even realize what you're doing, sister? He's dangerous! He's going to hurt you again!"

His tail lashed behind them, casting a wary glance towards the den where Shatteredpaw - no - a traitor laid. The scent of her blood was seared into his memory. Though his instincts screamed at him to protect his sister from this threat, despite everything, he couldn't deny the desperation in her eyes. Ugh.

"Fine." He rumbled, nuzzling his sister and licking her between her ears. "I don't trust him, but I trust you. If you believe this is necessary, then I'll always stand by you. Just know that if he so much as lays a sheathed paw on you, I won't hesitate to rip him to shreds."

With a flick of his tail, he rose to his paws, padding silently towards a nearby tree that overlooked the camp clearing. "I am still not going to be a part of this conversation." He said firmly, ascending the tree with ease and settling in among the branches - his gaze settling on where Myrtlepaw and Shatteredpaw would soon mean. Whatever happened next, he would intervene at the first sign of danger.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Two Wrongs don't Make a Right   Two Wrongs don't Make a Right EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 10:43

Myrtlebloom

“I can’t ask you to understand, but please trust me. He won’t hurt me and risk getting in more trouble.” Myrtlebloom mewed softly. She didn’t necessarily believe what she said but she was hoping Yewshade did. It was very clear her brother was not happy with this idea at all, but he agreed to watch over her.

Myrtlebloom released a sigh of relief and brushed her cheek against her brother’s. “You’re the best, Yewshade!” She watched as he easily scaled a tree and rested on a branch. She could feel his piercing mismatched gaze, as she sat waiting for Shatteredsky. Anxiety wailed up inside her. She looked up at the stars and prayed that nothing bad happened on this cloudless night.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Missing: Juniperpaw(ShC), Quillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3221

PostSubject: Re: Two Wrongs don't Make a Right   Two Wrongs don't Make a Right EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 17:38

I don’t feel sorry for what I have done; I feel sorry for the people who do

For whatever reason, the only cat that actually wanted to speak to him was Myrtlepaw. Shatteredpaw wasn't sure whether to laugh at her or his clanmates. Well, there was no one else to talk to, or even look at, so he might as well give his former apprentice another chance. Maybe she'd have learnt from her mistakes... or she would get him into even more trouble. He couldn't care less if she did either. SkyClan already hated his guts, even opening his mouth would be enough excuse for Wolfstar to punish him again. And Honeydew... he couldn't believe he'd ever once wanted to lay down his life for someone who refused to even have a shred of trust or love for him. Good thing he woke up and realised how mouse-brained it was trying to be there for her.

"What do you want?" The tom approached Myrtlepaw, conscious of the pair of eyes from above. If Myrtlepaw wanted to drag her littermate into this, so be it. He flexed his claws, wondering if she was going to try her luck with him again.

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: Two Wrongs don't Make a Right   Two Wrongs don't Make a Right EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 18:12

Myrtlebloom

The hair on Myrtlebloom’s back bristled as her former mentor approached her and she fixed her gaze on her paws. “I-I Just wanted to apologize for attacking you and causing all this trouble.” The nub of her ear twitched as she spoke to the tom. “I never meant for any of this to happen.” The young molly lifted her head and her mismatched gaze met Shatteredsky’s ice cold glare. She wasn’t even sure if Shatteredsky would believe her.

A sigh escaped her lips as she shuffled in place after noticing his unsheathed claws. She wasn’t sure how this interaction was going to go, and it made her nervous. Her eyes fell back to the ground in front of her. “I-I wanted to make you proud, and I seemed to fail every chance I got.” Tears wailed up in the tri-colored molly’s eyes. “Even now, all I’ve done is make things worse for the both of us.” Myrtlebloom whispered as she choked back tears.

Myrtlebloom spared a quick glace around camp to make sure nobody had noticed the two cats speaking. The camp was quiet. She stood to her feet and turned away from Shatteredsky, “I truly am sorry… and I tried to tell them you weren’t at fault…” she softly mewed over her shoulder. She wanted to leave before she started crying but she wanted to give him a chance to voice how he felt before she walked away completely.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Wrongs don't Make a Right   Two Wrongs don't Make a Right Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Wrongs don't Make a Right
Page 1 of 1