Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

beast in the heart [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

beast in the heart [c] Empty
PostSubject: beast in the heart [c]   beast in the heart [c] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 2:23 pm

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
The heat of Newleaf's sun on this particular morning felt like iron claws tearing across his pelt. The sun was not supposed to be this merciless until Greenleaf, to his understanding. Alas, here it was, singing the ends of his pelt and making his pads sweat. Batpaw was miserable, and while he wanted nothing more than to lounge about under the cool shade of his favorite Pine Tree on the edge of camp, he had personally resigned himself to a mission of seeking out a particular warrior.

This warrior should have been Quillsplash, his mentor, but it wasn't. Batpaw wanted nothing to do with that touchy, pitiful excuse for a warrior and made it perfectly clear, but he was stuck with the young warrior regardless. The cat he was seeking out was actually Silverhawk. Batpaw was awestruck by the powerful tom. His mentor should have been Silverhawk - this was the only cat who could help him reach his true potential!

He approached the warrior, a fresh lizard gripped tightly in his jaws. His eyes were round and serious and his jaws were clutching the lizard so tightly that it looked like it would pop at any second. Batpaw loved lizards - didn't every ShadowClan cat? - and hoped Silverhawk did as well. He dropped it before the warrior and raised his head. "Hello!" The striped apprentice's voice boomed, then quickly dropped down to a more appropriate volume. "Silverhawk, I shall be frank and quick. I admire your prowess and your dedication to ShadowClan. I would be delighted and honored if you extended your skills to me and revealed your secrets. Intellect only gets a cat so far these days..."
Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2485

PostSubject: Re: beast in the heart [c]   beast in the heart [c] EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 8:01 pm

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Silverhawk's half-lidded eyes slid open, tilting up to regard the shadow that fell over him. Perhaps there was some truth to the parroted sentiment Silverhawk often heard; that being the fact Hedgepaw spoke highly of him to her friends. Maybe she really did think the world of him and told all her denmates as much. It was the only thing Silverhawk could think of to explain why apprentices suddenly seemed so interested in approaching him. First Nettlepaw-- then there was Crabpaw, who hadn't approached him but who'd seemed exceptionally, brainlessly, thrilled to be on his patrol. And now there was Batpaw. Silverhawk only knew of him from a few patrols, and there was a sort of self-recognition he found in the apprentice that made him want to recoil.

An ear flicked at the over-loud greeting. Silverhawk gave the lizard a glance of acknowledgement before pushing himself upright to sit properly for conversation. Batpaw, at least, conducted himself much better than Nettlepaw. Silverhawk could appreciate not being followed and pestered for half his day. As the striped tom explained his reasons for approaching, Silverhawk slowly sat straighter and straighter. The corners of his maw lifted in a beaming smile. With a deep purr rumbling out of his chest, he said, "Thank you," and puffed out his chest. Yes, he could stand Batpaw's company for sure--Batpaw had sense!

Silverhawk's tail swished slowly, happily, back and forth. "Well, if you ask as nicely as that, I can do anything for you." He tipped his head to emphasize the acceptance. Lifting a forepaw, he flexed his claws and watched them glint under the sunlight for a moment before placing it down atop the lizard. "I'm sure you'd learn well from me. You certainly seem keen. I can teach you everything I know." Most things, at least; until Batpaw could prove he was worth more. Not that flattery wasn't the easiest way to impress. "What are you just itching to learn, then? What wisdom should I depart first?"
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: beast in the heart [c]   beast in the heart [c] EmptyTue Apr 16, 2024 2:48 pm

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
Perfect. Silverhawk was feeding into the plan; Batpaw could clearly see that this cat was relishing in his compliments, basking in the praise from an apprentice. Clearly, ShadowClan was not providing the recognition this cat deserved, the poor thing. He must just be dying for it. "Oh," Batpaw breathed out, "I am eternally grateful for your mentorship, Silverhawk." He bowed his head.

He took a single pawstep closer and sat down, his wide, round gaze filled with intense interest. "I am quite sure you can see that I am not exactly the... Strongest apprentice in the Clan. I am not as fortunate as my friends Nettlepaw and Crabpaw, you see? I am... Quite scrawny." Batpaw let a short, warm laugh out. "Your expertise would be appreciated. I am asking you to help craft me into a strong, cunning warrior."

Batpaw leaned forward, holding his breath, waiting for his acceptance.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: beast in the heart [c]   beast in the heart [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

beast in the heart [c]
Page 1 of 1