Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family? [Lilyvalley]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

Family? [Lilyvalley] Empty
PostSubject: Family? [Lilyvalley]   Family? [Lilyvalley] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 14:28

The she-kit was stretched just outside the nursery, the night air pleasantly cool against her fur as she gazed wistfully at the camp entrance. A patrol had left earlier, and she had tried to sneak out with them, but had not gotten more than a foxlength from the nursery before being called back. 'You'll be six moons soon enough' one of the queens had told her. Foxdung, Briarkit had thought in response, though she had simply ducked her head and returned to the nursery's entrance to sit.

She wasn't pouting, not at all, as she watched a few of the warriors moving about camp. Leopardstar was on patrol, Tawnyflare was sleeping, her siblings were all asleep and since sleep wouldn't find her, she had chosen to stay outside for just a little longer. A vaguely familiar she-cat had caught her eye,

"Hey!" She squeaked, "Lily...something... Lilyvalley? Lilyvalley, right?" Briarkit gazed up at the calico she-cat, "You were made a warrior recently, what's it like? They still won't even let us become apprentices, we're too young, or something." It was days like this where Briarkit's impatience showed, but maybe hearing about what it was like from others would give her something to hold her over for another few hours.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

PostSubject: Re: Family? [Lilyvalley]   Family? [Lilyvalley] EmptySun 14 Apr 2024 - 22:27

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Lilyvalley was about to go on one of her usual walks, seeing as her patrol wasn't until later and she had plenty of time. Her leg wasn't bothering her too much, but sometimes she just liked to keep moving.

It helped keep her mind off the hard things.

She was stopped in her tracks as a voice called her name, or attempted to, at least. She looked to see one of Leopardstar's kits scurrying up to her.

"Yes, Lilyvalley is right." She could not keep the chuckle out of her voice. She had asked what it was like being a warrior, and Lilyvalley screwed up her face in thought. "Well, oddly enough, I actually had to go through apprenticeship twice. I have actually been a warrior for quite a while, but only just recently renamed. And honestly? Not that fun. We don't get to play games as much, we're constantly doing chores. Like going on border patrols. It is so much walking you'd think your paws were falling off. I'd enjoy being a kit while you can."

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

Family? [Lilyvalley] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

PostSubject: Re: Family? [Lilyvalley]   Family? [Lilyvalley] EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024 - 17:32

"You were a warrior before?" Briarkit tipped her head, gazing up at the she-cat with curiosity, "Why did you have to go through apprenticeship twice?"

Pineblossom had said being a warrior was dangerous, Lilyvalley seemed to think it was boring. Impossible, it had to be! "It can't possibly be more boring than being stuck in the crowded nursery all day." Briarkit declared with all the certainty of a kit who clearly thought she had things figured out, "You get to explore the territory - but I guess it's not really exploring if you know it all, and hunt and fight! All I get to do is sit in camp and play mossball or sleep."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2207

PostSubject: Re: Family? [Lilyvalley]   Family? [Lilyvalley] EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024 - 2:13

Lilyvalley let out a bit of a chuckle. "I had been away for a very long time. When I came back, a lot had changed. I needed to readjust. And part of me wanted a fresh start, too."

She gave Briarkit a look as she claimed she still wanted to go out, and Lilyvalley lowered herself. "You know what? You're right. It's not always boring. But do you want to know the real reason you can't leave camp? I want you to take a good look at me."

Lilyvalley paused, letting the kit take in her features. Briarkit had to learn that things weren't going to be better outside of the camp walls.

"I was not always like this. But I had come across a badger. I was a warrior, at the time, and even then I almost died. I would give anything to be a kit playing with my littermates again."

She would give anything to have her littermates again, but that was something better left unsaid. She sat up, and then gave the kit a smile.

"It's not all bad out in the territory, but we really don't want you kits getting hurt, okay? That is why we keep you in camp. I promise, when you are an apprentice, I will take you out any time you want. For now, though, enjoy what you have. Trust me."

Family? [Lilyvalley] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family? [Lilyvalley]   Family? [Lilyvalley] Empty

Back to top Go down

Family? [Lilyvalley]
Page 1 of 1