Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

looking for friendly wind clan cats

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raine

Raine

Number of posts : 25

looking for friendly wind clan cats  Empty
PostSubject: looking for friendly wind clan cats    looking for friendly wind clan cats  EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 9:25

hello!!!

I’m hoping to get my rouge Persephone into wind clan!!! She is very kind and empathetic, so would surely throw herself into a battle to fight off a predator with a cat she doesn’t know or something!!! I’d like her to have a couple good encounters with windclan cats??? Future friends!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for friendly wind clan cats    looking for friendly wind clan cats  EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 9:29

i have the PERFECT cat for you with Cloudypetal. she loves rogues and would be fascinated by you <3
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: looking for friendly wind clan cats    looking for friendly wind clan cats  EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 9:32

perfect!!!! could you start the rp??? I don’t know quite where to do that ;-;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: looking for friendly wind clan cats    looking for friendly wind clan cats  EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 9:34

i'll start it soon! i'm abt to be going to work but i'll add this to my trello so i remember tonight! <3
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: looking for friendly wind clan cats    looking for friendly wind clan cats  EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 12:03

you can say hi to pantherpounce if you want!! he wont attack unless attacked first by someone and he’ll def respect persephone if she helps him out with a predator or something

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Raine

Raine

PostSubject: Re: looking for friendly wind clan cats    looking for friendly wind clan cats  EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 13:13

perfect!!! could you maybe start the rp with pantherpounce being attacked by a predator and then Perry can show up and help??? pantherpounce is a great name!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for friendly wind clan cats    looking for friendly wind clan cats  Empty

Back to top Go down

looking for friendly wind clan cats
Page 1 of 1