Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

April Gathering 2024

Go down 
+29
Mistpelt
Aspen
GravisCordis
Kitty
ChaoticCrow
Knight
Flybot
verychuu
Byrin
JJ
RainyHeart
Ice
Seer
moonazyne
Arcana
Splotch
Honey Badger
xaandiir
Tara
chicago
MediocreCrisis
Karuna
Copperbeanz
Holly
Ash
uwubers
Reaper King
Nerd
kjSage
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6037

April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024 - 11:07

you know no one’s perfect
Nightdancer studied the cat before her, the familiar face and the expression of recognition; the wings that gave her an otherworldly appearance, and ensured she stood out from the crowd.

"I almost couldn't believe my eyes," she whispered, allowing just a hint of the reverence she felt to seep into her voice--not that she could have stopped it, not that she would have tried. Not in any of her wildest dreams, not for seasons now, had she dreamt of this moment. "There will be time to talk properly later. But... It's certainly good to see you safe."
but i’m pretty close || code (c) kieer

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
moonazyne

moonazyne

Characters : [C]indersky, [W]olfpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan, T3 Warrior| ShadowClan, Apprentice
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 326

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024 - 12:46

Wolfpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan| he/him
"You don't believe me? You will. You will become a true believer."

Wolfpaw blinked, devoid of anything but mere existence. He was not speaking to Pipitpaw? He had expected Pipit. He felt his body tense, that familiar itching in his paws. How long had he been speaking to Not-Pipit? They last spoke, and she claimed herself as Pipitpaw. He wanted Pipitpaw. Not...

"What are you doing?" His voice came out as a low hiss, his tail tip beginning to thud against the ground. He flicked his eyes upward, full moon, and briefly to where he knew his siblings and m--... Where were they? He felt his chest tighten, and he looked back at this... cat. "I know what you are doing. You are pretending. You are trying to-- Where is Pipit? I do not want this... Snowvixen. I do not care for-- What have you done with her? Where are--?" His head swung around, and he felt an itching in his paws. Against code. Severely against code but-- He felt a warm, almost soothing concoction of feelings wash over him. He snapped his eyes back to Snowvixen, and the way they narrowed, the pinprick pupils that looked borderline manic. "What have you done with them?"

Wolfpaw thought he was speaking to Pipitpaw.

discord: moonazine| timezone: gmt| code (c) kieer

Cindersky  | Daytrader |  Wolfpaw

"sed non obligant."
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2996

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptyThu 18 Apr 2024 - 22:43

Asmodeus followed Larkshine's instructions and looked where he needed to. What on earth had he stumbled upon??? These cat colonies had a culture, had meetings and... what was this??? Leaders, deputies, medicine cats... The leaders began to speak, and Asmodeus's ears were pricked forward to listen carefully. What a bunch of very interesting information... Avoid Skyclan's territory for now... got it... Not that he was well versed in exactly where everything was yet. That knowledge would come with time.

"And what are the roles of deputies? Leader is self explanatory... medicine cats... healers I assume." He was speaking softly so as not to disturb the announcements. They were just as interesting for him as they were important to the clans. "Who decided to just... have these meetings? Did you all just agree to these rules one day?" Odd indeed, but the more he knew, the better off he'd be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 18:29

Heatherberry blinked awake, looking at him. The medicine cat hadn't fully been prepared to speak, his thoughts a jumbled mess of the many things that troubled his inexperienced mind. There was a soft murmur from the crowd before them. Leaders announcements echoed above. However, there was a brief lull and in that, Littlesplash found his voice again, "I, uhm, I need to speak to you and the other medicine cats. Please." The words word soft as he glanced down at his paws, shifting them uncomfortably. With the cold air that had settled between the clan's healers, he'd felt like for the most part it was impossible to speak with them. However, as time passed and certain problems arose in the clan that were outside of his paws, there was no doubt that Riverclan's medicine cat needed to consult others with more experience.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4482

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 18:39

The other clans leaders prattled away as usually, though her ears perked slightly at the mention of tresspassing rogues and mangled foxes. Briefly, her thoughts flittered to Ajex, wondering how he was faring these days and if he had ever healed after her help.

Her eye scanned the crowd, resting on no one in particular as she waited to hear Leopardstar's voice; the one she truly cared about. And with all announcements seemingly done, her head turned to a very shy looking Littlesplash. Her mouth first gaped in a yawn as she mewed out, "What can I help you with, my meek Littlesplash?"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 JGgdMsS April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 JGg3TFt April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 J0ieN9e April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 JGg3GK7 April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 JGg2WjR

April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 JcTsSP1  April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 JcnAVnI April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 Grub_f10April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptySat 20 Apr 2024 - 18:46

"Heh." Littlesplash's expression became sheepish at her mention of his meek nature. Between both his size, the mass of cats milling about, and the shadow of the High Rock above... he felt smaller than ever. Admitting his own lack of experience to clanmates was a difficult enough feat but another clan's medicine cat? Somehow felt worse. There was a brief pause as he ran his rough tongue across the roof of his mouth, "One of our queens... her whole litter has signs of sickness but they don't smell of sickness. I've given her herbs for strength in hopes it would help them but... they seem weaker by the day. I don't know what to do. I-I don't know what to do for them."
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptySun 21 Apr 2024 - 10:54

Larkshine
Tier 2 Warrior | Shadowclan | She/Her

Larkshine snapped out of her daze when Asmodeus started speaking, a light shake of her head and she was good to go again. “Oh right, um you know I don’t really know. I guess the deputy’s role is to enforce the rules of the clan and report things back to the leader.” She stopped for a moment to nod. “And you’re correct, Medicine cats are our healers!”

Her ears flicked toward where the leaders were sitting. ‘Nothing terribly important.’ She thought before resuming her conversation with the tom. “I also don’t know the answer to that question. I guess they did just agree on rules one day, but it was a very long time ago.” She purred, her golden eyes glistening as she looked at the tuxedo cat. She had only met one other cat that didn’t have a clan, beside Asmodeus and both of them seemed so nice. What was the big deal about loners and rogues?

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7390

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024 - 16:20

A sigh escaped Acornstar as Perchstar spoke - at least thankful that she was willing to be respectful about the situation as she nodded. "Of course, and its not my plan to have a repeat of it as well. I will do my best to make sure Hopepaw knows of the border and not to cross it - I apologize once again for my lack of foresight in making sure she understood this previously," she added, glancing between the two leaders with a dip of her head. This was...Hardly the way that she wanted to start her leadership but it was at least important that she was taking responsibility for it...Right? "Rest assured, I will be mindful to make sure all of my Clanmates know and respect the borders, and will also make sure to stress to them the important to treat the other Clans with respect even despite...Everything."

April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 18:17

Honeydew
T3 Warrior | SkyClan Deputy | she/her

"Of course I'm aware," the young deputy replied to the silver warrior. The incident on the border between ThunderClan and SkyClan was messy. An apprentice had chased prey over, and some antagonistic behavior caused a border skirmish. According to her trusted feedback, the entire thing had escalated when Silverdusk crossed the border to attack Yewshade. Honeydew felt torn between her desire for an alliance and her desire to protect her own clan. Perhaps now is the time to settle this, she considered.

But the silver ThunderClan warrior's next choice of words surprised Honeydew, and her ears flicked forward with interest. An apology? She hadn't expected that. And the she-cat seemed genuine. As she went on, Honeydew felt her shoulders relax slightly. The mention of Birdstar pricked her heart like a stubborn thorn. Could we start again? So even after everything, Silverdusk still wanted peace, just like Honeydew.

The cream-colored deputy let out a light sigh. After a moment of contemplation, she spoke.
"It will take more than a moon to heal the wounds left by many generations before us," she conceded. "I apologize for my warrior's unkind choice of words. And I appreciate your sincere apology." Her blue eyes flickered to where Hopepaw mingled with Brackendawn and Auburnflare. It had not escaped the deputy's attention when the young apprentice brought Wolfstar freshkill, seemingly an apology. ThunderClan isn't bad, Honeydew pondered. We are all just doing our best to heal old wounds.

"The night of the full moon is a night of peace among the clans," Honeydew commented. "After the moon falls back below the mountains, the clans are once again at odds. But StarClan knows, even at the Gathering there isn't always peace." She had heard the stories of cats not too long before her time that had been struck by StarClan's wrath for acting out of line under the full moon. Her blue eyes fell across the planes of Silverdusk's face, taking in her image thoughtfully. The she-cat's brow wrinkled. "Do you think true peace is just a kit's dream, Silverdusk?" she asked the warrior in a hushed tone. "Do you think it's really possible?"

Honeydew hadn't been able to have this conversation with any SkyClan cat before. For some reason, this moment felt right. The rays of the full moon reached down through the budding newleaf branches of Fourtrees and illuminated their pelts. StarClan was watching them. By now, Honeydew's nerves had calmed, and she wanted nothing more than to continue this heart-to-heart with the silver ThunderClan warrior. Had they been born of the same clan, Honeydew felt certain that they could have been as close as she was with Brackendawn.

discord: uwubers | timezone: EST | code (c) kieer

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April Gathering 2024   April Gathering 2024 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

April Gathering 2024
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6