Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Low Activity [04-2024]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 709

Low Activity [04-2024] Empty
PostLow Activity [04-2024]

Hey everyone!!

I wanted to let everyone know that, in addition to my other activity notice here, in addition to my upcoming wedding and honeymoon, my fiance and I are in the process of buying our first house!! It is very exciting, and has been at the forefront of my mind. It has been taking a significant chunk of my time away from posting like I normally would.

So because of the combination of factors - the upcoming wedding, honeymoon and home buying - I will have frequent dips and spikes in activity, unable to maintain all of my characters like normal. I will be focusing more on my SkyClan deputy duties by prioritizing important posts with Honeydew such as SkyClan Patrols and Duties and Clanwide posts, as well as Ripplesong posts with her new kit, Gravelkit. You can expect my activity to return to normal within a few weeks.

Active Characters

Honeydew is doing her best to help guide SkyClan through the DOG-Gone Dangerous Quest clanwide.
Ripplesong is balancing her time between caring for Gravelkit, tending to Weepingwillow, and helping Littlesplash.

Background Characters

Galestorm has been performing background duties, but ended up getting injured and is now recovering.
Dandelionpaw is... doing Dandelionpaw things, probably watching grass grow or something of the sort.
Gouge has arrived at the forest territories, and is hanging out somewhat nearby the WindClan border.

[Update 04-24-2024]
There's A LOT we have planned for mid-May!! Wowie. Here's a breakdown of days I will be unavailable:

Getting ⚭ Married: 05-10
Honeymoon: 05-11 through 05-16
Home Security stuff: 05-17
Graduation Party: 05-18

I realized that Patrols and Duties will need to be posted by KJsage for the month of May, and this has been communicated. Patrols and Duties will be smaller this month to help with the load, since I won't be here to organize and monitor them like normal, and to keep it easier on KJ in the meantime.

Love Letter to WCC

Last edited by uwubers on Wed 24 Apr 2024 - 19:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Low Activity [04-2024] :: Comments

Kitty
Re: Low Activity [04-2024]
Post Sun 31 Mar 2024 - 10:31 by Kitty
Real life comes first!

I am so glad you're prioritizing it, and CONGRATULATIONS! If you have any wedding questions I'm here for ya <3

Low Activity [04-2024]

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: