Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

terrible things [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1837

terrible things [c] Empty
PostSubject: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 10:29 pm

With the help of the warrior, who she'd been to distracted to even identify properly, Smokepetal half-carried Myrtlebloom into the medicine den. There were always fresh, clean nests available... it was something both Smokepetal and Thymelight had joy for, and when there was excess, she even crumpled lavender and mint into them. She did a quick glance around the den, to see if Thymelight or Hemlockfox had yet returned, but it was as empty as she'd left it, and with a worried crease of her brow, Smokepetal hummed in disappointment. She hadn't seen either of the two in quite some time, and neither had they told her where they were going. If they weren't back by the next morning, she'd approach Wolfstar about sending out a search party.

Myrtlebloom was guided gently into one of the nests, and Smokepetal immediately turned and headed to the herb stores, calling over her shoulder. "Just try to get the worst of the wounds cleaned up and keep her calm if she wakes." Sorting through the herbs, Smokepetal gathered goldenrod, feverfew, and thyme, and began chewing them into a poultice as she turned back towards Myrtlebloom.
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptyMon Apr 01, 2024 6:15 pm

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

The smell of herbs greeted Myrtlebloom’s nose as she started to regain consciousness. ‘I must be in the med den.’ She thought as she blinked, her eyes open. Thymelight’s scent was faint, which meant she hadn’t been in the den for a while. A slight huff escaped the young warrior’s lips at the thought of a different med cat tending to her. She only knew Thymelight, and if she was being honest, she really liked the med cat. She was always there when the young molly called out for her, which made Myrtlebloom trust her.

The pain started to register and Myrtlebloom hissed. She really had been stupid enough to attack her former mentor, it wasn’t a dream. Her eyes scanned the den, Shatteredsky was nowhere to be seen, which had to mean his wounds weren’t as bad as she thought. Not that she wanted him to be hurt, she just wanted to know she wasn’t as weak and useless as he made her feel. Tears wailed up in the young cat’s eyes, ‘He’s right, I am weak and pathetic and now the whole clan will know.’

Tears streamed down Myrtlebloom’s bloodied face, ‘My name wasn’t deserved. Birdstar did just make me a warrior to quit wasting Shatteredsky’s time.’ She winced at the thought of him being right. Then fear sank in, ‘What if I get kicked out of Skyclan for attacking my clanmate? I’ll never get to see Yewshade again! And Honeydew is going to hate me!’

The young warrior was fully sobbing now, and it wasn’t even due to the pain of her wounds. She wanted to run away and couldn’t even move. Her muscles ached and her vision was still cloudy from the blood loss. So instead, she tucked herself into a tight ball and continued to cry into her tail.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 7:31 pm

With one cat punished, Wolfstar strode toward the medicine den after reentering camp. Myrtlebloom had been unconscious when she'd gone after Shatteredpaw, with Smokepetal quick to tend to the she-cat. To Wolfstar's limited knowledge, her wounds had been terrible enough to leave her in such a state, and she worried for the younger warrior. To have to balance that worry with discipline... Wolfstar did not like it. Not one bit.

The sound of voices caught her ears at the entrance to the den, giving the leader pause. She recognized Myrtlebloom's - being awake should be a good sign, right? Chest tightening with the discomfort she felt at the sounds of sobbing, Wolfstar stepped into the den.

Her mind wandered to Shatteredpaw's explanation, doubt prickling beneath her fur. There were two sides to every story and she hadn't been there to witness the fight. She wanted answers, just as much as she wanted to guide her clanmates onto a better path. That Myrtlebloom seemed so distressed about it only made her feel guilt for the punishment she would have to face. If she wanted her clanmates to learn, an example needed to be set.

She only hoped that none of them would act so foolishly again. Myrtlebloom had never caused trouble before to her knowledge, and with this situation... The leader shook her head. Myrtlebloom was far from having Shatteredpaw's nature, and given that she must have only recently woken up, Wolfstar would act accordingly. Given her current state, she did not think she needed to be as forceful to start out with. "Nobody is being kicked out of the clan." Wolfstar offered tired reassurance to the words that she had caught, a low sigh escaping her.

"Gave us quite the scare being dragged into camp, I am glad to see you're awake." Her voice was soft, and not unkind. "How are you feeling, Myrtlebloom?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 6:15 pm

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlebloom stopped crying and shifted so her eyes peaked over her tail. The clan leader was standing over her. Her face felt warm as Wolfstar spoke to her. Embarrassed that the first time she really spoke to the new leader was because she was in the medicine den due to acting foolishly. Tears still streamed down her cheeks as tried to gather the courage to speak.

“Not great.” She muffled into her tail. Myrtlebloom curled tighter into a ball and avoided eye contact with the older molly. She didn’t want to be disrespectful of her leader, but she also just wanted to hide away. “Please don’t blame Shatteredsky. He was just defending himself from my mouse-brain actions. I attacked him” She sniffled as she thought about how she blindly acted in rage.

Her gaze briefly met Wolfstar’s. “This wasn’t the first time I’ve blindly reacted in rage, and I will take any punishment you see fit. I…I didn’t mean to hurt him.” Her voice cracked as she spoke. “I.. I actually… care about him… or I did…” Her voice trailed off.

Myrtlebloom tucked her face back into her tail. “I just get so angry… and… and I can’t control myself.” She started sobbing again. “The first time it happened I was just an apprentice. He.. He told me to visualize that he killed my mother. This time I approached him to talk about why he walked out of my warrior ceremony, and he told me to go die… and… and I just couldn’t control it.” She lifted her head and held Wolfstar’s gaze. “I’m scared it will happen again…” her eyes were glossy and her voice hoarse from the crying.

She wouldn’t blame Wolfstar if she changed her mind on kicking her out of the clan after this new information. How could she? Myrtlebloom had attacked her own clanmate for practically no reason at all. She knew better and still her paws moved her to strike out of anger. She posed a threat to the clan, did she not?

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:28 pm

Wolfstar had been prepared to have to drag an explanation out of the warrior, but it seemed she didn't have to - it was volunteered freely. And what she also had not expected... Myrtlebloom confirmed Shatteredsky's explanation, had attacked first. Stars... What has gotten into my clanmates? Why such a propensity for claws? The leader listened quietly as the injured she-cat spoke, a soft sigh escaping her.

"Thank you for being honest." She hadn't wanted to believe that one of her clanmates would attack their own, part of her hadn't wanted to believe Shatteredsky at all. Not after how he'd acted. Good to know I'm not the only one he wants dead. Really. She thought sourly. "You don't need to defend him - he has a history of threats and... erratic behavior." It was impossible to hide the bitter disapproval in her voice at that. The newly-scarred ear she hadn't told anyone about flashed in her mind... But that was during an emotionally-charged conversation. Still, the leader felt her heart sink in dismay. Two cats now, who could not be trusted with their own clanmates. But one had the honesty to own up to the fault, at the very least. Still... The leader knew that these actions could not go unpunished, either.

That it had happened before... Foxdung, she thought. "Perhaps pairing you both together as mentor and apprentice was a mistake. I wish one of you would have come to me when problems started to show." Wolfstar's tail flicked. Honeydew must not have known the extent of things either, that was something she and the deputy would have to discuss. "No conflict between clanmates should have ever reached that point. Much less against a cat who should have taught you better than he did."

The leader took a steadying breath. After Shatteredpaw, she was... Tired. This must be done, though, and hopefully the cat in front of her would not incur more punishment for being belligerent. "You both are to stay away from each other. Until you've learned how a warrior is to behave, you will be demoted to the name and rank of apprentice, Myrtlepaw. I cannot tolerate infighting and using claws against our own, no matter how infuriating someone can be." A demoted cat with an apprentice herself... The leader frowned, "I will not confine you to camp as Shatteredpaw is - you at least have owned your transgressions. But you are to be accompanied by another warrior when outside or when training. As for Hawkpaw..." The apprentice was young, but... "I believe he will learn from his mentor's mistakes and continued behavior. Honeydew and I will be watching."

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 4:57 pm

Myrtlebloom
Apprentice | Skyclan | She/Her

A sigh of relief escaped Myrtlebloom’s lips, her leader hadn’t changed her mind after all. She would gladly go back to being an apprentice as long as she got to stay in Skyclan. “I understand, and I really am sorry Wolfstar.” She mewed softly as she looked down at her nest. “I never intended for this to happen.”

‘Oh Hawkpaw! I’m so sorry I failed you.’ Her ear flicked at the thought of her apprentice. Myrtlepaw hadn’t even thought about the young tom and how her actions would affect him. All of this sucked and the molly had to fight back the tears again. All she wanted was to prove herself to her own mentor and now she ruined her shot at being the best mentor ever. What would Hawkpaw think about his mentor now. “Ugh I really messed up.” She whispered as a tear trailed down her cheek.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 1:33 am

Yewshade
T1 Warrior | SkyClan | he/him
Yewshade had been the warrior who helped bring his sister into the medicine den. His stomach turned with disgust at the audacity of Shatteredsky. He knew the tom failed as a mentor - but... Never this. He looked down at his sister and saw his own personal failure. Wasn't he meant to keep his sister safe - just like Paledove had assigned him?

He sat there, silent as a shadow as he watched the medicine cat work with desperate eyes. She looked as beaten up as Honeydew did upon her return and that made him want to scream. Stars, he wanted to rush out of the den and finish what had been started. His claws ached to be buried in that tom's pelt. Instead, he felt like he was unable to move. He listened intently to the conversation between Wolfstar and Myrtlebloom - now paw - and his eyes softened. She needed him more right now, and she always would.

He leaned down, licking Myrtlepaw's tear away. "You did no such thing." He murmured to her, "I love you, sister. You didn't deserve this. You'll always be Myrtlebloom to me. I'll take Hawkpaw out for you, while you're healing. You don't have to worry about it at all."

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 1:29 pm

Myrtlebloom
Tier 2 | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlebloom blinked up at her brother. He had been there the whole time, and she hadn’t even noticed. A slight purr rumbled in her chest as he spoke. “Thank you for offering to help with Hawkpaw. I don’t think I could ask for a better big brother. I love you too Yewshade.” She mewed softly before rasping her tongue across his forehead. She felt tired and weak after speaking with Wolfstar, but she felt better knowing her brother was by her side.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: terrible things [c]   terrible things [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

terrible things [c]
Page 1 of 1