Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Because I'm terrible at RPing here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Because I'm terrible at RPing here Empty
PostSubject: Because I'm terrible at RPing here   Because I'm terrible at RPing here EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014 - 15:00

Alright, so my cats have been apprentices for a bajillion years (no fault of Fish or Darky - I've kept them intentionally like that) and I really need to do stuff with them. The Medicine Cat Curse is real.

Basically, the whole gimmick of these trio of characters were that they represented parts of Reed/the "ideal" warrior in general, and their story would be their personalities meshing and clashing, climaxing with them all killing each other. Spoiler alert.

So I have two options. Either:

a). Throw some kind of traumatic catalyst to get their development moving.

b). Kill Snow and Oak because I don't have the damn time to handle three charries, and then sink all my time into Sparrow the MC.

The latter option would make me kinda sad, because it'd ruin my plans for them, but I'm tempted to just go ahead and do that since it'd be easier. What do you guys think?

If you think they should live, I'm going to need some help in Reeding them.

Because I'm terrible at RPing here I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/

Because I'm terrible at RPing here
Page 1 of 1