Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let's get this over with [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

let's get this over with [C] Empty
PostSubject: let's get this over with [C]   let's get this over with [C] EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

It'd been raining nonstop for days. Nothing heavy; just a steady, uncomfortable sprinkle. However light it was, the excess water accumulated quickly. The ground was sodden and the river was starting to press high against its banks. Rookflight couldn't stand the rain, but they couldn't ignore their duties. For now, at least, it came down only as a misty drizzle; clinging to their pelt, but not battering. Rookflight sighed quietly before gathering the moss in front of them in their teeth and padding toward the nursery.

They'd been asked to make sure the queens and kits were doing alright. The water was likely to put holes in the roofs of all their dens, and it would be important to know if the river got too high and threatened to dislodge the nursery. When he got close, Rookflight spotted Weepingwillow outside and raised his tail in greeting. He was hoping to see Ripplesong, the kinder of RiverClan's queens, but he would not turn away from Weepingwillow. Especially when, being so heavily pregnant as she was, she would be the most likely to need anything.

"Hello," Rookflight murmured around the moss in his teeth. "I am here to assess the nursery. Were you in need of anything? Or the kits?" They almost bent to set the clumps of moss down, felt the ground squish under their paws, and hesitated. The bridge of Rookflight's muzzle wrinkled just slightly. "I have brought moss--for the kits to play with, or for bedding. It is dry; I kept it in the warrior's den. I have more as well, if you are in need of it."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: let's get this over with [C]   let's get this over with [C] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 1:50 am

Weepingwillow
Queen | RiverClan | she/her
Rolled a 2, feeling awful. She is in agony because of her teeth.

Weepingwillow winced as another wave of pain shot through her jaw, her eyes squeezing shut and her unsheathed claws digging into the dirt beneath her. Ripplesong was taking longer and longer in the medicine den these days. She was two moments from busting into the medicine den herself, and settling this with her claws.

Rookflight, impeccable timing as always, approached. Her eyes opened to his pleasantries. He was a walking headache, and he might have just as well scrapped his claws across her face. It was just as painful. There was no attempt at civility in her tone, only raw impatience and frustration. With a sharp glare, she interrupted him before he could set down the moss. No doubt the discomfort of her swollen belly and throbbing teeth amplified her words.

"Rookflight, why haven't you got your apprentice, Lightpaw, helping to do this?" She hissed, words dripping with venom. "Isn't that what apprentices are for, or are you too busy coddling him?"

The stubborn queen couldn't hide her misery, her fierce gaze squeezing shut as another wave was brought on by her snap.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Last edited by kieer on Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15023

PostSubject: Re: let's get this over with [C]   let's get this over with [C] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 1:50 am

The member 'kieer' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

let's get this over with [C] Mistpe10
let's get this over with [C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

PostSubject: Re: let's get this over with [C]   let's get this over with [C] EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 5:01 pm

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

Rookflight blinked back at Weepingwillow's... greeting. They angled their head up, blinking again, before looking at their paws. They settled back on their haunches and placed their bundle of moss awkwardly atop their pressed-together forepaws. When he was certain the moss would not fall, Rookflight turned his attention back to the ornery queen before him. Despite her blustering, he was undeterred.

"Lightpaw is currently in attendance with a border patrol," they answered evenly. "Do not worry about my coddling him. He is turning out to be a fine apprentice." Their ear flicked back. Ever so faintly, notes of humor and their own subtle bite entered their voice when they added, "He is not yours to concern yourself with, regardless. I will do right by him." They were not the coddling type, whatever Weepingwillow's lofty expectations accused them of; they would not be dismissed as such.

They could not protest for long, though. Rookflight couldn't miss the way Weepingwillow cringed after her harsh snapping. Rookflight frowned slightly and dipped their head. "I am sorry you are in pain today." He said softly. "Is Ripplesong visiting with Littlesplash? If not, would you like me to request poppy seeds in her stead? I am here to assist, after all."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
kieer
Former Staff
Former Staff

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: let's get this over with [C]   let's get this over with [C] EmptySat Apr 06, 2024 4:20 am

Weepingwillow
Queen | RiverClan | she/her

Weepingwillow remained stoic as she listened to Rookflight's response, unwilling to concede any ground - yet she settled on a grudging acceptance of his words.

"Hmph," She grunted, flicking her tail. "Fair enough, Rookflight - so be it. I hope that Perchstar agrees." Her tone was still sharp, yet it had a hint of begrudging acknowledgment. She was hurting too badly to care pushing it further.

"Ripplesong takes longer with each passing day," She rasped in response to Rookflight's offer, her tone softening. "And these kits of mine - stars, they cannot arrive soon enough."

"If you will, please replace Clovermottle's nest. She has been incredibly restless." She mewed. She was fond of the other queen, and it showed in her voice. That, and if she was lucky, Rookflight would leave her to brave the waves of pain.

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

PostSubject: Re: let's get this over with [C]   let's get this over with [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

let's get this over with [C]
Page 1 of 1