Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

yo apprentices. lets have some fun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

yo apprentices. lets have some fun Empty
PostSubject: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptyThu 4 Jul 2013 - 21:37

It was a beautiful humid Greenleaf morning when Cinderpaw padded out of the apprentices den and stretched her legs, only to end with a fast shaking of her pelt before she made her way to the freshkill pile. Poor pile. It seemed to be a little on the low side, but unfortunately, she couldn't really help with that yet. Poor Cinderpaw still didn't know how to hunt. It made it for a boring apprenticeship. The only thing she had done so far was go on a border patrol. And now that she thought about it, the more depressed she got. "I bet all the other apprentices are getting plenty of training..." she muttered as she plopped down onto the soft earth and began tearing at a small fish she had picked up. Although she didn't have much of an appetite.

Her training though couldn't be blamed on Froststar. The leader had a busy schedule running the clan and all. She wouldn't have a whole lot of time for just one apprentice. But at the same time, Cinderpaw couldn't help but feel aggravated for not being able to help. If only Reedgeart could train her. She was sure that he would teach her how to hunt. Then she could be useful! Well, she knew the basics of hunting, but she hadn't done it much. To say the least, she had never caught anything. But suddenly, as she caught herself daydreaminf while staring at her fish, she heard someone come up behind her. Instantly she turned her head to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 4:37

Duckpaw's tail swished, brushing a reed on accident and creating a soft rustle. He pounced just as Cinderpaw turned around and his front paws landed on her tail. "The hunt was successful!" he declared rather loudly, grabbing the tip of Cinderpaw's tail in his teeth.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 5:56

Lightpaw was sitting at the apprentice den doing nothing. She couldn't hunt or help out any one. Froststar didn't teach her yet. She saw Cinderpaw and Duckpaw playing together.Wasn't Cinderpaw Froststar's apprentice to? She got up and ran over. "Can I join you?" Lightpaw said pawing at Duckpaw's ear.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 11:12

Duckpaw looked up at Lightpaw, still holding Cinderpaw's tail. "Sure." he said merrily, voice muffled by the tail fur in his mouth.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptyFri 5 Jul 2013 - 11:31

"Great! So what are we gonna do?" Lightpaw asked looking at Cinderpaw exidedly

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 21:24

As soon as Duckpaw's teeth gripped around her tail, Cinderpaw jumped up and yanked her tail from his mouth before completely turning to face him. Her poor little tail lashed behind her as she gave Duckpaw a look of slight annoyance before Lightpaw padded up to them with excitement in her eyes. She was Froststar's apprehend rice too, right? So they actually had something in common. "Duckpaw you already know how to hunt! My tail doesn't have to be a target! Does it?" she asked before listening to Lightpaw. With a slight shrug, she sat back down and licked the fur on chest to keep it nice and smooth. She then shrugged at the other she-cat's question. "I'm not sure. What do you want to do? Maybe we could actually go hunting! I mean, we are close to being warriors. do you think Froststar will mind?"
Back to top Go down
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 8:46

"Yah we could! But I don't know how to yet. Maybe Duckpaw could tell me. Or should I wait for Froststar to?" Lightpaw meowed looking at Duckpaw.

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 9:54

Duckpaw nodded at Cinderpaw. "Of course your tail has to be a target!" he exclaimed, then listened to their ideas on what to do. "Yea, I gue- Wait, huh?!? No, I'm not teaching you to hunt!" Duckpaw objected, his fur ruffling.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yo apprentices. lets have some fun   yo apprentices. lets have some fun Empty

Back to top Go down

yo apprentices. lets have some fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: