Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

train of life [C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

train of life [C] Empty
PostSubject: train of life [C]   train of life [C] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 4:54

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Silverhawk wanted to shred Sablestrike's ears. The deputy must have lost half his brain alongside his eye, leaking out with the rest of the viscera. That was the only justification for being assigned to a patrol with Crabpaw and Lilyvalley. That, or Sablestrike had discovered twin streaks of foolishness and sadism. Whatever it was, Silverhawk had no way out of the patrol, however badly he wanted one. He was leaving his family behind to perform glorified kitsitting. Who did Sablestrike think he was?!

Silverhawk's tail lashed once before he sighed and approached the entrance of camp. Lilyvalley and Crabpaw were already waiting there, a sight that made his heart burn with frustration over their beating him. He approached, smiling kindly and offering a nod to each of them in turn. "Lilyvalley," you childish coward, "Crabpaw." ...who he held no truly strong opinions on, but he'd heard nothing to make him think the red-furred tom had less rocks between his ears than Lilyvalley. Silverhawk added a warm squint to his smile and shouldered past them with a wave of his tail. "Aren't you two eager?" He laughed over his shoulder. "Alright then. Let's go." Silverhawk started to brush through the exit until he paused halfway, took a step back to look at his patrolmates and hum, "Oh, and there won't be any trouble on this patrol. Right?" before disappearing in full.
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

train of life [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: train of life [C]   train of life [C] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 9:35

As if Crabpaw hadn't already punished enough in serving a sentence peeling ticks off of the elders. Sablestrike and Leopardstar seemed keen on supporting the less than honorable antics of Shadowclan's newest warrior. In his short life, the ginger-furred tom had never felt such unjust anger. He was used to indulging himself in fanciful endeavors, supporting whatever Nettlepaw and Batpaw were up to at any given time. Now, he couldn't help but to look crossly down the bridge of his now anytime that Lilyvalley was in sight.

"If there is any trouble, I'll take care of it!" Crabpaw vowed as he trotted after Silverhawk, completely missing the insinuation strife would come from inside of their patrol. He'd effectively decided to keep as far away from the other warrior as he could and focus on the sights and sounds of the marshlands. As his pelt nearly brushed the dark-furred warrior's he shoved his nose to the ground and began sniffing about for traces of anything interesting.

train of life [C] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

train of life [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: train of life [C]   train of life [C] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 4:29

Lilyvalley
Warrior | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

This was not a patrol she was too fond to be on, although it didn't seem like any cat had been happy with this assignment. Still, Lilyvalley stood at the camp entrance, acutely aware of Crabpaw's presence, as she waited for Silverhawk to arrive. For a brief moment, she wondered if maybe he wouldn't come, leaving her to patrol alone with a cat that seemed to hate her guts.

Thankfully, the larger warrior did make an appearance, a warm smile that didn't seem to quite fit his persona. She was used to seeing fake kindness from rogues in the city, and the look Silverhawk held looked far to forced to be genuine. Still, Lilyvalley held her tongue. It wasn't like she was in the mood for small talk, anyway.

Her guess was confirmed with a question from Silverhawk as they headed out of camp, a question that had seemed to go right over Crabpaw's head. Perhaps she could help clarify for the apprentice.

"I have no quarrel with any cat here. There will be no trouble from me." There was an unspoken meaning in the words she said, one she was sure Silverhawk could at least understand. She was in no mood to deal with any fox-dung, today. She might let Crabpaw's words go in one ear and out the other, given how the apprentice didn't even seem like he was all there. She didn't need to pick a fight with a cat that barely even knew what he was doing. Besides, that would just cause more drama between her and Nettlepaw, and that was just so tiring.

But there was something about Silverhawk that just didn't sit right with her. So she put that warning out there, just for him. So long as he didn't try to pick a fight with her, this patrol should run smoothly. The mossball was at his paws.

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

train of life [C] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2483

train of life [C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: train of life [C]   train of life [C] EmptyThu 11 Apr 2024 - 16:50

"The weak never have their wings unfurl."
Silverhawk
T3 Warrior | ShadowClan | he/him

Crabpaw came trotting forth... eagerly, certainly. Green eyes slid, peripherally watching the young tom. "Oh, yes. I'm sure you will," Silverhawk laughed, light and shallow. You mouse-brain. I hope you're just as energetic when I ask you to turn Lilyvalley over to the Deep Marsh. While Crabpaw was busy burying his nose in the mud like a dog with no respect, Silverhawk moved a step to the left, avoiding the strands of red fur that threatened his own. Was Sablestrike incapable of teaching boundaries, space? Silverhawk had the sudden idea that his entire Clan was incompetent, and what a horrifying thought that was. There were exceptions-- Pineblossom, his siblings...

His attention shifted to his other side. Silverhawk's brows lifted, and his eyes rounded with engineered wonder. "You don't?" He hummed, all naivety. "Well, I should hope not! It doesn't do any good to have enemies within your own ranks." Silverhawk laughed again, the same airy sound, but something sharp was pricking at his chest. Lilyvalley spoke like she was on the same level as him; a fact that stood to be an absurd farce or an imminent threat. He wasn't sure which yet (though he leaned toward the former), and that only made his skin prickle more.

"I suppose those stories I heard were just conjecture, then? Well, no... it was Nettlepaw, wasn't it? So I suppose you really don't have an issue with anyone here." Silverhawk shrugged, unbothered. "But I'm positive it's just rumor. Your spat, your warrior ceremony... all nonsense? Right, Crabpaw?" He looked toward the apprentice, hoping to earn his attention and--hopefully--stoke some of that mindless devotion to his brother. Turning back to Lilyvalley, Silverhawk winked and cheerfully whispered, "But don't worry--I believe you. There won't be any trouble."
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior