Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

moss ball league[o]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] riverclan kit [m] rogue
Number of posts : 75

moss ball league[o] Empty
PostSubject: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyWed 27 Mar 2024 - 15:06

cloudpaw woke up staring around the den, days before she never went out for the apprentice den when lillypaw became a warrior yet cleaning elder ticks was worse then staying in a den all day. she stood up, padding out of the den more bored "who wants to play moss ball?!" if she got a game of moss ball she might not get bored but it might get out of hand.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 22:12

Orchidpaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"I'll play mossball!" Orchidpaw yowled. Mossball seemed like just the thing to break out of her boring routine.

Bounding over to Cloudpaw, she stared at the she-cat with her tail high and a playful gleam in her eyes. "I'm in!" She mewed excitedly. "We should try to round up some of the other apprentices!"

discord: kieer  | timezone: EST (UTC -5) | code (c) kieer

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2216

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 22:52

It was weird to see Cloudpaw not being as out of hand as usual, was she maturing? He felt inclined to join her, even more so once he saw Orchidpaw approaching the white she-cat. "I'll join, can I referee? I know all the rules!" he mewed "Even the offside rule!" Even if he hadn't gotten along with Cloudpaw in the past, playing mossball with Orchidpaw could be fun, and maybe Cloudpaw wasn't that bad. He'd been pretty troublesome as a kit.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

moss ball league[o] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 0:13

Cloudpaw mismatched eyes followed upwards towards the much older apprentice "okay! zero teams your on your own and one thing there is one goal you have to try not to lose the ball and get it in the nursery then we do it again got it? now we get the other apprentices" she turned to the nursery hoping they won't end up hitting a kit in the face before bounding away.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 12:21

Orchidpaw

Orchidpaw's eyes lit up as Nettlepaw joined in. This was great! She loved spending time with the rambunctious tom. She nudged him playfully with her shoulder with a grin. "Don't cheat!" She mewed, "If I lose, I'll blame the referee!"

She turned back to Cloudpaw, nodding at the instructions. Using the nursery as a goal was an incredibly good idea - it could encourage some kits to join in. On second thought, maybe it'd upset the queens. "Maybe we could dig a small hole that we try to get the ball into? I'm not sure if the queens would like us messing with the nursery..." And she trailed off - Cloudpaw was already bounding off. Well, I tried.

"Nettlepaw, I'll catch up to you!" She mewed, heading to the apprentice den to recruit a few more members. If there were more apprentices, maybe Orchidpaw would be able to talk Cloudpaw into allowing teams. She wasn't sure if there were any - patrols went out only moments ago.

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 20:24

nightpaw
Nightpaw perked up as a few dreadfully loud voices reached his ears. He shivered, grateful for the quiet sanctuary of the apprentices' den, but paused as he realized he recognized the voices as his denmates. And one familiar word - mossball!

Nightpaw hadn't played mossball since he was a kit, and even then, he liked to play on his own. He'd never played with others before. But Silverhawk was always chiding him to step out of his comfort zone, and maybe Hedgepaw or Fernpaw would join in. Getting to his paws, Nightpaw walked toward the clatter, his green gaze glittering with curiosity. "Did someone say mossball? I - I'll join! Wait...can I join?" He meowed anxiously.

6 moons - shadowclan app. - he/him "everybody loves a quiet child . . ."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 1 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptySun 31 Mar 2024 - 23:45

"I can't help if I have my biases!" purred Nettlepaw winking at Orchidpaw. Cloudpaw's rules seemed strange... Like they were asking for trouble. His mentor now took up residence in the nursery with the rogue kits she'd taken in. He'd seen them around, and they at least didn't stink like Lilypaw's spawn. That ailment of hers must be hereditary, which was reassuring. Orchidpaw was in agreement too that the rules weren't great, but Cloudpaw was already gone. He shrugged and flicked an ear in acknowledgment to her words.

Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 3:18

Cloudpaw came into the Apprentices den looking for Apprentices who wanted to play moss ball."who wan-Nightpaw?" She headed out of the Apprentices den as She poked her head out. She saw a familar face, Nightpaw stood in the clearing. Cloudpaw came out and padded up to Nightpaw "hi Nightpaw.." she purred, staring at his eyes, her tail held high in praise "So you going to play mossball!?" She slightly purred at the thought of playing with Nightpaw. since she met him as a young kit she had a crush on him since. Now the opportunity to play with him? She wouldn't let him not play.

Former Staff
Former Staff
kieer

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 5:07

Orchidpaw

As Nightpaw timidly approached, Orchidpaw's smile widened. "Of course you can join, Nightpaw!" She mewed - surprised that he joined at all lingering in her eyes. He was always so anxious and reserved. Her bushy tail flicked with excitement, and she nudged him gently with her shoulder - in hopes that she'd help him with any nerves.

Orchidpaw couldn't help but notice the fondness that lingered in Cloudpaw's eyes and tone. She shot a glance towards Nettlepaw. He had to notice that, too - right? She had an idea.

"Cloudpaw!" She mewed. "We have to play teams! It's perfect - you and Nightpaw versus Nettlepaw and I!" It was perfect. She'd get to play with Nettlepaw, and witness Cloudpaw grow closer to Nightpaw. The most perfect of schemes!

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptySat 6 Apr 2024 - 22:41

nightpaw
If there were any lingering glances or purrs, Nightpaw didn't notice them. Despite his tendency to overanalyze everything, he wasn't the best at social cues. But he was relieved they didn't seem to mind if he joined - mossball had always been his favorite game, though this would be the first time he wasn't just chasing a ball around camp solo.

"I'll join, yeah! Why not?" He nodded at Cloudpaw, smiling softly. He could prbably stand to make a friend or two, anyway - Silverhawk already probably thought he was pathetic. "Teams sound perfect!" Nightpaw nodded at Orchidpaw, thankful for her kindness. He tapped her shoulder gently with his tail in return. He did feel a bit more at ease - well, he wasn't on the verge of trembling like some kit anymore, but that still felt like a win.

If there were any schemes, Nightpaw was entirely oblivious to them. He took his place beside Cloudpaw with his tail held uncharacteristically high with happiness and waited with a racing heart for the game to start.

6 moons - shadowclan app. - he/him "everybody loves a quiet child . . ."
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 4:04

Nettlepaw waited for the others to return, tracing idle circles in the soft mud. It didn't take long them to return to him. Nightpaw was as bashful as ever and Cloudpaw... His gaze narrowed. Was she flustered? He caught Orchidpaw's glance, his eyes flicking back to the other apprentices. The fluffy apprentice's smile, followed by her idea only further confirmed his suspicions. "Seems we are all in agreement." he crooned, sidling to Orchidpaw's side. "Nightpaw and Cloudpaw... Vs Orchidpaw and I." Mismatched eyes glistened michievously and he ducked his head, flashing the she-cat beside him a cheeky grin.

Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 4:22

cloudpaw smirked, before getting her paw wet and making a ball of moss and placing it in the middle of the clearing. She grinned "nightpaw go to the left i'll whack it to you then you try get it to the nursery without getting tapped on by their paws got it?" she smiled as she turned to nightpaw "nettlepaw orchidpaw get ready to be wrecked cause we start.. NOW!" cloudpaw suddenly turned and ran after the ball.

PostSubject: Re: moss ball league[o]   moss ball league[o] Empty

Back to top Go down

moss ball league[o]
Page 1 of 1