Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meadow Mischief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 306

Meadow Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Meadow Mischief   Meadow Mischief EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024 - 14:57

Sycamorepaw
Apprentice | Windclan | He/Him

Sycamorepaw searched the camp for Oatfluff. His friend had become a warrior recently and he desperately wanted to spend time with the tom. Maybe he could show him some fighting moves. His green eyes landed on the older tom’s dark brown pelt. “Oatfluff! Congratulations on becoming a warrior! Would you like to go spar out in the meadow?” Sycamorepaw purred as he bounded up to the warrior.

He still didn’t understand the ceremonies the clan cats went through, but he had learned so much about clan life since he joined Windclan and he didn’t feel as much like an outsider anymore. The warmer days of New-Leaf gave the young tom energy and he spent a lot of his time chasing bugs throughout the blooming meadow.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 202

Meadow Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Mischief   Meadow Mischief EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 19:27

OATFLUFFare you going to age with grace?
he/him - t2 windclan warrior
Oatfluff perked up as a familiar voice reached his ears, an even more familiar white shape bounding his way. He set down his rabbit on the fresh-kill pile and turned around to find himself face to face with Sycamorepaw, a pleased purr rumbling from the warrior's throat. He was already in a good mood from such a good catch while he was out hunting - newleaf was wonderful - and he was even more excited to see his friend! They hadn't gotten to spend much time together with Oatfluff having graduated recently. He was ecsatic to be a warrior, but he missed his friends in the apprentices' den.

"Hi, Sycamore! Thank you! I can't wait to see you up there soon." The mottled tom grinned, nudging the younger cat playfully. "Ooh, a spar would be fun! I can show you some moves I've picked up." Oatfluff purred, crouching low and pretending to jab at Sycamorepaw with one paw. It was a beautiful day, and he would be happy to spend it with his friend.

"Let's go! The meadow's my favorite, and the flowers should be in bloom by now - it'll be so pretty. You have to promise not to get distracted by the bees and butterflies, though." Oatfluff chuckled, snorting softly. He'd noticed Sycamorepaw chasing ladybugs around camp sometimes, a seemingly neverending source of amusement for him. He was glad to see his friend adapting to Clan life - he found himself forgetting the tom had been a kittypet not too long ago. But soon enough, he'd be a warrior, and Oatfluff was looking forward to being at his ceremony when it happened.

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake

Meadow Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Mischief   Meadow Mischief EmptyMon 1 Apr 2024 - 12:50

Sycamorepaw

A confused look swept across Sycamorepaw’s face. He hadn’t really thought about his own warrior ceremony. That was probably due to him being a former kitty pet and not really knowing anything about ceremonies. The confusion was quickly replaced with a smile and purr as his friend swatted at him. ‘Eh, who cares about ceremonies I just want to spend time with my friend!’

“I can’t make any promises!” He laughed gladly following Oatfluff to the meadow.

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
chicago

chicago

Characters : [O] Oatfluff, [B] Blazepaw, [N] Nightpaw, [S] Smokeykit
Clan/Rank : [O] T2 WindClan Warrior, [B] SkyClan Apprentice, [N] ShadowClan Apprentice, [S] ShadowClan Kit
Libra Rooster
Number of posts : 202

Meadow Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Mischief   Meadow Mischief EmptyWed 3 Apr 2024 - 21:44

OATFLUFFare you going to age with grace?
he/him - t2 windclan warrior
Oatfluff noticed the brief look of confusion cross his friends' face and tapped his shoulder gently as they walked. "Are you settling in okay? Y'know, if you have any questions about anything, I'm always here!" He meowed, glancing over at his friend.

They reached the flower fields quickly - Oatfluff swore it was getting easier and easier to travel the territory as he got to know the terrain better. Was he finally settling in to this new place? He'd been an apprentice when they left the temporary camp, but that camp by the lake was all he'd ever known. He'd been born there, after all. Excitement pulsed beneath his paws - he was growing as a warrior! 

He stopped at a small clearing, bordered by flowers on all sides. The ground was made up of lush, long, vibrant green grass, and Oatfluff kneaded his paws against it for a moment. It was soft and wonderful on his paws. "This is the perfect place to spar! Okay, I'll show you this new move I came up with first. I've actually never tried it, so you can't laugh if I mess it up." Oatfluff chuckled, crouching a foxlength from Sycamorepaw and pausing. After a moment, he bounded forward and leapt, landing square behind the younger cat. With his left paw, he swiped Sycamorepaw's legs out from under him, knocking him off balance and making him stumble.

"Like that!" He purred, slipping back in front of the white tom. "It's not official, obviously, but from there you could get in a second attack with Swift Strike! Isn't that cool?" Oatfluff's eyes were bright with excitement as he feigned another strike. "Okay, let's spar now! Come at me!"

Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Pisces Snake

Meadow Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Mischief   Meadow Mischief EmptyTue 9 Apr 2024 - 14:05

Sycamorepaw

“Oh, I think I’m settling in ok for the most part!” Sycamorepaw purred as he trotted after his friend. He was happy to spend time with the new warrior. It seemed life moved rather quickly for an outside cat. He hadn’t even noticed how much he had grown in his short time away from the two-leg den. He was only slightly smaller than most of the warriors now and he seemed to tower over the younger apprentices.

Sycamorepaw gave a sheepish chuckle when Oatfluff offered to show him a new move. He curiously looked over his shoulder at his friend who was crouched behind him. His eyes widened when Oatfluff made him stumble. “Whoa! That is a neat move.” He mewed as he regained his footing.

The apprentice’s eyes narrowed as he looked at the young warrior. He had seen many cats spar around camp and had learned a few moves. It took him a few moments to decide which move he would think best for a first attack. Not that he liked the idea of attacking another cat, but this was something he had to learn to prove himself as a clan member.

With much hesitation, Sycamorepaw jumped forward and bowled over his friend. He landed on the other side and looked at the fluffy tom. “Was that ok?”

Sycamorepaw used Jumping Strike for -9 HP (6+3 for first attack) -7 SP

SycamorePaw: 20 HP / 53 SP (-7)
Oatfluff: 21 HP (-9) / 80 SP

Discord: ChaoticCrow | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meadow Mischief Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meadow Mischief   Meadow Mischief Empty

Back to top Go down

Meadow Mischief