Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Mighty Fall [C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 686

The Mighty Fall [C] Empty
PostSubject: The Mighty Fall [C]   The Mighty Fall [C] EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024 - 16:54

Hemlockfox

It took some time and a delicate paw but, finally, Tigerstar's wounds had been dressed and tended to to the best of Hemlockfox's abilities. With a sigh, the medicine cat turned his attention away from the now stable Tigerstar and fixed an icy stare on the other tom in the den, Sootstorm. How would this clan even run with an injured leader, a sick deputy, and no medicine cat? Ugh, he would certainly have his work cut out for him once he was permanently stuck here.

With a flick of his tail, Hemlockfox approached Sootstorm before coming to a stop in front of him. The spotted tom had looked better, but at least he was conscious right now. Though, Hemlockfox doubted he would remain so for long. Whatever was wrong, it was more than just superficial. Unfortunately, that meant that Hemlockfox had no clue how to treat him. Injuries and illness were easy to fix in most cases, but what could he do when he didn't know what had happened? Sighing, the seal point tom crouched down in front of Sootstorm, trying to get his attention. 

"Sootstorm? Can you tell me what happened? I can't help you if I don't know what's wrong." He meowed bluntly. Tenderness and kind words weren't Hemlockfox's strong suit at all, but it was probably better that way. Why lull someone into a false sense of security when there was no reason to? Unless a cat was on death's paws, he would never sugarcoat things - it only complicated matters. Besides, scared cats were more likely to be honest with him.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Fall [C]   The Mighty Fall [C] EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 1:18

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

When Sootstorm first regained his consciousness, he was met with the strong stench of blood and SkyClan. What in the name of StarClan was a Clan they shared no borders with in WindClan's camp for? And why were two of their three medicine cats here? And why was Tigerstar injured. No one seemed willing to answer his questions, instead seeming to give him the most concerned looks he had ever seen. He was speaking the common tongue, wasn't he?

He couldn't remember what had happened before he went unconscious, just that he had been training with Stoatpaw. One thing was for sure; he was thinking the best he had in days. Gone was the fatigue that had seemed to weigh him down for the past moon or so, and instead of struggling to keep his eyes open he could look around him with ease. Hemlockfox finally left Tigerstar's side, though the deputy didn't notice the medicine cat until he was crouched in front of him. The SkyClanner looked even more upset than when they met before, though Sootstorm couldn't blame him. Walking into a Clan that had an injured leader, a sick deputy and no medicine cat must be like being slapped in the face, considering how Hemlockfox lived in a Clan with three medicine cats and perfectly healthy leader and deputies. Well, other than the fact that Birdstar was now gone.

What happened? That was a good question. Sootstorm didn't know himself, but he could guess. However much he didn't want to. "I can assume that I passed out from exhaustion. My apologies for the poor state you must see me-- and WindClan-- in, none of us have been in a good state since Daisyfang went missing," He replied weakly, trying his best to offer the SkyClanner a smile.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
GravisCordis

GravisCordis

Characters : [N]ectarflower ; [H]emlockfox ; [W]iggleworm ; [F]irepaw ; [S]piderkit
Clan/Rank : [N] T5 WC Warrior ; [H] T2 WC MC ; [W] T2 TC Warrior ; [F] SkC Apprentice ; [S] SC Kit
Number of posts : 686

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Fall [C]   The Mighty Fall [C] EmptyThu 28 Mar 2024 - 11:35

Hemlockfox

Hemlockfox narrowed his eyes at Sootstorm, not exactly pleased with the lackluster response to his question. Exhaustion, while dangerous, didn't seem to be the root cause of whatever had happened to Sootstorm. The spotted deputy certainly didn't seem to be struggling for food, but perhaps he'd simply been pushing himself too far? With a sigh, he stood back up and paced to the depressing store of herbs nearby. "Alright...well, I want to keep an eye on you for a little while. As I understand it, WindClan could use some stability, so let's keep you alive, yeah?" 

The color-point tom chuckled roughly at his little joke and sifted through the poor collection of dry herbs. Once he'd collected a satisfying mix, Hemlockfox turned back to Sootstorm, his jaws packed with burnet and chamomile. He'd have loved to give the older tom some lamb's ear or even ragweed, but there wasn't any in the medicine den. Nose wrinkled at the bitter, dry leaves, the tom dropped them in front of Sootstorm. "Here. Eat these. I'd like to give you more, but it looks like you've not been able to keep up with collecting herbs."

Frowning, Hemlockfox sat down in front of Sootstorm, his mouth dry with a mixture of nerves and tiredness. He wanted to ask Tigerstar, but the striped tom was still resting. Besides, Sootstorm knew the details of what StarClan had told him - he wasn't sure if Tigerstar did. Once the deputy had chewed and swallowed the herbs, he opened his jaws to speak. "Sootstorm...I told one of your warriors I would stay here as long as my assistance is required. I might as well now that I'm here, given what StarClan shared with me." He chuckled dryly and looked out of the den, into the clearing. "If I stay, can you promise me something?"

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Fall [C]   The Mighty Fall [C] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 16:40

You can’t fix the past, but you can change the future.

"Yeah, let's keep me alive," Sootstorm agreed softly, eating the herbs with no protest. The bitter taste barely registered on his face; how could they, when everything else already felt so bitter? He pricked his ears to listen as the SkyClanner spoke, but blinked in surprise when he asked Sootstorm to promise him something. "What is it?" He prompted, head tipped to the side as he regarded Hemlockfox. Whatever the medicine cat wished for... well, he couldn't promise he'd do it, but he'd listen and try his best if it was reasonable.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mighty Fall [C]   The Mighty Fall [C] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mighty Fall [C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: WindClan Medicine Den-
Jump to: