Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

let my paw lift under yours [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

let my paw lift under yours [c] Empty
PostSubject: let my paw lift under yours [c]   let my paw lift under yours [c] EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 12:04 pm

Willowwisp

If only there was more that she could be doing; that was a thought that was on Willowwisp’s mind ever since her clanmates had returned from war. There was an unease and heaviness that permeated the camp like a flood that would not let up. She was unable to assist her mother in any substantial way. Poppyshine, as much as she cared for her aunt, she had never spoken with much and did not know how to heal the wounds in her heart. Cindersky she had only spoken to a couple of times and Larkspring was always stuck to her like a burr in fur, so she wasn’t sure she could talk with her anyway.

That left Littlesplash…Willowwisp did not know if she could help him either, but at the least, she could help his duties. Perhaps that would ease things for him even a little bit.

“Littlesplash?” Willowwisp called as she entered the medicine den. “Are you here? I came to offer any help, should you need it.”
RiverClan • T4 Warrior • She/Her • 60 | 140 • #6abcde
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: let my paw lift under yours [c]   let my paw lift under yours [c] EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 9:06 am

Prrt? The questioning noise left Littlesplash instantly as his head lifted. He'd been engrossed in recounting the many herbs in the den. With Rowansong and Duckpaw in need of their own unique brands of treatment, the medicine cat had been hard at work. Thanks to Ripplesong's help, the grey and white tom's puncture wounds had begun healing. Her soothing tongue helped to draw out the infection, coupled with finally sparing some herbs. It was a relief to look up and not be met with a stinging sensation at the action of twitching his neck.

Each passing day had made Littlesplash less prone to jumping in shock or wincing at the presence of another cat. Some things were healing in this den after all. This time he padded forward to greet her. He offered Willowwisp a smile before turning to glace around the den, 'Hm, well, I could think of several things if you're willing to lend a paw. I have some cob nuts that need to be crushed up. There's a stone near the pile. Crushed ones go underneath the oak leaf."

The clan was generally very helpful when it came to lending their lone medicine cat a paw, something he was eternally grateful for. Recent herb hunts had finally proven to be successful as sunlight shone overhead more often. Favorable breezes would drift through the camp more often than not. Each passing day, the river's flow persisted with less resistance. Littlesplash had turned away to become engrossed with his own work once more, muttering to himself her and there. He certainly needed to speak with another medicine cat sometime.

"Oh, thank you, by the way. I don't think I said that." A an embarrassed expression crossed his maw as his ears heated up. Since apprenticeship, his mind often focused on matters other than formalities. It wasn't meant to be an affront but he knew some cats might take it that way. Better to make sure the warrior knew her paws were appreciated.

let my paw lift under yours [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: let my paw lift under yours [c]   let my paw lift under yours [c] EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 12:09 pm

Willowwisp

Willowwisp listened to her given instructions and nodded along with them. She wandered to the area that Littlesplash indicated. She picked up the stone and then adjusted the nuts upon the flat stone used beneath so she could begin to crush them. Her eyes glanced towards Littlesplash when she began and he hurriedly thanked her.

She answered him, “No need to thank me. I came looking to assist. I only hope that I do well and do not make things harder for you by mistake.” Willowwisp frowned slightly as she crushed the nuts under the stone. Attempting to be helpful only to be the complete opposite was a fear that came up more and more and in the back of her mind as of late. “How are you, by the way? You often seem busy in here. If you need assistance at any time, and I’m not already patrolling, you can come fetch me.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: let my paw lift under yours [c]   let my paw lift under yours [c] EmptyMon Apr 15, 2024 11:51 am

Gratitude blossomed in the tom's chest. He often wondered if other clan cats were as helpful in aiding their healers as Riverclan had been. Since his quick leap into the role of medicine cat, Littlesplash had devoted himself to healing others and with each passing day it appeared they were more than willing to return the favor. Craning his neck to watch the way Willowwisp carefully crushed the cob nuts, he nodded encouragingly from a few tail-lengths away, "I couldn't have done it better myself. I appreciate any cat willing to lend a paw."

Quickly, the small-statured tom turned back to his work, delicately stripping leaves and flowers from their stems. Her question caused his ears to perk once more. How was he? Honestly, Littlesplash had hardly stopped to think about that himself. Anxiety had caused him to quiver at the whispering of wind through the reeds for sometime after the battle with Skyclan. That had relieved slightly, but only in the wake of working through pressing problems of his duties. Despite the healing of wounds and his spirit, the tom found himself hit with the realization his chest was tight.

Letting out a slow breath, his shoulders relaxed lightly as he responded with a soft meow, "I'm okay. Certainly busy almost every day. It makes me want to take on an apprentice but with what time and experience... There's still so much I don't know." His eyes went wide as he realized what he had just said. Would the molly she him any differently for his admission? Did she or the rest of the clan realize that his inability to heal certain ailments was partially caused by a lack of knowledge. A slight frown crossed his maw as he realized there was some relief in the admission.

let my paw lift under yours [c] Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: let my paw lift under yours [c]   let my paw lift under yours [c] EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 7:57 am

Willowwisp

Willowwisp nodded, seemingly not noticing Littlesplash’s small spike of nerves. She was too focused on carefully crushing the nut as she was instructed to do. She replied, “I feel much the same…I have been a warrior for nearly half a year at this point and yet I still feel lost sometimes. That is with having a very skilled mentor a well. Sandyshell was a great medicine cat, but I know that she was fading by the time she took you as an apprentice.” Her ears lowered for a moment as she thought of her cousin before she righted herself. “I think you are doing a good job, though. You re learning well. When the time comes that StarClan chooses an apprentice for you, I am certain that you will be ready to teach them.”
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 |  image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: let my paw lift under yours [c]   let my paw lift under yours [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

let my paw lift under yours [c]
Page 1 of 1