Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post! ;)
The river is frozen, the cold sucks the air from your lungs. How long will you last before the ice creeps into your heart?
Three slots over five? Staff are asking for your opinion on the potential sitewide change that's upcoming. What do YOU think?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Swiftly lift your spirit:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentWhisper(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~[D]arkPaw
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1412
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Deputy// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Naw// [C]-ShadowClan-Experienced warrior ~~~~Npc Apprentice

PostSubject: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:27 am

It was nearing midnight, chilly winds raced across the terrain. A figure slowly sat down on a lone stump. He shivered slightly but didn't make any noise. Quiet is what he looked for. He needed to think, to unscramble all of the jumbled thoughts in his head. He needed to clear all of the worries and painful memories.

Swiftstep wasn't tired today so he had decided to go out and sit at his favorite place in the territory. He might've awakened somebody as he had heard some shifting noises but he paid no mind. He just sat alone, eyes closed and breathing steady. He swore he could sense a presence heading his way but he still didn't budge. Might as well be joined by somebody. Talking was also a good remedy.

Birdflight---Lilytail---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentwhisper By: Jay Bird
(ff9933)---(cc6699)---(cc9900)---(000066)---(99cc33)
TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC deputy---SC exp warrior--SkC naw

♡♡WINDCLAN'S DEPUTY♡♡

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Foxspirit (F), Echopaw (E), Meadowpaw (M) Shag (S) and Briarkit (B)
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 259
Clan/Rank : WC Warrior, TC Apprentice, RC Apprentice, Standard Rouge, and soon-to-be-MCA of WC

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:19 am

Foxspirit was trying to sleep, but no amount of repositioning or resting could make it come. As she tried yet again, she heard a sound outside. Sitting up, she saw Swiftstep leaving camp. After a moment's thought, Foxspirit headed after him. She padded up to the stump he was sitting on. "Hey," she said, sitting down next to him, "what are you thinking about?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentWhisper(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~[D]arkPaw
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1412
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Deputy// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Naw// [C]-ShadowClan-Experienced warrior ~~~~Npc Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:00 pm

The tom continued to sit still but he twitched his ear to indicate that he had heard. "Too many worries of moons to come. What brings you here Foxspirit? Did I awaken you? I deeply apologize if I did. I leave the camp and come here when I need to escape my troubles. At least for a little while." Swiftstep finally looked over at the she-cat and slid over so that she may sit next to him. "Is...Is there anything that bothers you?" It was an abrupt question but it made sense to ask it at that moment.

Birdflight---Lilytail---Swiftstep---Crowfur---Silentwhisper By: Jay Bird
(ff9933)---(cc6699)---(cc9900)---(000066)---(99cc33)
TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC deputy---SC exp warrior--SkC naw

♡♡WINDCLAN'S DEPUTY♡♡

Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Foxspirit (F), Echopaw (E), Meadowpaw (M) Shag (S) and Briarkit (B)
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 259
Clan/Rank : WC Warrior, TC Apprentice, RC Apprentice, Standard Rouge, and soon-to-be-MCA of WC

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   Yesterday at 10:41 am

OOC: I'M SO SORRY FOR POSTING SO LATE!

Foxspirit looked into Swiftsteap's eyes as he spoke to her. "It's fine, I was already awake." She padded to sit next to him on the stump. She gazed across the moor. Wind tore through the gorese, causing it to bend and sway. she slowly began to speak, "After Lichenmask and his allies were defeated, I-" Foxspirit took a deep breath, "I thought that things would just go back to normal, but- it haven't." She looked up at the stars, their twinkling light filling the shadows. "Everyone- everything, has become so tense. Even after we united against a common foe, just like that, the clans are at eachothers throats again. Attacks, threats..." Foxspirit looked down at her paws, then to Swiftseap. "Why is our first impulse always to atack? To battle to solve our problems? Even when we know it won't. It takes our friends,our familys, but we continue doing it anyways. We act strong in front of the other clans, even though we are all broken inside."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiftly lift your spirit:   

Back to top Go down

Swiftly lift your spirit:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Lone Stump-
Jump to: