Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Lighttail: SkyClan T2 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2429

Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement) Empty
PostSubject: Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement)   Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement) EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 11:32 am

Plot Name: Endlessly Turning
Clans involved: Eventually, all of them, but to a small enough extent that none suffer permanent consequences
Characters Directly Involved: Duskpaw (Nerd), any MC/MCA who happens to find out

Will there be code-breaking?: No

Explain your Plot: Duskpaw, in her insatiable desire for learning and understanding, strikes a deal with StarClan to let her live four more times, once in each clan. However, this privilege comes at a heavy cost.
1. Duskpaw will never become a warrior.
2. Every body she has will have physical challenges similar to her first one.
3. She will die at her Moontsone trip every time. Her first death was so painless she didn’t realize she was dead, but each of these deaths will be gradually more painful.
4. Obviously, she will have to leave behind a lot of relationships.
5. Duskpaw is forbidden from telling any living cat about any of this, with the exception of MC/MCAs. The exception only exists because I don’t think it’s worth lying about if she’s revealed in a prophecy and confronted. If she tells anyone (who isn’t a med), she gives up any remaining lives and her place in StarClan.
(Depending on how this plays out, she may sacrifice herself at some point!)

How will this impact the characters/clans involved?: Duskpaw will have the chance to grow as a character in so many ways, as well as a fair bit of angst as she’s cut off from family and friends each time. She could also provide a fascinating perspective, as an apprentice who knows that she won’t make it to warriorhood and is just here to love and learn.

Provide links to relevant topics*: Nothing yet!

Why should this plot be approved?: I originally created Duskpaw to kill her off for emotional impact on the rest of WindClan, but the sitewide’s timing kinda dulled the result. Despite my best efforts not to, I’ve fallen in love with this sweet girl and want to see her grow and struggle in new and different ways. I came up with the rules above so she doesn’t get too OP or become a Mary Sue. She’s given what seems like an amazing opportunity, but the amount of drawbacks should balance that out.

I’m also working on becoming better at plotting in general and feel that this relatively simple solo plot would be good practice.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement)   Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 7:44 pm

Hey Nerd! This is a neat idea!

Unfortunately, we're going to have to deny this plot. As it stands, plots regarding reincarnation in which characters get to keep their memories are heavily restricted. Being able to come back multiple times is also something generally reserved for leaders who have their nine lives. Furthermore, we're trying to lean away from heavy Starclan involvement in plots for the time being. We definitely appreciate your attempt to try and power-balance this plot, though!

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down

Endlessly Turning (StarClan Involvement)
Page 1 of 1