Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

two little troublemakers[o]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

Characters : [C]loudpaw [l]ightningkit [m]isty
Clan/Rank : [C] Shadowclan apprentice [l] rogue [m] rogue
Number of posts : 77

two little troublemakers[o] Empty
PostSubject: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptySat 16 Mar 2024 - 23:06

cloudpaw rose her head, everyone was asleep a perfect time to run off into the wilderness. she padded out of the den making sure she didn't trip over anyone. when she got out she padded quietly out of the den, and down towards the entrance, her tail held high in the moonlight as she left camp for the first time in her life.

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2235

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 6:35

"Erm!" Nettlepaw's voice cut out shrilly "Where do you think a greenpaw like yourself is going so early in the day?" The tom cocked his head, his teeth flashing in a fake smile. This was typical, of course at the first rays of moonlight someone like Cloudpaw would try and escape. While he had a strong dislike for the newly named apprentice, he didn't need her running off and dying. Not when people could suspect him, despite the fact he'd never even hurt anyone. Lilypaw was a faker, he hadn't used claws on her and he never would, not that anyone would believe him. If CLoudpaw ended up drowning in some bog he was sure he'd found himself as the accused. Nettlepaw moved to block her way "You're not allowed out of camp on your own like this, the marsh is dangerous if you don't know how to navigate it. You should go back to your nest and wait for your mentor to take you training, Cloudpaw! he mewed raising his voice so anyone was up knew he had worned her against this foolishness. "I'm not going with you either, I'm in enough trouble as is."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

two little troublemakers[o] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderpaw, [T]Thistlekit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2273

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 7:02

Lilypaw
Apprentice | ShadowClan | she/her

"If we did what was easy, then there wouldn't be anything to live for."

Before Lilypaw was an apprentice, she had been a warrior, and she had known these marshes. No amount of time in a two leg city could change where she had grown up, after all.

So she wasn't all that bothered by going out on her own. Yeah, there was the rule about apprentices not being allowed on their own, but she wasn't just any apprentice, either.

Surely it wouldn't be a problem to take another cat with her.

"I'll take ya out training, Cloudpaw. I need to stretch my leg out anyway. It gets sore when I sit around too long. Maybe I'll even tell you the story behind my scars."

She made it a point not to look at Nettlepaw, let alone talk to him. He'll just think anything she said was an attack against him, anyway. And honestly, she was so tired of fighting with him. It seemed so ridiculous, and like Sablestrike had said, she was supposed to be the bigger cat. She wasn't going to apologize, not after their last fiasco, but she was done with the drama.

Maybe if she just pretended he didn't exist, they could put everything behind them. Or at least pretend to be civil around each other.

Just nothing like what happened last time. She couldn't do that again.

discord: karunamaya  | timezone: edt | code (c) kieer | images: 1 2

two little troublemakers[o] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | #4E5A64
Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)
Thistlekit | WindClan Kit | #c0673a (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 0:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 13:48

now nettlepaw and lillypaw had come and she just smirked, her first time going out with an apprentice who once was a warrior. "okay and can we not go to the deep marshes i don't want to die" she whispered before nudging nettlepaw out of the way of the entrance she padded out into the open relieved the ground was solid outside like in camp. she padded further away from camp and away from it.

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 17:41

Stars above, someone please save me. Nettlepaw’s ears fell back as Lilypaw approached, her voice grating against his ears. If he wasn’t completely foolish he would have unsheathed his claws in frustration, but instead he opted to clench his paws in the dirt instead. Lilypaw of course the proceeded to do what she does best ignore him, and make trouble. Why anyone believed him over her when this seemed to be a recurring theme he didn’t understand. His lip curled back as he suppressed a low growl. “but you’re not a warrior anymore, Lilypaw,” he sneered ”and you’re not special either. The rules apply to all of us. No exceptions.” he began to raise his voice again, hopefully someone would hear with more authority and put a stop to all of this. “I’m just trying to do the right thing Cloudpaw and Lilypaw, I’m not the villain for trying to keep someone barely older than a kit from drowning! Rules exist for a reason and you’ve been gone a loooong time Lilypaw, how can we trust that your memory isn’t faulty? Would you put Cloudpaw’s life on the line to try and prove that you still know this territory? I won’t stand in the way, but you’ve both been warned.” His mismatched eyes narrowed on Lilypaw Try to spin this your way Lilypaw, I dare you.

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyMon 18 Mar 2024 - 21:00

Lilypaw

Lilypaw let out a long, drawn out sigh, flattening her ears against her head. "Can you please not yell? You're giving me a headache."

She looked back at Nettlepaw, finally taking in his form. "There are a few things you need to understand, Nettlepaw. One, you and I are not the same. You are assuming everything that applies to you is the same for me. That is false. Yes, I chose to take an apprentice name, but that was my choice because I wanted a fresh start, away from certain disasters that had happened in the past. I was not demoted for my lack of capability as a warrior. I spent my whole life in these marshes. I have seen these marshes throw a lot more at me than you have ever seen in your life.

Two, I am still an adult cat. I do still hold some authority as your elder. Even still, I am trying so hard to remain civil.

Three, my leg still hurts, and that is not going to get better by pretending you are all high and mighty, Nettlepaw. I have been going out into the territories every day to stretch out my leg. Leopardstar has even seen me out in the territory, on my own, mind you, and has said nothing. I think that is enough to say that I am capable enough of satiating Cloudpaw's wishes to go out.

If this offends you so much, Nettlepaw, you can come with us. Otherwise, you can shut up, show some humility, and just walk away. Not everything requires you to say something, I can promise you a lot more cats would like you if you shut up from time to time. There is a very good reason no cat respects you, Nettlepaw, and that happened long before I came into the picture. Why don't you have a good think about why. I'm not as much of the problem as you think."

With all that said and done, Lilypaw turned back to Cloudpaw, limping after the young cat. "Hey, if we're going to do this, you're going to stick close to me, got that? Much as I hate to say it, Nettlepaw is right about one things, these marshes aren't any game. Espescially not this close to new leaf. The deep marshes aren't the only thing to watch out here. This territory had chased us out of our own home on multiple occasions. You need to tread carefully."

Art by Copperbeanz

Adderpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #99b586 (Forest) #1e5c2f (Feral) (Not Pictured)

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 0:26; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 3:56

cloudpaw ran out of camp and up the slope to a small hill as she ran up she looked to lillypaw "hey too old apprentice hehehe" she giggled as she stared to the moon in the distance rising into the sky she didn't want to get in trouble, but she was trouble "come on lillypaw let's go farther out!" she ran down the slope before realising the mud was at the bottom she skidded to a stop before she fell into it. She whacked a rock into it as it sank to the bottom, she stared before running back up to the top. "do not go down there is.. lillypaw?" she looked around, she couldn't see lillypaw and she couldn't see camp, she stared off into the distance alone and away from home.

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 7:00

A long tight lipped smile spread across Nettlepaw's more as Lilypaw laid to him. He nodded along, but his mismatched gaze wasn't focused on her, and the fox dung she was spurting was going in one ear and going out the other. No, he was paying close attention to the white furred molly that had just made a run for the deep marshes, which Lilypaw, in her ranting and raving, had completely missed. Finally the she-cat drew breath, and teeth split his grin when she turned round to find Cloudpaw not there. "Wow! Nobody could have predicted this!" he all, but giggled. He was certainly gleeful at the outcome. "Lilypaw..." he shook his head "I'm not even going to get into what you said seeing as Cloudpaw now needs finding, but at least several things you said are contradictions, false, stupid and also hypocritical." his ear twitched "Right now, seeing as I actually have a brain atop my shoulders, I suggest we go tell some actual warriors what happened and organise some form of search party. You know, start following the rules, Lilypaw."

Back to top Go down
Karuna
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Karuna

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 21:04

Lilypaw

Lilypaw didn't grace Nettlepaw with a response as she padded out of the camp, in no rush whatsoever. Cloudpaw may have been out of sight, but she could still scent. And the apprentice hadn't even gone far enough away for her to struggle scenting her.

It was one hill. If that was all it took for Cloudpaw not to know her way back, she was in trouble. But at least she was smart enough to stay still.

And small enough for Lilypaw to pick up as she dragged the kit, because clearly Cloudpaw was still a kit, back to camp. And plopped her right in front of Nettlepaw, a smug look on her face.

"You go right on ahead and get a warrior. Tell them all about how you apparently forgot to use your nose."

Then she turned back to Cloudpaw with a glare. "I literally just told you to stay with me, and you immediately run off. Now I am taking back my offer. I tried to be nice, but if you can't listen, then you don't need to go out there. Since Nettlepaw wants to be a hero so badly, he is going to kitsit you while I go out for my daily walk. If you try to follow me, Sablestrike is getting involved. And he won't be as gentle as I was."

She didn't even wait to hear the complaints of the other cats, simply turning back around and walking away. She was highly annoyed now, and at this rate her leg was throbbing.

This is what she got for trying to be a good cat.

Art by Copperbeanz

Last edited by Karuna on Thu 21 Mar 2024 - 0:27; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
smudgethykitty

smudgethykitty

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] EmptyTue 19 Mar 2024 - 21:54

cloudpaw looked back at lillypaw "i didn't go far out i said could we go farther out so i went down the slope and there was mud at the bottom so i went up to tell you but you weren't" cloudpaw sat up before turning towards nettlepaw " you think everything revolves around you but it doesn't you want to be a hero so bad how about you suck it up and behave like a warrior" cloudpaw hissed, she turned towards the forest as she sat up. cloudpaw dashed away in rage after being told off my lillypaw it's like being told off by the leader. she turned around and padded into the entrance to the camp, she sat down making sure no one was around , before taking some moss and tearing it up and leaving a trail into the nursery and making sure she got all of it off in the nursery before running off into the apprentices den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: two little troublemakers[o]   two little troublemakers[o] Empty

Back to top Go down

two little troublemakers[o]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: