Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Respectless[C]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

Respectless[C] Empty
PostSubject: Respectless[C]   Respectless[C] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 0:04

Everything I say is a lie, but they’re the only things keeping me alive

Despite his unwillingness to mentor Batpaw, he was assigned to the arrogant tom, and unless he brought it up with Leopardstar with a better reasoning than "I don't like him" he was stuck with the tom. Quillsplash swallowed his reluctance and led the tom out of camp. He found a suitable clearing, then gestured for Batpaw to sit down. "Let's get the theoratical things out of the way..." He began, tail flicking nervously as he sat down opposite Batpaw. "The first thing you should know is that different territories have different properties. That includes different areas in ShadowClan. The Pine Grove invites more prey-- and predators-- than the Carrion Place, for example. You have to sense whether the land around you will require you to look down at the mud for frogs or the trees for birds. A cat may know how to chase rabbits, but they'll catch nothing trying to find rabbits in SkyClan territory," He continued, paws tracing circles in the ground as he spoke. His ear flicked, then the other, while he waited for his words to sink in, then he added, "Look around us. Listen carefully; what can you hear? What can't you hear? And why not?"

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

Respectless[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectless[C]   Respectless[C] EmptyWed 13 Mar 2024 - 9:24

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
Batpaw seemed to pay his mentor little mind, his tail thudding against the ground idly, each movement noiseless. He was certainly registering the words spoken, but he was not giving Quillsplash all of his attention. When it was his turn to speak, he took little time to respond and scoffed. "Well, I'd certainly be able to hear more if you'd quit fidgeting about like a baby bird on its first flight." Scathing words that he thought little of, just like Quillsplash thus far. Batpaw wanted to be shown that this cat deserved his respect and attention.

He shook his head, eyes alight with disappointment and turned away. His icy eyes scanned the pine grove they were seated in. "Anyway... I don't hear any frogs because it's simply too cold. The birds never shut up around here, either, do they? I can't imagine there'd be much else around here, thanks to the snow."
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger

Respectless[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectless[C]   Respectless[C] EmptySun 17 Mar 2024 - 0:38

His ears pinned to the back of his head in response to his apprentice's scathing words. Batpaw clearly wasn't going to try, or at least not as much as Hedgepaw had been bothered to. Quillsplash sighed, and got to his paws dramatically. He wasn't going to waste his time on someone who didn't want to try, not when he could be working on a new battle move with Hedgepaw right now. His gaze narrowed, and he replied in a matter-of-fact tone, "If you think you're better off without me as a mentor, I urge you to approach Sablestrike or Leopardstar on this matter. I won't waste my time trying to teach an apprentice who clearly doesn't want to learn either. And you can explain to your clanmates why you're still an apprentice long after Leopardstar's litter have become warriors: because you thought your mentor wasn't 'good enough' for you, and you didn't want to learn from them," Quillsplash snapped at the smaller tom. Stars, it was hard keeping his anger in check. If he had it his way, Batpaw would have several new scars on his face right now. "And keep that disappointed look away from me. If you think Sablestrike or Leopardstar would be a better mentor, I urge you to reconsider. Not even the most patient warrior would want to teach someone who doesn't care enough to pay attention to their mentor."

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Grohiik

Grohiik

Characters : Mallowpaw[skc]; Stoatpaw[wc]; Batpaw[shc] --Copper was here <3
Number of posts : 288

Respectless[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectless[C]   Respectless[C] EmptySat 23 Mar 2024 - 6:27

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
Amused and unbothered, Batpaw chuckled. "I'm certainly far better off with one of them if my mentor is just barely out of the apprentices' den and lets any little thing get under his pelt. My goodness, Quillsplash, you are sensitive." He raised a paw to his muzzle and dragged his tongue along it, smoothing the fur there. "Maybe you should be back in the apprentices den with me, hm? I'd be happy to talk to Leopardstar and Sablestrike about reassigning me to some cat more capable and less..." He trailed off, his paw lowering slightly. "...Less touchy. I need someone more secure and certain of themselves. A seasoned warrior."

Batpaw rest his paw on the ground completely and stood up. "If you'd like to prove me wrong, I encourage you to! But I don't expect much."
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

Respectless[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectless[C]   Respectless[C] EmptyFri 29 Mar 2024 - 1:54

"I won't bother to impress you, nor will I correct your opinions. You will only see what you want to see, afterall," Quillsplash replied, then flicked his tail in the direction of where the camp would be, "As your mentor, however, I still have to teach you something, and if you're unwilling to learn basic skills I'll just have to teach you discipline. Go back to camp and bring the elders some prey, then ask Heatherberry for some mousebile. You'll spend the rest of today looking after the elders, and if I see you slacking for even one moment, I'll let Leopardstar know that you're not fit to attend this moon's Gathering or the next's." He turned away and padded back to camp, not checking if his apprentice was following. "Tomorrow, we will try again, and I hope you spend today thinking about whether you want to ever earn a warrior's name."

Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Respectless[C] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Respectless[C]   Respectless[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

Respectless[C]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: The Pine Grove-
Jump to: