Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5664

Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit] Empty
PostSubject: Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]   Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit] EmptyTue 12 Mar 2024 - 9:25

The sun had fully set by the time Briarkit poked her head from the nursery entrance, wide green eyes taking in the sight of the moonlit camp. Leopardstar had left her kits to do important leader and warrior things... And Briarkit was bored. She had decided that it was long enough of being cooped up in the nursery, There were so many kits and it was so very crowded... She liked her denmates well enough, especially her siblings, but she wanted to explore. On her own. Without the near constant chatter.

The patch-pelted kit took a careful step into the camp, glancing behind her at the nursery entrance nervously. Nothing would happen to her in camp, she knew... But the queens could get prickly about kits wandering off.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]   Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit] EmptyThu 14 Mar 2024 - 18:43

All Hail ShadowClan's Resident Slytherin
cardinalkit
i forgave you for breaking me down and treading on me.
Cardinalkit's head emerged from the nursery only a few moments after Briarkit left.
"Don't look so nervous, it's just me." She murmured before stumbling out after her sister.

Once she reached Briarkit's side, she couldn't help but look around at just how big everything was compared to her. She hated that feeling. She wanted to be just as tall as everyone else, but time was determined to move at a pace that apparently wouldn't grant her with a growth spurt for fifty more moons. "Tell me you found something cool to do. I don't think I can be in that cramped nursery anymore!" Cardinalkit's small tail lashed as she glared back at the den.
too bad you lost your last chance.

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]   Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit] EmptyFri 15 Mar 2024 - 12:20

Just her sister, Briarkit was relieved it was Cardinalkit. "Hey," She visibly relaxed at the other kit's greeting, allowing Cardinalkit to make her way to her side.

"Not yet." She admitted sheepishly, "But I bet we'll find something now!" Two kittens exploring the camp was better than one, right? Her nose wrinkled at the mention of the nursery, "It's too noisy and crowded... We should be apprentices by now." Briarkit huffed out.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 982

PostSubject: Re: Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]   Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit] EmptyTue 2 Apr 2024 - 19:15

cardinalkit
"a castle with thorns so that they can never come near."
kit | shadowclan | she/her

Cardinalkit rolled her eyes in agreement. "Everyone in this place wanted to have kits at the same time, I guess!" The tri-colored kit sighed exasperatedly. How was she supposed to have any room to properly grow when it felt like there was someone beside her whenever she stretched her legs?

Cardinalkit droned on as she absentmindedly flicked her small tail. "Maybe we just haven't done enough yet, but I catch leaves in front of the nursery all the time. I think my skills are better than most of the apprentices."
discord: chuufacts  | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Cancer Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]   Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit] EmptyThu 4 Apr 2024 - 13:43

"That's what it feels like. The day we're apprentices can't come soon enough... That den will be a little less crowded for a bit, right? And we'll be out training and patrolling so it's not like we'd be stuck in there most of the night!" Well, when they were finally made apprentices, that was. Bright eyes watched Cardinalkit as she boasted about her leaf-catching skills. "Oh yeah?" Briarkit asked, a spark of competitive excitement clear, "Bet I'm just as good..." The kit glanced around, hoping to find a pile of leaves that was nearby. "Maybe if we prove ourselves just a bit more..." She mewed, though tried to hide the flicker of uncertainty she felt. If they hadn't been made apprentices yet when they were so clearly deserving of it, what if they never were?

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]   Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Briars and Birds [Cardinalkit]
Page 1 of 1