Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i wish i was a baller [c]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

i wish i was a baller [c] Empty
PostSubject: i wish i was a baller [c]   i wish i was a baller [c] EmptyTue Mar 12, 2024 12:23 pm

BATPAW.if i get high enough, nothing can burn me.
Finally, he was Batpaw. No longer did he have to stay in that dinky nursery with Lilypaw and her smelly kit who'd come into the camp as an imposter and a stain upon his good name. He could breathe some proper fresh air when he slept, surrounded by the comforting scent of ShadowClan cats and with some of his closest companions. Companions? Comrades. Orchidpaw, Nettlepaw and Crabpaw. He admittedly didn't approach them very often unless he needed something, but he preferred things this way. It was far less messy and he didn't get attached to anybody if he was never friends with them. If they died committing to him someday in the future, he would be able to brush it off!

Still, he should at least make it look like he cared about them. He wasn't big and scary, he couldn't command their loyalty through fear... He had to gain it some other way. It was why he was in the apprentice's den now after chomping into a particularly plump bird, a mouthful of its remaining feathers with him. He spat them out once he had reached his own nest which he put strategically near the three cats he knew best. Not terribly close, but not terribly far. Just close enough that he would share his warmth with them and be able to keep a close eye. He began to sort the feathers carefully, dividing them into a group of four. The smallest pile was for himself - a sacrifice he reluctantly, but had to, make. They were otherwise relatively equal, save for the fact that Crabpaw had a couple more than the other two. Call it favoritism, but Crabpaw had very little ambition and so was less of an issue for Batpaw. Closer to a friend than a rival.

After a bit of work, he was finished. And he was proud of it. Initially, he wasn't going to tell any cat what he'd done, but how would they know it was his doing if he didn't tell them? He deserved the credit for giving them such comfortable nests. Batpaw rose to his paws and shot out of the apprentice's den, calling out. "Nettlepaw! Nettlepaw, come at once! You must receive the gift I have made for you! You will enjoy it!" A pause. "...NETTLEPAW!"
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2219

PostSubject: Re: i wish i was a baller [c]   i wish i was a baller [c] EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 11:19 am

Nettlepaw had actually missed Batpaw, so he wasn't even annoyed when he heard his extremely loud yowl. He was extra specially not annoyed when he saw it was a gift for him. Feathers for his nest what a luxury! Things were getting so much better already now all his kithood friends were his den mates again.  He eyed the piles, hopefully his wasn't the smallest. "Which ones mine?" he asked completely forgetting his manners. Nettlepaw probably needed them too seeing as he was trying to make allies now. "I've been thinking of moving my nest outside recently..." he added lowering his voice "There are a couple of denmates that I'm not particularly fond of, and it's not because they snore."

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier one warrior | 30/80 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

i wish i was a baller [c] Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i wish i was a baller [c]   i wish i was a baller [c] EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 10:08 am

"The biggest! As my closest and most trusted companion, that is what you deserve. I've placed your nest nearby Crabpaw's as well as Orchidpaw's, and most importantly, my own." He raised his chin proudly, his eyes gleaming with excitement. He'd better say thank you.

He sat down at the entrance of the den, nodding towards the back of the cluster of nests. "If you are referring to Lilypaw, I wholeheartedly agree with you. Otherwise, every cat sleeps much too loudly. Little regard for the sleep of others. I think they should see our medicine cat for whatever ails them so." Batpaw let out a heavy sigh, his tail thudding on the ground once. "Especially if it is bothering you. You could... You could grow cold and lonely outside of the den. I shall join you, however, if you decide to do so!"
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: i wish i was a baller [c]   i wish i was a baller [c] EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 9:57 am

"Really?! Thanks, Batpaw!" purred Nettlepaw, picking up his pile and moving into his den. He'd fluff it out perfectly later, Batpaw was far more interesting, and the praise he was singing for the white apprentice was very enjoyable, earing him a happy purr. "You flatter me." he mewed, returning to his denmates side, eye shining brightly. "Thanks for putting all our nests near other, it's a great idea and they're quite far from Lilypaw's too." His good mood only increased when the tabby tom offered to join him outside. "You would do that for me?" such a welcome change from the hostilities the fluffy tom had grown use to as of recent times. Batpaw and him had shared banter as kits, but now they were maturing into the bestest of friends it seemed. Orchidpaw use to be Nettlepaw's bestfriend and she was nicer than Batpaw, but she never gave him gifts. Nettlepaw also didn't want to pick between the two either, so he was very glad one of them had stepped up. The comments about the other apprentices in their den also earned a snicker from Nettlepaw, but if any of them were listening... He straightened up he needed friends. "Just Lilypaw troubles me, Hedgepaw and her siblings are quite fun and everyone else is okay." Finally, he sat down, settling on his haunches, eyes closing slowly in contentment. "If we slept outside where would be a good spot? But I love your gift so I will sleep in our den a bit longer, but I want to be prepared."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: i wish i was a baller [c]   i wish i was a baller [c] EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 9:56 am

Batpaw's head inclined downwards slightly, his chin pointing towards his chest. He was gazing at Nettlepaw with an unusual emotion, something he had only felt for his mother. Affection. Yes, he felt affection for Nettlepaw - the same way a litter would feel towards one another. Dare he say, he looked at Nettlepaw as kin? It was not as though he knew what it was like to have siblings anyway - Batpaw was the only kit his mother gave birth to.

"I would imagine, considering New-Leaf is so close, it would be best to sleep beneath one of the pine trees. We would be mostly sheltered from the rain, should it fall, and shaded from the heat of the blistering sun." He inched closer to the white tom. "But let's stay in our den while we can, yes? I have made us nests, and I do not want to do it all over again so soon... I would not worry about needing to move. Get the thought out of your mind." He purred silkily, letting the tip of his tail brush against Nettlepaw's flank.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: i wish i was a baller [c]   i wish i was a baller [c] EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:57 pm

Mismatched eyes followed Batpaw's tail as it trailed along his flank. "I suppose..." agreed Nettlepaw "And it is still a little chilly, plus I'd hate to undo all the effort you went to for us." Though the way the pinstriped tom had described being beneath the clouds... There was a romantic air to it, or there was until he remembered a little tidbit of information he'd heard while eavesdropping some older cats. "WindClan sleeps under the stars, they might think we're traitors if we moved out. Which..." he sighed "Would be dumb. Ugh! I hate these stupid rules they're so dumb, if we weren't so snobbish about all these silly things maybe the other clans would like us!" The apprentice didn't care how loud he was, it was the truth. "Hey, don't you think it is weird that during that meeting we had Leopardstar didn't think apprentices should have an opinion? No wonder this place seems to suck, it's run by a pack of mouse-brained elders. They should listen to us. We are the future of this clan after all."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wish i was a baller [c]   i wish i was a baller [c] Empty

Back to top Go down