Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Wisdom, Justice and Love [o]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uwubers

uwubers

Scorpio Buffalo
Number of posts : 703

Wisdom, Justice and Love [o] Empty
PostSubject: Wisdom, Justice and Love [o]   Wisdom, Justice and Love [o] EmptyFri 1 Mar 2024 - 19:56

Song

Honeydew

Honeydew let her blue gaze flit across the clearing. Since being appointed deputy, the sun had set and rise again, and she had just dispatched the morning patrol for her first time. Today, however, the sun struggled against a veil of gathering clouds, casting a somber gray hue across the camp. A light breeze caressed the she-cat's cheeks and stirred in her fur, and Honeydew let out a shiver.

Her clanmates began to wake and rise from their nests, pouring slowly out into the clearing to begin their daily routines. From her position now she could see a mixture of exhaustion, weariness, and grief in their features. The clan was still mourning its loss of their dear leader, Birdstar, and her mother, Beechfang. And yet... the seasons wait for no cat, Honeydew realized. The wind continues to blow cold, the snows continue to fall, and the sun rises and falls again and again, with no regard for the lives we have lost.

But now Honeydew had a duty to uphold, one of higher significance than she had ever dreamed would lay in her paws. Wolfblossom had entrusted in her the position of clan deputy, and it was something the young she-cat intended to take seriously, despite her inexperience. Her heart was filled with determination and love for every cat in her clan. She wanted to help guide SkyClan back to the path of honor, away from the cruel grip of violence that this war had for so long. Perhaps we have a chance to start anew, she pondered. The ashes of our sorrows may give rise to growth and tranquility, not unlike the thawing snows of leafbare yields to the vitality of newleaf.

Honeydew rose to her paws and began weaving through her clanmates, checking in on their well-being and murmuring words of support and encouragement. The words of her mother echoed in her mind.

You may not be front and center, but you are a pillar behind those that are. Clans would fall apart if they didn't have cats like you. You are important.

Mother, do you see me now? she wondered.

"I come to this magnificent house of worship tonight because my conscience leaves me no other choice.
A true revolution of values will lay hand on the world order and say of war, "This way of settling differences is not just." This business of burning human beings with napalm, of filling our nation's homes with orphans and widows, of injecting poisonous drugs of hate into the veins of peoples normally humane, of sending men home from dark and bloody battlefields physically handicapped and psychologically deranged, cannot be reconciled with wisdom, justice and love."

["Beyond Vietnam: A Time to Break Silence" by Rev. Martin Luther King. 4 April 1967]

name. uwubers timezone. EST discord. @ uwubers code.kiikko

Love Letter to WCC
Back to top Go down
ChaoticCrow

ChaoticCrow

Characters : Larkshine - Shadowclan //// Myrtlebloom - Skyclan //// Sycamorepaw - Windclan
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Skyclan - Tier 2 Warrior //// Windclan - Apprentice
Pisces Snake
Number of posts : 317

Wisdom, Justice and Love [o] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wisdom, Justice and Love [o]   Wisdom, Justice and Love [o] EmptySat 2 Mar 2024 - 12:32

Myrtlebloom
Tier 1 Warrior | Skyclan | She/Her

Myrtlebloom dragged her multicolored body out of her nest. She let out a slight hiss as the bright morning light hit her sleepy eyes. Her eyes adjusted quickly, and she notice the new deputy making their way through the clan cats. "Good morning, Honeydew! Is there anything in particular you need me to do today?" She happily mewed, padding over to her friend. Myrtlebloom gently brushed up against her the other warrior. She was happy to see that Honeydew was feeling better and that her wounds were healing well.

The sun peeked through the clouds, as a breeze blew through the camp. Myrtlebloom shook and fluffed up her coat, 'How many more days until this cold weather disappears?' She looked up at Honeydew, "Ugh when is New-leaf going to make an appearance?" She joking growled. Myrtlebloom sat down and groomed her coat down a little bit.

Discord: ChaoticCrow  | Timezone: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) | Code (c) Kieer

Myrtlebloom of Skyclan Art:

Sycamorepaw of Windclan Art:
Back to top Go down

Wisdom, Justice and Love [o]
Page 1 of 1